• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    Apple iOS I wish iOS 13 wallet app will have separate tabs for Cards, tickets, coupon/gift cards. Because the current wallet is kinda cluster f*

    Apple iOS I wish iOS 13 wallet app will have separate tabs for Cards, tickets, coupon/gift cards. Because the current wallet is kinda cluster f*


    I wish iOS 13 wallet app will have separate tabs for Cards, tickets, coupon/gift cards. Because the current wallet is kinda cluster f*

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Apple Improves Enterprise Mobility And BYOD With iOS 13

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    The Type to Siri Option Should Not Disable the Standard Talk to Siri Function

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    Edit: A solution is coming in iOS 13!

    Original: The text field could be pinned to the bottom of the screen. Tapping it could animate the keyboard up into view, which could then disable the standard talk to Siri function. No option needed in Settings. Default behavior.

    submitted by /u/MOD3RN_GLITCH
    [link] [comments]

    i might have messed up

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    So, i have a shitty iphone 5s, which was, until recently, my backup phone. a week ago, my previous phone got stolen, and i switched to the 5s, but i had forgotten that i had enrolled it in the beta program, and now, to unenroll, the officoal apple webstites says that i have to have a backup behfore i had enrolled into the beta program, which i cannot find now, so what do i do now?

    submitted by /u/kidemporer_07
    [link] [comments]

    Today view on IOS13

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    Do you think apple will allow iOS 13 to pin today view on iPhone like IPadOS in the later betas? I feel like this will give users the redesign users want.

    submitted by /u/Leggo213
    [link] [comments]

    Scheduled notifications?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Is there a way to only enable notifications for my work email during work hours?

    For example I only want to receive work email notifications from 7am to 4pm, then I don't want to see them.

    Is that possible?

    Using outlook app. Open to trying other apps.

    submitted by /u/supkarma
    [link] [comments]

    WWDC 2019 Digest

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    iOS 14 wish list: genie grants you 3 realistic wishes. Your wishes must be features which are technically possible. Only 3 (not 4 or 5), so choose wisely.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    Now that iOS 13 supports creating local storage folders, is it possible to access them through usb?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    I mean, like photos are accessible? Nowadays is normally to access files through iTunes, but because it access the apps files that are stored in the filesystem. Now that we can create our own folders in the local storage, is it possible to access them like a pen drive, by just plugging it in?

    submitted by /u/felipeb18
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone literally does the opposite of what I wanted it too

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:51 AM PDT

    About a week ago I saw a review for a new app that enables you to plot a driving path within US National Parks on uncharted off roads. Now I cannot find it. If someone can point me towards it I would appreciate it

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    Welp, just another buggy day!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    What email apps support email tracking?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    Are there any apps that give you the old vine camera?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    Hi ,

    I'm looking for any app that lets you take square videos by holding / tapping down the screen to record - just like the old vine app which has now been deleted?

    Any alternatives would be really appreciated

    submitted by /u/futurafreed
    [link] [comments]

    Is Apple solving this long lasting bug on iOS 13?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    Is there an app like the inbuilt Stocks app but I can add my stocks (Eg 1000 of this, 500 of that)?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    Hi there, I'm trying to find a simple app like the bog standard Stocks app on my iPad.

    I need just something simple but I can add the amount of shares I have, say 1000 TLS, 2000 WES (Australian shares). And it gives me the total they are worth when I look.

    IOS Stocks is good but it only gives a single stock price, would be nice to also have the total. I've tried my Banks one but they want me to sign up to their securities for an account, I don't want that.

    submitted by /u/still-at-the-beach
    [link] [comments]

    “Allow DirectTV Now to use your DirectTV Now subscription?” I get why this happens, but still lol...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    Way of programmatically controlling iPhone?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    I'd like to automate a couple of apps on my phone programmatically (no Shortcuts support) and before building a stylus rig, I was wondering if there was some (free) software that would do this for me.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lost-Semicolon
    [link] [comments]

    Best iOS Finance App?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:56 AM PDT

    Hello Guys!

    I am searching for a good finance app on iOS with accounts, transactions etc. I would prefer it without subscription (one time pay it's ok).

    Also I would love the ability to export my data.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/beasthsp
    [link] [comments]

    Really interesting bug from iOS 13. Absence of lyrics from new feature made the player to display the album art. The hovering colours gave it a nice northern light feeling.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    Can anyone use the screen recorder within safari and get audio in the captured video file?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    You can prioritize downloads

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    This hurts ��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    Your account is not for use... Plz help

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    I tried to download imo in the US app store.. But it says your account isn't valid for use for us

    submitted by /u/azooz937
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel