• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    Apple Watch This is for those like me who love to see the animation when activity rings close

    Apple Watch This is for those like me who love to see the animation when activity rings close


    This is for those like me who love to see the animation when activity rings close

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Fall detection is damn accurate. I had an accident, fell down from my motorcycle. I had a tap on my wrist and I got this. I was okay fortunately. This will be very useful if something very wrong happens. Cheers to Apple. ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 10:56 PM PDT

    Inspired by another poster, I bought the “Cornflower” sport loop for my gold aluminum watch!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Stone leather loop band. Me gusta.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    [Support] extreme battery drain

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    I have an issue where I get battery drain that's 2x what it should it be. My  Watch Series 4 (GPS Nike+) is on watchOS 5.2.1 and my iPhone 7 is on iOS 12.3. I re-paired multiple times, turned off background app refresh, handoff, I don't use my watch more (I previously had much better battery drain on 12.1.1b3 and 5.1.3 on both devices). By extreme battery drain I mean about 70-60% drained at the end of the day. I previously got 40-50% drain. I don't track workouts.

    I really don't know what to do. Edit: corrected iOS version Edit 2: added info

    submitted by /u/RangeRoverCT
    [link] [comments]

    These Case-Mate x Kodak bands are fire

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    Apple Watch spearmint sport loop

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    Apple Watch messenger

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    Hi, why my Apple Watch does not show notifications from messenger? I have them connected to iPhone but it does not show any notification. I have first generation Apple Watch. Thank you for help.

    submitted by /u/thomas_xxxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Free apple watch games

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Hello, I do not know whether it belongs here but it is Apple Watch related. Do you have any tips for FREE games for Apple Watch that can be played on the watch without needing to be paired with iPhone? Thank you for tips.

    submitted by /u/thomas_xxxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Buying my first Apple Watch. How important are screen protectors and/or TPU cases?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    I plan on purchasing my first Apple Watch (Series 4) today to take advantage of the recent sales. Typically when I purchase a new iPhone, I immediately get a phone case and tempered glass screen protectors. I'm not clumsy by any means, but just like to be careful with my expensive electronic purchases.

    Just curious, is it generally recommended to purchase a screen protector and/or TPU case for Apple Watches? Most people in my social circle do not seem to utilize them, which makes me think these watches are more sturdy than I realize. A couple of the protective items I have been looking at are below. I appreciate any feedback!

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078PVQFJV/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_4?smid=A3ERO5WWGZCNON&psc=1

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HQRP3JR/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=A22RZA87I24KVC&psc=1

    submitted by /u/G-Love80
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in love with my new 100% carbon fiber cases for my Series 4 and XS Max!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Worth it getting apple care for watch?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    Wanna know before I buy the watch. Also if you swing your arms around is the band able to easily fall off?

    submitted by /u/Zainisawesome
    [link] [comments]

    Sport Loop Band Doesn’t Fit Right - photo included

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    So, I've had the Series 3 38mm for over a year now and finally decided to spend money on getting a new band. I got the sport loop band just like I had before. Since they no longer make 38mm bands, I got the 40mm band since that works for it. My issue is that on the sides where the band goes into the watch, it doesn't fit seamlessly. The top part of the connector kind of sticks out a little bit which never happened with my old band. It's secure and everything but it kind of bugs that it's not a seamless fit. Unfortunately, I bought the band from the Apple store and didn't change it until I got home or else I would've just gone back and asked an Apple employee. Is this normal with the Series 3 using a 40mm band?

    Sport Loop

    submitted by /u/eeir
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch detected high heart rate in the middle of the night

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    This morning I put my watch on and it said that my heart rate was 160 around 1:00-1:30am. I was sleeping (obviously) so what could have caused this?

    I have a series 3, and I keep my watch charging next to me on my bed.

    submitted by /u/meme_lord04
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a current list of discontinued bands?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    I'm trying to build my collection and find older bands but I can't find a good list

    submitted by /u/Liamrc
    [link] [comments]

    My new band !

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    [Serious] What is your favorite app to kill some time when you are on the toilet?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    Assuming you don't have your phone with you.

    submitted by /u/NotJimIrsay
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome feature

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    I am a big fan of the Siri face because of features like this! It is definitely a face that shows relative information.https://i.imgur.com/RitahML.jpg

    submitted by /u/JonDavid82
    [link] [comments]

    Midnight blue sport band + stainless steel. Is the sport band too casual?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Battery drain 5.2.1

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    I recently upgraded to a series 4 44mm after my series 2 had an unfortunate meeting with a carabiner.

    The battery life has been great lasting me damn near 48 hours. I'd usually charge roughly every 24 and be at about 55% or so. Ever since I updated though it seems as though my battery has been running towards 10% as I'm getting ready to charge it for the evening.

    I'm just curious if this seems on par with other users or could it be something with the update.

    submitted by /u/hyrul3shero
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch cellular in foreign countries

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    Hello, I have brought my watch on a trip, I believe it has cellular. Does it impact data charges?

    submitted by /u/viralissecksy
    [link] [comments]

    Wish they’d bring back these original colors!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    What's the watch face on the photo on Apple website I can't seem to find it in the store

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel