• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 2, 2019

    iOS Gaming Best chess game with no ads?

    iOS Gaming Best chess game with no ads?


    Best chess game with no ads?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    I don't mind paying a premium price as long as the game is pretty and has no ads. Also don't need multiplayer as I'm happy to battle with the AI for all eternity.

    Any suggestions welcome!

    submitted by /u/BasicThuganomics
    [link] [comments]

    IOSGaming is seriously underrated

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    I have always been a hardcore pc/nintendo gamer. I never took mobile gaming seriously until my girlfriend gave me her old Ipad and I bought Grimvalor just to try it out. I was pretty impressed. I was hoping for bluetooth controller support and tried to pair my xbox controller and figured out only MFI Controllers work. Bummer. I put it down for a while. I picked up StardewValley one day just because I never really got into it, and I was using my Ipad at school for notes anyways so I started picking up and playing with the Ipad more often, then I was hooked. I bought an MFI controller and then everything opened up for me! I love gaming on my Ipad more than anything now. Battery life is great, game selection is awesome (and often, cheaper) and I never get bored. I have always wanted to play Monster Hunter Stories (no MFI support, but okay. The graphics are awesome) and am so pleasantly surprised with performance. About 4 months have gone by and the Ipad is my main gaming console. It is easier to sneak some games in at work with it as well, since my Ipad is always sitting next to me.

    Anyone who says mobile gaming is dumb, think again. The portability, size, and battery life are all amazing. My only con is BT controller support. I wish I could use my xbox one controller, but not even a problem with my Nimbus.

    PS. This is a great community and I love being part of it. Happy gaming! (:

    submitted by /u/Wampafart
    [link] [comments]

    Do MFI controllers work with lightning splitters?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 12:40 AM PDT

    I will be getting the Rotor Riot controller soon and as I'm sure some of you know it plugs in via the lightning port. This will create a bit of an issue when I want to charge my phone and use the controller at the same time.

    Does anyone know if the controller works when plugged into a lightning splitter?

    I've noted some splitters like the Belkin Rockstar specifically state the splitter will only work with charging and headphones. So I am a bit worried the answer is no...

    submitted by /u/ausnick2001
    [link] [comments]

    Free games that can kill a lot of time?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    Hey! I'm an 8th grader and we are going on a school trip in 18 days, I just wanted to prepare for the long bus trips we will have. I have Tetris Frontiers (was free recently) Realm Grinder Other games that require internet, THIS IS A TURNOFF BECAUSE I WANT TO SAVE BATTERY LIFE.

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Dadothegreat23
    [link] [comments]

    Largest iOS MMORPG population?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    I am looking to start an MMORPG and want to make some friends on there too, looking for a large population but can't find stats anywhere to see see which one is most active.

    Just's started tales of wind but that is new, possibly O&C 1 or 2 are the biggest but don't know how popular they still are?

    submitted by /u/ColossalPheonix
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember Gamebox? They were endless hours of fun

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Art of War: Red Tides updated its Game with a real Autochess Mode (new game genre)

    Posted: 01 May 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Social, base building games?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    Hey! Back in the early days of iOS I played games like Haypi Kingdom, Emross War, and some Lord of the Rings/Hobbit game which I forget the name of.

    In all these games you basically had a base with resource production you can upgrade and places to build soldiers or whatever. There was also a world map where you could take over other means of production likes forests or attack AI armies to get gold or attack other players if so desired.

    Does anyone know of any games like this that are out now? I see some similar base building games but they all appear to be single player / not very social.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BakedPecans
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take for gems to become a problem in Eternium?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    I don't know how to phrase the question concisely. Basically, how long does it take a f2p player in this game to run out of gems and not be able to open chests anymore? Additionally, if I were to buy the 5 dollar gem pack, how long would that last me?

    This game is highly recommended on this subreddit and I'm loving the gameplay, but I'm immediately put off the idea of the fact that each and every chest has a monetary cost. Even though you do get gems for completing quests it absolutely does not cover the cost of opening chests. Is it realistic to be able to play this game for free or for five bucks? I don't mind spending five bucks once but it seems due to the nature of this monetization method I'll have to spend another five bucks, and another, and another.

    submitted by /u/Armisen
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good city builders/tycoon games

    Posted: 01 May 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Been looking for something like Cities skylines for a while. Havent found anything good yet. Simcity buildit comes close but is filled with IAPS.


    [link] [comments]

    What are your guys’ favorite waiting games?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel