• Breaking News

    Monday, April 1, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - April 01, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - April 01, 2019


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - April 01, 2019

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone here that's actually enjoying TES: Blades ?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    I went in not expecting much. I didn't go in expecting a fully fledged ES game nor did I expect it to be nil of micro-transactions.

    I'm actually having a pretty good time with it. Admittedly the chests are a little annoying but I get to play 5 minutes here and 5 minutes there and having to wait for a chest to unlock doesn't phase me that much. The only thing they could improve IMO is the content within them. Didn't really expect a Gold chest to have green rarity items, was kind of expecting a little more.

    As for the game itself my least favourite part is the town building. I don't really see much value in it (so far) but I'm hoping that will change.

    The combat takes a little while to get used to and I think there's a little lag in raising your guard so I'm hoping they will fix/improve this. As others have mentioned it would be nice if they took an Infinity Blade approach to the combat as holding down and releasing seems a little...odd.

    Anyway the game is good for a 5-10 minute sesh (looking at you toilet) but if you went in expecting Oblivion/Skyrim on your mobile then you'll be bitterly disappointed.

    Is anyone else here playing and somewhat enjoying their experience ?

    submitted by /u/jxs1
    [link] [comments]

    [HMFAG] Looking for a fresh start somewhere. Coming from Clash Royale and curious about others.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    So, I still like the Clash Royale format, but the game itself is starting to feel stagnant. I need a palette cleanser.

    I tried Castle Burn some time ago and it was cute, but far too simple. I also tried some crappy game where you move horizontally left and right and had to storm a castle with a hero or two and you built your own castle up. It wasn't very good.

    I tried Mushroom Wars (maybe MW 2? I don't recall) and the game was very interesting, but the RTS aspect was a little stronger than I was interested in, and the card rewards were very paltry. But it had guilds/clans, a ladder/leaderboard and awesome progression otherwise.

    I had just heard of Omega Wars as one of the top CR pro players finished 1st the last season in Omega Wars as well. The game looks like it has actual potential to be enjoyable in a similar vein to CR.

    Any other ideas on games I should look at? I'd also prefer if they were on the newer side of things.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Crapahedron
    [link] [comments]

    After life in Europe/ Germany

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    So I found this game: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lifeafter/id1441752845?mt=8 and according to this article it's launched word wide: https://www.gamerbraves.com/lifeafter-by-netease-is-a-zombie-survival-game-now-live-on-android-and-ios/ does anyone know why I still can't download it in Germany?

    submitted by /u/xadrus1799
    [link] [comments]

    Alphaputt on sale - £3.99 -> £1.99

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 01:33 AM PDT

    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1192689055?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

    Fun little crazy golfing game - reminds me of wonderputt if anyone has played that, although a lot more challening.

    submitted by /u/BruceRutherford21
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a definitive list of AAA games that are ported to iOS?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    Looking for a list that has all AAA titles of games that were ported to iOS. I want a list that has games like GTA: San Andreas, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, etc..

    Any response is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Bacon_Quality
    [link] [comments]

    Free games like motorsport manager mobile?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    It’s been over 5 days and I still haven’t been accepted into the TES: Blades Early Access.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 03:27 AM PDT

    I pre ordered this game months and months ago and I still cannot progress past the tutorial. I understand the game is in Early Access, but I should be able to play the game if it's released on pre-order.

    It's also worth noting that this breaches Apples App Store guidelines:

    2.1 App Completeness Submissions to App Review, including apps you make available for pre-order, should be final versions with all necessary metadata and fully functional URLs included; placeholder text, empty websites, and other temporary content should be scrubbed before submission. Make sure your app has been tested on-device for bugs and stability before you submit it, and include demo account info (and turn on your back-end service!) if your app includes a login. If you offer in-app purchases in your app, make sure they are complete, up-to-date, and visible to the reviewer, or that you explain why not in your review notes. Please don't treat App Review as a software testing service. We will reject incomplete app bundles and binaries that crash or exhibit obvious technical problems.

    submitted by /u/sususugoidesune
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have suggestions for free mobile games that requires no waiting?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    I've been looking for a game that doesn't require waiting. For example, in many games you have to wait for "hearts" or "tickets" to refill for you to keep playing or sometimes I have to wait for a long time for rewards to refresh or the open boxes and stuff like that... If any of you have suggestions I'd be happy to hear them!

    submitted by /u/ohad1616
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a rogue like with some sort of progression

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    I really enjoyed the enchanted cave games, and would love to find something similar. Many similar games I have found lack the progression you get each time you start over, which tends to lose my interest pretty quickly when there is no way to gain anything. I've tried pixel dungeon, which I did enjoy but got tired of it quickly when there was no way for me to progress past the first few levels, and having to start over from scratch each time. Are there any other games like the enchanted cave, that have something that sticks with you, whether it be stat upgrades or items or whatever? Any suggestions would be welcome. Definitely don't mind paying a few bucks for the right game.

    submitted by /u/buurd
    [link] [comments]

    dolphin on a p2w game.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    Recently got into a game called war of lords/warrior of fate.

    In a course of under a month, I've spent like $300 on in app purchases. This game has like 81 servers, going 82 most likely the following week. S1 is like the server where all the oldest players are at and I'm on S79. Thing being when I visited their server, I can see they have heroes/characters easily amount to over $10k, which tempts me to spend even more, yet I know this is not achievable.

    Question is, how do you guys feel when you spend hundreds monthly, yet you know you can't compete with the whales, is it worth it ?

    Putting it down that I know my limits, but I'm just thinking if it's worth it ?

    Where do you think dolphins like us stand? we're like in the middle of nowhere.

    Do some of you dolphins go bat-shit crazy and try to "be a whale", just to end up with debts and issues and everything?

    submitted by /u/forevaplo
    [link] [comments]

    Downloaded Tweakbox to get Provenance

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Now that I have Provenance running (iPhone XR ios12+), do I need to keep the Tweakbox app and its Trust profile as it is separate from that of Provenance?

    submitted by /u/brendanskywalker
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend games like Township or Wizards and Wagons?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    I'm looking for simulation/management games like Township, Zoo Mobile, Hay Day or New Leaf. I've tried the commonly-recommended ones on the "best sim games" lists, but none of them have really clicked. There must be lesser-known/publicized ones that people enjoy?

    I also absolutely loved Wizards and Wagons, if there's anything similar to that.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/OnMatchPoint
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on this game?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    Any free games like super smash bros?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel