• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over


    Developer Saturday is over

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 01:15am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Good old 32bit iOS games?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    I just found my sons old iPad 2 and have been downloading some classics like the Doom and wolfenstein games. Any other classics you can think of to download that are no longer available?

    Also, I was trying to remember the name of this old game where you drove an army vehicle and would have to drive through checkpoints and shoot enemies. It was a side or isometric 3D game and I remember I used to love it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/MicroByte
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Anyone know if there is a game on iOS just like Gauntlet, Slayer Edition?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    [DEV] John On Fire is now live on the Apple App Store, I'm a seasoned indie mobile game developer but this is my first iOS game! Paid, full story driven game, no microtransactions, no pay to win.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    What’s up with “Stardew Valley”?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    Never played it, but since I joined reddit I've seen a lot of people talk about it. I would look for info about it elsewhere, but I feel like I can trust the people of this community to tell me exactly why it's so much fun!

    submitted by /u/shmoke-dog
    [link] [comments]

    Football Manager Games

    Posted: 05 May 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is any good ios FM games that aren't rigged?? been looking for a while and had fm18 in the past but just feels like they are all rigged like you go on a 6 game lose streak when you've spent all season winning games just so you don't win the league etc.

    submitted by /u/aarancoutts93
    [link] [comments]

    Uh what why

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    Is there now a way to use PS3/PS4 controller on iPhone without a jailbreak?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 02:04 AM PDT

    Lego Tower, by Nimblebit

    Posted: 04 May 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    I've seen some excitement for Nimblebit making another game, and it seems this is what it is, what do you guys think? I think they can pull of a great Lego themed game, I was just hoping they'd make something new though..

    submitted by /u/mcsquigly
    [link] [comments]

    Online game to play with my mom?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    Any genre, but my moms a n00b so prolly no FPS

    submitted by /u/RX580-4gb
    [link] [comments]

    Durango: Wild lands

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what happened to this game or if it's even going to come out in the App Store?

    submitted by /u/DISCIPLE-OF-SATAN-15
    [link] [comments]

    Relaxing MFi games

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    Other than Alto's Odyssey, are there any MFi supported games worth trying on the App Store?

    submitted by /u/Streakdreniline
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for grindy, non-p2w PvE games

    Posted: 04 May 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    For example, I've been playing AFK Arena for some time now and I've been pleasantly surprised to see how far I've gotten without spending a single dime. It's given me hundreds of levels to beat and I don't feel like I HAVE to spend money. Not feeling like I have to play PvP is also a big plus. Any good suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BOOKOF
    [link] [comments]

    Best free pool game?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    Pref no ads

    submitted by /u/b1uer0b1n
    [link] [comments]

    Best snooker game?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    I play 8 ball pool which is a great game, looking for a snooker alternative.

    submitted by /u/ColossalPheonix
    [link] [comments]

    Does Air Tycoon 5 have ads?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    It's $5 on the US App Store and really looks like it will scratch my pocket planes itch. I assume the other free versions of air tycoon by this dev have ads (the online tycoon games). If I'm paying $5 I don't want to see a single ad.

    Does anyone that has this game know if it has ads?

    submitted by /u/Giant70751
    [link] [comments]

    I've made this game while live-streaming my entire process on Twitch! Here's "Eggxplode"

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Coop games?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    I'm just looking for games to play with friends.

    Preferably where the two of you can progress together, or maybe build something together?

    Kinda similar to how clicker heroes has guilds and you can do daily raids, but something more interactive than one raid per day.

    It doesn't have to be online at the same time coop either, just something where the two of us can accomplish something together.

    submitted by /u/__PM_ME_UR_NUDES_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel