• Breaking News

    Friday, May 3, 2019

    iPhone No thanks. I’m driving.

    iPhone No thanks. I’m driving.


    No thanks. I’m driving.

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    My first gen iPhone iPad and iPod nano

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Does apple care cover this?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    Volume was set at 50%. Apple designers, why?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    Beats Powerbeats Pro now available to pre-order on Apple․com, shipping May 10

    Posted: 03 May 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    This week, I switched to an iPhone XR

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    Not from the 8, or the 7, or the 6. From a freakin' Meizu M5. No more having to force close apps to free up the RAM. No more boot loops and melted plastic covers. I couldn't be happier about my purchase. Truly an enjoyable device to use.

    submitted by /u/Dragoonfruit
    [link] [comments]

    Apple still promoting iPhone6s in India for $370 .. ps:iPhone6s is the most popular iPhone in India

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    Can I tell if someone tries to unlock my i phone with the wrong passcode, or has failed attempts??

    Posted: 03 May 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    My roommate keeps accusing me of unlocking his phone and going through his texts at night. He says that he can tell on his phone when the Touch ID is not used to unlock the phone and a history of all the times apps were open and closed after the phone is opened without Touch ID or Face ID. He says he can also see all the missed passcode attempts and the times. I have tried to find an app to do something similar to my phone because I have suspicion that he is going through my phone. However, when I try to figure out how to do this it seems impossible without a jailbreak. Is he making false accusations about me?

    UPDATE: Let me re phrase my question a bit to help u all give me the answer I am looking for. I know that the our other roomate has tried to open his phone. What I am wondering is if it is possible to make the accusations based on evidence from an app or some sort of program, or if he is making the accusations up in his head. He always tries to acuse girls and others for unlocking his phone and says he has proof and the others deny it and I am trying to figure out who is telling the truth. It is hardly a Delma between him and I but i phrased the question that way to keep the story simple. Looking for answers about the possibility of an app that could do this with the normal home screen. NOT looking for roommate advice.

    submitted by /u/writ04734
    [link] [comments]

    How to view first message in text thread

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    I have a text thread that I've had for about two years and I cannot get to the first message. I tapped/scrolled for hours and it stops at a certain point and won't load more BUT if I remember a specific phrase from a text before that time period it still brings up the texts so I know there are older ones. Is there an app I can use to convert or export the entire thread at one time?

    submitted by /u/-JaCrispy-
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS has just stopped working....

    Posted: 03 May 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Hi guys, My IPhone XS has just stopped working, I used it today and when I received a text message from my partner then the screen went black and the phone won't turn back on.

    I've tried connecting it to iTunes/My Laptop and nothing happens, I've tried to reboot it (volume up, volume down and holding in the on/off button) & I've tried charging it and trying to turn it on.

    Any ideas on what could be the problem or if this is a common occurrence with this model IPhone? Pretty bummed out about it as I've only had the phone for about 4 months and it was purchased brand new from the Optus store.

    submitted by /u/Seniorhippyhazza
    [link] [comments]

    Never had an iPhone before. I picked this up yesterday for $60. iPhone SE 32GB. Any suggestions on what are some good apps to start with?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    Is there any difference between expensive and cheap screen protectors?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    My system takes 93.88gb why? And how do I fix it??

    Posted: 03 May 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    iPad air gen 1

    Posted: 03 May 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    About to buy a used iPad air for $120 USD I'm mainly going to be using it for Netflix Hulu Xfinity stream and YouTube. Will it be good enough to do those things?

    submitted by /u/zach1416
    [link] [comments]

    Shower-thought: It would be so great if Screen Touch Sensitivity could be adjusted on iPhones. Sometimes it feels like my screen can be just a tad unresponsive... anyone else?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:38 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this new Spotify now playing UI in app?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    Thinnest iPhone XR Battery Charging Case

    Posted: 03 May 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    I’m collecting information on iPhone storage capacities

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    For this, I'd like to know...

    1: What model of iPhone are you using?
    2: How much storage did you opt for and why?
    3: How often do you upgrade your iPhone?

    submitted by /u/Im_Tsuikyit
    [link] [comments]

    Wife's iPhone 6 Plus screen is acting like a ghost is controlling it.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    It opens apps, sends texts of gibberish, makes random calls, sometimes you cant log into it because the screen just stops responding, etc. We took it to the apple store and they replaced the battery saying that would fix it. It did not. It's gotten worse. I have also done a full factory reset and update on the phone and this did nothing. Will replacing the screen and lcd panel fix this issue or is something deeper going on? I can't afford to buy her a new phone. I just need this one to work.

    submitted by /u/Spongemage
    [link] [comments]

    Question about iPhone XS in general.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    So I've recently switched to the iPhone XS coming over from Android on a Samsung S8. I've never had a phone with a camera bump before so my question is. Which way do you put down your iPhone? Backside up/ front down or opposite? Sorry if it's a silly question!

    submitted by /u/Ennesia
    [link] [comments]

    XR dropping calls

    Posted: 03 May 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    I've had this phone for just over a month, and it just recently started dropping incoming and outgoing calls about 5 or 6 seconds after answering.

    Spent an hour talking to Verizon about it yesterday, and they told me to turn roaming on for voice and data. That didn't help. So far the only thing that works is restarting the phone every time it does it.

    Any help would be appreciated. I can't get into an actual store until Sunday, so I'm hoping to have this fixed before then

    submitted by /u/starsofmotown
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage: We should be able to mute notifications for message "reactions" and be notified when mentioned in a thread (like on MacOS).

    Posted: 02 May 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    An update for search would also be nice.

    submitted by /u/colinstalter
    [link] [comments]

    People who recently Switched from Android

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:50 AM PDT

    This question probably gets asked a lot, but do you miss Android? What made you choose iPhone?

    submitted by /u/parmarsean
    [link] [comments]

    Dual rear camera issues

    Posted: 03 May 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    To start out, some basic information on my phone. I have an iPhone X and am on the software version 12.3. I have noticed that the 2x optical zoom doesn't work as I thought it would. When I use the zoom it doesn't switch camera. If there is a speck of dust or something on the normal camera, it's also there when I switch to the zoom. I've tested this more by zooming then putting a paper clip close enough to the camera so that the zoomed camera can't see the paper clip but the normal camera can. Is this an issue anyone else knows about or has had experience with?

    submitted by /u/lastwaun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel