• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 3, 2019

    iPhoneX Screen doesn’t turn off after 30 sec

    iPhoneX Screen doesn’t turn off after 30 sec


    Screen doesn’t turn off after 30 sec

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    I've experienced this countless times in the last two months so it's not related to the latest iOS since I updated it. Basically sometimes my screen does not turn off after a notification or after I tap on it to look at the time for instance... I even take my face away from it to prevent the faceid recognition but still doesn't turn off.

    Anyone knows why?

    submitted by /u/threezerofifty
    [link] [comments]

    getting Iphone X tomorrow

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 06:49 PM PDT

    I am finally upgrading from Iphone 6 (16 giga -IOS 10) to Iphone X! It's huge jump so what you recommend to me whether apps/backups/things to know about X?

    submitted by /u/adhamcfc
    [link] [comments]

    I blocked front camera but faceID is still working?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    When go into the front camera it is really blocked but when I tap the screen the phone still recognizes my face. Does that mean it has more to do with the left side than the camera on right side?

    submitted by /u/littlelostlime101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel