• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 25, 2019

    Apple iOS I think Siri had a stroke (iOS 13 Beta 2)

    Apple iOS I think Siri had a stroke (iOS 13 Beta 2)


    I think Siri had a stroke (iOS 13 Beta 2)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    Now that the iOS/iPadOS public beta has been released…

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Please use the Feedback app to report EVERY bug you come across! It may not seem significant to report a bug, but it really is! It lets Apple know if the issue so that it can be fixed in later betas.

    We all want a super smooth iOS 13 in September, so do your job now as a public beta tester!

    Enjoy your new software ☺️

    submitted by /u/EvenAH27
    [link] [comments]

    Flashbacks to iOS 11

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    STBX has phonerescue for iOS, how do I make my data unrecoverable?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    There may or may not be some potentially damaging data on my phone. I know my STBX has phonerescue for iOS and I want to make sure nothing can be recovered. Aside from throwing the phone into a canal, what can I do to ensure nothing is recovered yet still use my phone?

    submitted by /u/JoeKendaHEARTthrob
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed the App store is back in iTunes for windows after it was previously removed? Is this new or has it been there for a while? and it does not allow purchasing apps so what's the point of it?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Can 3rd party apps update to iOS 13 compatibility now?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Obviously developers are testing new app versions with iOS 13, but are they actually able to release the updates to users during the beta? I'm just curious because i keep getting so many app update notifications and I'm wondering if any might start incorporating iOS 13 features like dark mode.

    I haven't downloaded a beta since like iOS 10 probably so I don't really remember, plus it's likely that Apple could have changed their policy on this in the past few years.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/itsbrandon150
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Reddit App with Flair Filtering

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    I'm a relatively new iOS user and have used several of the popular Reddit apps - Apollo, Slide, BaconReader, etc. One feature that I have been missing from Boost, my go to Android Reddit app, is the ability to filter out flair on certain subreddits. For example, on r/FFXIV, I would have fanart and fluff filtered out and not see any posts with those flair. Is anyone aware of an iOS app that offers the same functionality?

    submitted by /u/RSFWWorkAcct
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 controller

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    Do you know any list of ios games compatíble with ps4 controller in ios 13?

    submitted by /u/Sapador454
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 Files App & Photo Thumbnails

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    I have spoken with an Apple tier 2 support person a few months back about photos over 1MB in size not displaying a proper thumbnail within the iOS Files app; those images over 1MB in size just display a placeholder. He remotes into my 7+ and noticed the same and documented the issue. He tested on his own device and same result.

    I was wondering if any iOS 13 beta testers have noticed if this issue was fixed. I want to move all my photos, currently stored in OneDrive, to my my 50GB iCloud storage.

    submitted by /u/dubstir
    [link] [comments]

    Was this option present before?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    iOS app player personal project and usb memory stick reader with Xcode

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    I'm working on a project with Xcode (never touched it yet) I look for any tips on programming a mp4 (h.264) player for an iOS app who read the files on a WiFi USB key (memory is inside). They have only 2 files directory in the WiFi memory USB key. Any tips welcomed Geek regards

    submitted by /u/noway0w
    [link] [comments]

    I just installed the public beta for iOS 13, how can I get watchOS 6 on my series 4? I’m dying for the new watch faces

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:26 AM PDT

    Getting rid of the menu on the left in iPad OS

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    Well, I am a bit embarrassed to ask... but how do I close the menu at the left screen side of iPad OS I could open by swiping from left to right?

    submitted by /u/ho1ger
    [link] [comments]

    mysterious data use in ios 12.2

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I had a new iphone with 12.2 on it and my data bundle is eaten through.

    The ios statistics after a reset state I used 53mb in the last 23 hours and a few mins.

    However the mobile operator states I used: 110Mb

    icloud back is off for mobile (wifi only), and iCloud only backs up Calendar Notes and Reminders.

    Is there an app that records data transfer per app or process?

    I don't trust my provider or Apple stats.

    Thanks , Soph

    submitted by /u/girlkettle
    [link] [comments]

    the colors in the background move with the song, which is pretty cool

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Loving iOS 13 because of how dark mode complements my wallpaper

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    [News] Apple have released their first public beta of ios 13. Anyone with compatible devices can now download this.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    [PSA] iOS 13 public beta is the same build of Developer Beta 2

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    This has been confirmed by Guilherme Rambo from 9to5mac

    Reference: https://twitter.com/\_inside/status/1143236954970042374

    submitted by /u/felipeb18
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting this issue when trying to download a profile for the beta?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    What does Spotify really need Bluetooth for?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    iOS 13 introduced a feature that allowed users be aware of apps using their Bluetooth in the background and also locations.

    I just reinstalled Spotify after the revoke of the ++version this morning .

    Upon opening Spotify , I was greeted to this text from Spotify saying they required my Bluetooth for syncing with my other Apple devices https://i.imgur.com/BKdttr0.jpg .

    One glance and I was tempted to click allow as i use a Mac , AirPod and Apple Watch and use Snapchat on all, but something in me decided to choose DON'T ALLOW.

    The thing now is, my Apple Watch is in sync with my iPhone Spotify while it's playing and my AirPods are playing it well and in sync, data is being shared as it always was shared since I started using Spotify.. and Spotify has no permission to my Bluetooth. https://imgur.com/a/k1Tl0gI/

    So why does Spotify need Bluetooth access?

    submitted by /u/deejay_harry1
    [link] [comments]

    This only happens when I’m on WIFI when I switch to cellular data it’s work I tried to rest my phone and my wifi setting but nothing helped.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:40 AM PDT

    An Ex-Android fanboys (android & iOS critic) thoughts after switching to iOS (iPad only)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    I used to be a android fan boy and an apple hater years ago but now I have slowly turned and transitioned into an Android & iOS critic. My first experience with iOS was on an iPad Air(first gen). Although it was for my mom I barely used it since the some basic tasks that were simpler on Android were extremely complicated on iOS. But after updating that to ios 12 I felt ios has almost caught up with the flexibility of Android.

    Post that there was a deal on the iPad pro 10.5 and decided to give iOS a try. The iPad came with iOS 11 pre-installed and the experience was horrible. Apps took forever to install and it was lacking from essential features. Immediately updated that to ios 12 and it was flying. Overall experience has been good so far and apps are better optimized compared to Android. But yes some free apps on Android are paid on iOS, and the paid apps are more expensive on iOS compared to Android. Even subscriptions cost more on iOS, so I end up buying the subscription on Android and use it on iOS.

    But if there is one thing that has convinced me to move into iOS is the ecosystem. Yes the products are expensive but I feel it's the ecosystem that makes up for it. I have been using windows and android for a long time and the biggest problem is both platforms are not interconnected well enough. Windows has a great desktop platform but their mobile platform is dead and Google has a great mobile platform but their desktop platform is still very limited. And since I've already invested in the android ecosystem, most(or all) Google services(provided Google doesn't kill them in a couple of years) that I use pretty much run on iOS as well.

    Some minor stuff I wish ios 13 can bring quickly (since Android has been having these for ages) : Background data downloads, incoming calls not blocking the entire screen while phone is in use, T9 dialing (I know a swipe down is an alternative for this), force click/haptic touch on quick settings tile to bring settings of the options that was clicked, switch video settings directly from the camera app.

    submitted by /u/iamsid23
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback App for iOS 13 Beta - Hunting for Bugs

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone else enjoy the public beta releases because it's like a game to find as many bugs as possible? I always love this season! #geekhunt

    submitted by /u/yani222
    [link] [comments]

    why this shit is taking almost 1gb of my storage and how do i get rid of it?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel