• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    iPhone I don´t even have faceid

    iPhone I don´t even have faceid


    I don´t even have faceid

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Using FaceId to unlock my phone when it’s sitting on my desk.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    Almost fooled me

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    Doesn't it look like next iPhone?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    I'm in love with my new 100% Carbon fiber cases for my XS Max and Series 4!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Anyone else have issues with FaceID at least twice a day?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    I am excited to try iOS 13 but I am just waiting for public beta. How’s it so far? Any ideas when will the Public Beta be available?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    iOS 13 recovery mode screen features USB-C instead of the Lightining cable

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    In iOS 13, video animojis have transparent backgrounds

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:49 AM PDT

    One thing i noticed is that the Animoji/memoji videos now have transparent backgrounds, to make them compatible with both light and dark modes. How did Apple achieve this? Is anyone aware of a file format that supports animated sequences, alpha transparency and audio at the same time?

    submitted by /u/berrymetal
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung user here.. thinking of switching to iPhone

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Basically title. I love my Samsung S9 and it's modularity and flexibility, fast charging and sd card etc.

    There's currently a phone plan in my country for an iPhone XR that's super tempting, and honestly I fucking hate how shit all my Snapchat and Instagram videos look and how clunky it can feel to use..

    I am thinking of making the switch, has anyone done this and can give me some advice? Or just regular iPhone users haha

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/z8de
    [link] [comments]

    Hard reset iPhone 4 without using power button

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 03:54 AM PDT

    Got an old iphone 4 I use as backup and during the night the battery went to 0 and now when plugging it in to the wall it doesn't give any feedback to it being charged or starting at all.

    Was thinking a hard reset might fix it which normally is powerbutton+home but the powerbutton doesn't work so is there a way around it?

    submitted by /u/denzo81
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use Apple Pay and have two cards in two different countries?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    I am not able to add my Deutsche Bank (German Debit Card) to apple pay. When I press to enter the information, it only provides me with information slots for an American card. Moreover, I cannot add my American debit card as it says "Contact your card issuer for more information." I did call them, but even they can't figure it out. I live in Germany now and fear it may either be because of a different address. By the way, I'm under 18 if that matters. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mackmason_
    [link] [comments]

    Received an email from the address pictured below telling me my iCloud has been disabled for security reasons and to click a link to get it back. Scam alert I’d say?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    When my friend ask to borrow my phone and I say yeah

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    Any iPhone XS users who wear hearing aids? Having issues with Bluetooth connection in new car.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    I recently traded in my 2017 Jeep Compass for a 2019 version. Ever since I traded in, the Bluetooth isn't working properly. When I get an incoming call when I'm driving, it rings straight to my hearing aid and completely bypasses the Bluetooth settings of my car. Nothing pops up on the car screen to accept or decline a call. Does anyone know how to fix this so calls from my iPhone will go to the Bluetooth of my car instead of directly to my hearing aids?

    The hearing aids are ReSound and they are the made for iPhone type if that makes a difference.

    All other settings work. Text messages will show up on my car screen and if I'm not wearing hearing aids, calls do go through the car's Bluetooth system.

    submitted by /u/msbellablack
    [link] [comments]

    Been noticing this trend from the past two days. The culprit is a leading Indian news app. Should I be concerned and is there anything I can do?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:08 AM PDT

    Thinking of putting felt on my phone

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    I have the xr and prefer to use it without a case. I have some lavour or alcantara stuff and I'm thinking of lining the side bezels to it to give more grip.

    submitted by /u/Ditheringoscilator
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube ads haven't been a problem but over the past week, it seems like I'm getting no help and ads appearing everywhere.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    I was using AdGuard and more recently DNSCloak with both AdGuard and Cloudflare options enabled but lately, lots of ads are getting through.

    I'm not sure what changed but it's bugging me, anyone else have similar experience lately?

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to merge these duplicate sources without deleting all the associated Health data?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    How to remove 'oily hands grease' from an iPhone front and back?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    Hi, I usually clean my iphone with microfibre cloth and a little bit of water,but phone is still greasy. I have a silicone cover,so probably this not helps. How could i clean perfecly my phone and 'degrease' it?

    submitted by /u/Ryu_Switch
    [link] [comments]

    Long time Android user, from Note 9 to iPhone XS

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi folks, I recently made switch from Android to iOS after several years. Unfortunately, the "Move to iOS" app failed me. I gave it several attempts with no luck. Therefore I got frustrated and set the phone up as new. I was wondering if there's others who have come from Samsung/Android devices with similar experience and have advice for me as to how to get all the data I need. It was annoying to find out that WhatsApp did not transfer over backups from Android. Any suggestions or advice for making the transition a bit easier would be greatly appreciated. With that being said, I'm loving the device so far. Just feel like I'm going to realize there's a lot of data I'm missing from my Note 9.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DiamondsWithaZ
    [link] [comments]

    Earbud Microphone vs. Internal Microphone?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    I've had a weird occurrence ever since i've owned an iPhone, and I think I just got to the bottom of it.

    Just upgraded to the iPhone XR. Brand new earbuds.

    I always talk on the phone with my earbuds plugged in, and my phone in my pocket. I usually walk and talk. I keep having people tell me that they can't hear me, and if I take my phone out of my pocket (keep in mind, earbuds have been plugged in the entire time), they can hear me fine.

    I always thought that the microphone on the earbuds would be active if they're plugged in to the iphone, but it appears that it's still using the internal microphone on the iphone itself?

    Can anyone confirm this? Am I doing something wrong? Can you make iPhone earbuds the primary mic when plugged in? Scoured the internet, cannot find anything on this topic.

    submitted by /u/jonesphillipscot
    [link] [comments]

    Recently my phone has been popping up randomly saying my account has been disabled but it’s not and I’m not downloading anything. It’s starting to annoy me now and I don’t know why it’s happening

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel