• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    iPhone I think I had a record increase in screen time.

    iPhone I think I had a record increase in screen time.


    I think I had a record increase in screen time.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Putting your finger on the Touch ID highlights the saved name for that finger.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 03:08 AM PDT

    Look at your local store

    Posted: 04 May 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    I text my family in Hindi and everyone else in English, and the iPhone keyboard remembers it everytime I open the thread. Works on Messages too.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    When the truth hurts...

    Posted: 05 May 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Would love it if all notifications were this dark

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    There should be an option to like/heart the song directly from the lock screen .

    Posted: 05 May 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    My wife got a brand new X yesterday and this keeps happening after we set it up. What’s going on? (I’ve updated and restored software, nothing).

    Posted: 05 May 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    iPhone trade in values now lower

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    Up until today I thought AR was pretty useless. This game changed my mind.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    I never got the hype behind it. Never saw a good use for it. Never use the measuring tape app because it's just slower and I don't really trust it that much. Then today I downloaded angry birds AR. Sounds stupid but this game is actually pretty awesome. You find a flat surface and it just creates the level in front of you. You can then move around and find spots that normally you couldn't see. You can move lower or higher, left right etc. it allows you better angles for beating the levels. Anyone here that's into AR and likes angry birds I highly recommend you check it out.

    submitted by /u/TongueBandit69
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of this?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 03:54 AM PDT

    Anti theft

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    What if you needed to enter your 4-6 digit passcode to turn the phone off.. say you leave it behind somewhere and if someone finds it they can't turn it off so you can't track it. And maybe the same for airplane mode. It could be a suggestion on the passcode settings that you can enable.

    Edit:Could also used Touch ID or Face ID.. I was just thinking the person who tries it will be promoted by the passcode.

    submitted by /u/frankiea86
    [link] [comments]

    Canadian iPhone x allows Japanese Suica :D

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    I received an iPhone 8 from my uncle as it was his old business phone but he has upgraded. Only issue is that he doesn’t know the passcode, is there any way I can factory reset it without the passcode?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Can I copy my sim to use with my old phone for when I go to the gym?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    I just got a new iPhone XS and love it. I'm afraid to bring it to the gym though. I do a lot of weightlifting, and my phone will occasionally fall out of my pocket when I do things like the bench press.

    I have a perfectly good iPhone 7 that's just sitting on my desk, and I'm wondering if I could make that my "gym phone." I'd still want to have access to my cellular network for Spotify and texting.

    Could I copy my sim card and operate both phones from the same number? Is this something that is even easily done? Would I have to make sure one is turned off while the other is on, or could they both be on and connected to the same number? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ma01291
    [link] [comments]

    why can't I access my photos from the iCloud service?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    i'm have to download some pics i have stored in the cloud but when i go to my iCloud page and click photos it keeps giving me an error msg saying it is not currently available. its been like that for months. i need to make a video and i need to get my photos quickly. any help?

    submitted by /u/garchmodel
    [link] [comments]

    How do I turn on images on iPhone reddit?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    I can't find the option to allow me to post photos from my phone to the iPhone version of mobile reddit

    submitted by /u/SizableLad
    [link] [comments]

    All iPhone apps had to update

    Posted: 05 May 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    Okay so something strange happened yesterday.

    All my apps had to update and I mean all of them, like the weather app, the map, the calendar, etc. Plus also all the apps that I've downloaded. Did that happen to anyone else? Or is it just my phone?

    submitted by /u/laur5461
    [link] [comments]

    Bring iPhone XS into the river.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    iPhone 7 'Loop Disease' audio chip issue targeted in class action complaint

    Posted: 04 May 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Unlock iPhone 6

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Hi there, friend has the oldest Samsung ever and is going through a tough time. I've got an iPhone 6 she can have but it's locked to Rogers and she's Bell. Just wondering if anyone had any tips . Thanks

    submitted by /u/MsDianaKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Battery case recommendations?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Anybody use battery cases? Looking for the best slim: power ratio..

    submitted by /u/rn1111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel