• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 2, 2019

    iPad Paperless since 2017 :)

    iPad Paperless since 2017 :)


    Paperless since 2017 :)

    Posted: 02 May 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    Finder for iPad Concept - Bringing the Finder and new advanced multitasking to the iPad | by /u/danielkorpai

    Posted: 02 May 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    My mom made me an iPad sleeve to keep my iPad Pro 11” safe! Thanks mom!

    Posted: 02 May 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    Biochemistry notes using notability and Over App (for the headers)

    Posted: 02 May 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    What’s in your iPad EDC? What accessories and tech do you carry with your iPad?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    Patagonia Atom 8L Sling Bag iPad Pro 11" w/ Logitech Slim Folio Pro and Apple Pencil RavPower 20,100 USB-C Battery Pack (w/ USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to Lightning cables) AirPods

    submitted by /u/NPtimmmmay
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad is actually SIM locked to AT&T!

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    My iPad is actually SIM locked to AT&T!

    I normally use AT&T on my iPad, but I'm thinking of switching to T-Mobile so I bought a T-Mobile prepaid data SIM to try it out before committing. The photo says it all. So then I try a Verizon SIM and Apple SIM and same thing happens. The only SIM card that works is the one from AT&T. I know they will lock down an Apple SIM to their service, but lock the whole tablet down??? It's worth mentioning that I bought this tablet directly from Apple, so it shouldn't be locked to any carrier. Has this ever happened to anyone? Any ideas on what to do next?

    https://i.redd.it/0v5tetzsmtv21.jpg

    submitted by /u/PDADoc
    [link] [comments]

    It seems the iPad Pro white spot issue might be back on the iPad Air

    Posted: 02 May 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    Drawing program and stylus for the iPad2?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    My step daughter is into art and would like to start doing digital art. She has an iPad2 and we aren't interested in upgrading hers just yet. Is there anything available? Thanks

    submitted by /u/OinkyMcPiglie
    [link] [comments]

    Files in files app only opening in google drive

    Posted: 02 May 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    So basically I use my ipad as my primary computer since my macbook broke.

    Lately, when I try to open files from files.app, they open only in google drive. This is extremely annoying and it only started happening recently. I just want word docs to open in word, pages documents to open in pages, etc., but if I click on ANYTHING in the files.app I'm redirected to google drive. Any idea how to fix this? I've force quit both apps, tried to search for settings (surprise! There aren't any settings for files.app). Its seriously hindering my iPad's ability to be used as my primary computer.

    submitted by /u/deeyas
    [link] [comments]

    Touchtype Pro - The Magic Keyboard Case for the iPad Pro

    Posted: 02 May 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    How do you all feel about the 9.7" sized iPads?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    • The Mini is ultra portable.
    • The 10.5/11" is standard tablet sized.

    Does the 9.7" actually succeed in striking a comfortable balance between the two? Is it big enough to type on comfortably, is it small enough to be fun and portable?

    I ask because I feel like there must be a reason that Apple is not offering an updated Pro in 9.7"...

    submitted by /u/ItWouldBeGrand
    [link] [comments]

    Pages in iPad Pro battery usage

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Anyone know if pages demands much battery on the ipad? Used it earlier today by writing some notes for my exam, while I also multitasked with safari in a window. My battery drain relatively quick. 41% of the battery after 2h 30m usage just from pages, and 31% from 3h of safari, isnt this pretty high? Feel like the battery lasts very long doing other stuff.

    submitted by /u/fenrixw
    [link] [comments]

    New Zugu muse colors for the iPad Pro 11

    Posted: 02 May 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    Audio leveling for YouTube app?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    I listen to a lot of audio while working on my iPad Pro—from audiobooks to podcasts. Recently I bit down and paid for the YouTube premium do yet I could listen ad-free in the background. This has, so far, been great. The only issue I'm having is that the audio levels for intros are several decibels higher than the content—Coast to Coast AM is awful for this. This is like the tacky broadcast gimmick of raising the volume on commercials. Any way around this?

    submitted by /u/HeyPScott
    [link] [comments]

    lighting to vga to connect to usbc

    Posted: 02 May 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    is there a lightning to usbc adapter available already?

    was wondering if we can use a the vga and hdmi to lightning adapter on the new ipad pro assuming there is a lightning to usbc already.

    submitted by /u/daemon2510
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to mine Cryptocurrency using iPads?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 11:19 PM PDT

    I have tried MIB Miner and it had everything work fine, just like Mining on a computer which is now moved onto iOS.

    But I wonder if there are any more, or if there is any way to implement actual BTC mining on iPads

    submitted by /u/third_scale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel