• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 4, 2019

    iPhone second hand iPhone 6, few issues / questions

    iPhone second hand iPhone 6, few issues / questions


    second hand iPhone 6, few issues / questions

    Posted: 04 May 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    I bought an iPhone 6 from eBay. It works fine for the most part but the power button doesn't 'click' when I press it so I don't know if my button press has registered unless I actually look at the screen. Pretty annoying. Is there a way to fix this?

    Secondly, it often just goes on mute. Is there some setting that could be making it super sensitive to touch where it thinks it's being told to go on mute randomly? Yesterday it happened a few times when my fingers were near the volume button but not pressing it - but it also happened at other occasions.

    And lastly, my last phone was Samsung. I don't need to bring all my pictures over but there are some important ones. What's the easiest way to do this?

    submitted by /u/ZiggyZig1
    [link] [comments]

    Shooting in a lossless video format

    Posted: 04 May 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    Is there an app on the itunes store that allows me to film in some type of lossless video format? I can shoot in RAW photos. I just need one for videos too.

    submitted by /u/Alec____
    [link] [comments]

    How to prevent iPhone 8 Plus from storing 3000+ iCloud photos in the photos app while still uploading photos taken to the cloud?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    I recently got an iPhone 8 plus and would like to store my photos taken on it to the iCloud. However, whenever I enable iCloud storage from the photos app, it automatically puts on 3000+ photos that are stored on my Mac (in the cloud). How can I prevent it from automatically putting on so many photos while still uploading the photos I take on my phone to the cloud?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Eggoplata
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X keeps restart when not in use

    Posted: 04 May 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    I got this problem two days ago. My iPhone just starting reboot while now in use and it's very annoying. Crash report says i2c0::_checkBusStatus SCL is stuck low; last read status 00010108 int shadow 00010100 xfer 00000000 fifo 00000000 for device ad5860 It seems a hardware issue related to device ad5806, but I truly don't know what it is. Can anyone help me? Thx

    submitted by /u/yukihiratype2
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Iphone front camera glitch?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    hey all! So I have an iphone 7 that I got about 3 years ago. I don't really want to switch or upgrade, so i've been doing everything possible to avoid it (even bought a new battery last year.)

    But suddenly in the last 2 weeks, my front camera has started glitching out. It started where sometimes i'd open snapchat or my camera and there'd be a random bar running vertically down the off-center middle of my screen that was slightly off coloured than the rest of my camera. Then, about a week ago, a permanent thin black line appeared. And now, whenever I have my camera open for any prolonged period of time, it starts glitching out. There's a permanent dark line through the screen, and it's flickering with green and pink glitches. ( https://m.imgur.com/a/QqIRHLX here's an example of it I took)

    It's only the front camera, I have no clue what started it or is making it worse. My screen isn't cracked or anything. I've tried restarting my phone and it didn't work. Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/dracomalfoy_png
    [link] [comments]

    How can I show all Google Calendars shared with me on iOS' default calendar app?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel