• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 2, 2019

    iPhoneX 5 month old iPhone X already at 93% battery health

    iPhoneX 5 month old iPhone X already at 93% battery health


    5 month old iPhone X already at 93% battery health

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. It shouldn't be anywhere near this already should it?

    What is normal for a 5 month old iPhone X?

    submitted by /u/magnagan
    [link] [comments]

    Camera cracked - did not drop

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    This is a lesson learned for me. I have never damaged a phone and always use protective outer cases. Picked up my iPhone X (4 months new to me) out of the holder in my car and realized the lower/low light camera lens was cracked. I didn't drop it, lay it on a bad surface, travel to a cold place, or very warm place. I am at a loss and it seems that the more I read, I am not the only person. I will try my luck at the genius bar, but so far I am reading that I should expect a $549 repair. I have always used Apple, but if this is the quality they are producing. This will be my last iPhone #iPhoneXcameragate #fixtheissue

    submitted by /u/smduff02
    [link] [comments]

    Weird/Distorted Notification Sound on Iphone X

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:19 PM PDT

    Has anyone had experiences with a distorted sound when you receive a text message? Is there a way to fix it? Please help. Thank you all.

    submitted by /u/erendada
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel