• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 2, 2019

    iPhone Did anybody else get charged 10$ just for the free trial for apple news app? I remembered that I canceled the free 30 days but some how still got charged. Best part you can’t dispute apple apps at least on the App Store you can’t.

    iPhone Did anybody else get charged 10$ just for the free trial for apple news app? I remembered that I canceled the free 30 days but some how still got charged. Best part you can’t dispute apple apps at least on the App Store you can’t.


    Did anybody else get charged 10$ just for the free trial for apple news app? I remembered that I canceled the free 30 days but some how still got charged. Best part you can’t dispute apple apps at least on the App Store you can’t.

    Posted: 02 May 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    Three Generations of iPhone Cases

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Its says in Danish: iPhone is locked try again in 49 years 3 months 2 weeks 6 days and 11 hours.... please Help....

    Posted: 01 May 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    Microsoft wrote a poem for the OneDrive update

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    Found a 3GS in a box of rubbish that someone was disposing of so I grabbed it before it was compacted. Different symbols on the back to what I remember. Does anyone know what it means?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    What is your average screen on time for iPhone XS

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    Just wondering what everyone's average screen on time is for their daily usage.

    submitted by /u/BadOutcast
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone Xr owners

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    How satisfied are you with your devices?Planning on buying one.I ll be upgrading from iphone 5s(yeah it's the closest thing to time travel).But i saved money for one full year and i plan on keeping it for 3 years again.Is the 128 gb enough though?

    submitted by /u/shazhank3385
    [link] [comments]

    Camera cant focus when I take a photo or video what is wrong

    Posted: 02 May 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Spotify resumes playing when I turn off iPhone

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:33 PM PDT

    When I take out my airpods listening to Spotify and turn off my phone Spotify starts playing again through my speakers. This is incredibly annoying. Does anyone know how to stop this?

    submitted by /u/travdawg01
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone XR died in front of my eyes

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    This just happened. I was on snapchat and my iPhone started heating up like crazy. I was just casually on Snapchat, did nothing else. Suddenly my phone starts getting slow and lagging heavily. After a while it turned black and nothing happened since then. This was an hour ago. Pressing and holding the buttons won't do anything as well as Connecting the phone to the charger. I suspect the new Snapchat update has something to do with this. My battery was at something like 56 percent while this happened. I wasn't charging while this happened. It got so hot that I could barely hold it

    submitted by /u/hyusa
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications on my XS Max are appearing in half format.. i.e. half of the notification is appearing hidden on the locked screen.. Is this is a bug? If so, any fixes?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Picked up an iPhone SE: some questions on apple apps, syncing, etc.

    Posted: 02 May 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    New to the sub, apologies if it's not the right sub.

    Long time Android user, last year bought a One Plus 5T and it's been the best phone I've ever had in my life. Incredible speed, performance, dash charge is amazing, and the battery lasts literally 2 days under heavy use for me. Literally 2 days.

    The problem is it, and every other modern phone, is way too big. Picked up a clearance iPhone SE 32gb gold to try to stave off phone addiction and enjoy a small device again. I'd like to not waste an amazing 1 year old phone so I plan on trying to move my SIM back and forth for a while.

    Looking for recommendations on a few things:

    1. Should I use install Gmail app or is it best to use the Mail (apple) app?
    2. How can I bring my contacts which are all on Google contacts?
    3. I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting and problems I will run into - what are these and what should I do that maybe I haven't thought of?

    Just looking for help on how to make sure I can use my new iPhone but also use my Android and go back and forth until I decide what to do about one of the devices.

    submitted by /u/StockDrama
    [link] [comments]

    Woz

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    In China, WiFi and Cellular is turned off for censored apps

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    I just bought a new iPhone XR in China, I installed a bunch of apps, and I noticed that the Wi-Fi and cellular is turned off for apps that are censored in China, for example the New York Times app and the Reddit app. If I go into settings and then cellular and then turn on the Wi-Fi and cellular for those apps, and then I try to run those apps, the Wi-Fi and cellular will be turned off automatically again for those apps. Does anybody have the same problem? I tried turning off my phone and turning it back on again, as it appears there is no way for those apps to connect to the Internet. I have tried this with both the VPN turn on and turned off, I don't have this problem with the Google App Stor I have tried this with both the VPN turned on and turned off. I don't have this problem with the Google Apps though.

    submitted by /u/feigeiway
    [link] [comments]

    does spigen clear cases from amazon fit the iphone xs?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    im looking for clear case from amazon, any suggestion?

    i saw the reviews for the spigen not so good, im looking for something nice and minimal...

    submitted by /u/roni1919
    [link] [comments]

    Screen still too bright even on its lowest setting AND you have night shift on? Settings>General>Accessibility>Display accommodations>Reduce White Point> Turn on and adjust as needed. You’re welcome.

    Posted: 02 May 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    If iOS 13 gets dark mode, will you use it and why?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Here’s your first look at Apple’s sleek iPhone 11 Max design

    Posted: 02 May 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    How many of y'all are rocking iPhone​ x and above without case and screen protector

    Posted: 02 May 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    Trying to see how many people uses protection on their 1000 dollar phone and how many don't

    submitted by /u/sdadad10
    [link] [comments]

    what features do hope for on the 2019 xr?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    this may sound ridiculous i'm hoping thinner bezels lol

    submitted by /u/yahoy_
    [link] [comments]

    If I block a number on my phone, can I still contact that person on WhatsApp?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Block on my phone meaning on the phone, not blocked through any apps.

    submitted by /u/patstoddard
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing between iCloud storage vs local storage

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    Hi. I have a plan to buy an iPhone XS, but somehow I confused about choosing the right storage for my phone. Here it is, so I confused to buy either iPhone XS 64 GB storage + iCloud storage 200 GB per month OR I just take the iPhone XS 256 GB with no iCloud storage at all.

    Currently I live in Taiwan, but soon will be going back to Indonesia about 3-4 months later. Somehow, my friend told me that using the iPhone with iCloud storage will give me a bad experience if I have poor internet connection (is it right?), because internet connection in Indonesia is somehow not really stable as Taiwan has right now.

    I plan to use my phone for 2-3 years, I do like taking pictures, sometimes with RAW photos option using Halide, 4K 30fps video, watching some offline movies, and playing games like asphalt9, RR3, vainglory, and candy crush. Music sometimes listening through default music app or just stream through soundcloud / spotify.

    What are your choices and considerations when you buy an iPhone and its storage? I want to know your comments, so that I don't regret my choice and also get a better function to value ratio when buying the phone later. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ivanputeraa
    [link] [comments]

    I switched to iPhone from Android Tuesday last week, and everything is super fine,except wifi. LTE works as before, but wifi speeds are very bad, before i was getting 30 mbps download and 25upload, but now I’m getting only 3 down and 1.5 up. Does anybody know how to fix it? Can it be fixed?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    Recommend any screen protectors for iPhone​ xs?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel