• Breaking News

    Monday, April 1, 2019

    iPhone YAY!

    iPhone YAY!


    YAY!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    iOS 12.2 shows you the warranty expiration date of your device

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    Remember when people would send texts to each other that crashed their phones? Yeah...That was a weird time...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Google, what the hell is that. That’s the iFone Ex

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 04:23 AM PDT

    The first thing that came to my mind when AirPower was canceled

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    I really like this concept by phonedesigner for the triple camera setup without the ugly square camera bump.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Anyone else agree that they’re a little too similar?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 03:35 AM PDT

    Wtf

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    Who sells the best quality replacement displays?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    New music should add to the beginning of play list.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    What is this submenu called? I've seen it prompted for other apps, like when I'm connected to my home computer. Also, why is Instagram asking what's wrong with my car?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    While charging overnight dropped to red levels. Any explanation??

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    iPhone7+ battery/wireless/wallet case?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm asking for too much but I'm looking for a battery case that also has wireless charging capabilities to compensate for the 7's lack thereof. And also wallet space.

    I've been spending hours online trying to find some without luck. Maybe you guys know something that I don't but even a simple battery+wallet combo case for the 7+ has been a challenge to find.

    submitted by /u/StupidButSerious
    [link] [comments]

    If you want to play music from You tube when your screen is locked or you just want to leave the app in the background use You tube from the dolphine browser. I use it constantly.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Problem when turning off bluetooth with Shortcuts app

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    When I run a shortcut that includes the deactivation of bluetooth, it doesn't work sometimes (50%), getting stucked during the running. I don't know why but I would like to resolve it cause is so useful since Apple dismissed the ability to turn off bluetooth from the control center. Anyone has had the same experience? Any suggestion? Apple keeps updating the Shortcut app without resolving this bug.

    submitted by /u/Matteo5v5
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.2 media playback stays on lock screen for seemingly forever

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Up until last week when iOS 12.2 hit, I would use CarPlay and then when I arrived at my destination I would have the media playback controls on my lock screen, I would unlock my phone, check notifications etc. and then the media controls would be gone. Now I unlock my phone and no matter what I do the controls stay on the lock screen for 5-10min. Well after I am out of the car, not listening to anything. Is this a bug or changed behavior? I haven't seen anyone else mention it. On an iPhone 8. Thanks

    submitted by /u/christmas_ape
    [link] [comments]

    Is Snapchat STILL zoomed in on the iPhone XS max and XR for anyone else?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    I got an XR this year and hated how zoomed Snapchat was with the front camera, my XR got stolen in end of March and my insurance company sent me an XS max instead (Lol upgrade) just now because they couldn't get an XR, and I'm amazed that Snapchat is STILL not updated... And it's April. Was wondering if anyone else still experiences this and if anyone has found a fix by now? It's really zoomed in and I have to hold my phone like 5ft away to take a decent photo without looking like a bobble head lol.

    submitted by /u/charlotte8x
    [link] [comments]

    The irony...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    A day with the XR

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    After getting an XR, I have 2 main things I'd like to point out.

    1) the battery is INCREDIBLE. I mean INCREDIBLE. I streamed 8 hours of podcasts, and social media and other usage. I have 4 hours screen on time recorded, and I still have 50%. That's wild.

    2) I may be wrong, but it seems that there's a better DAC in this phone. I'm coming from an 8 Plus, and just using lightning headphones out of the box, the sound seems so much richer and fuller.

    I'm very pleased overall. I was skeptical when I got it because I thought It'd be a downgrade from the 8 Plus, but damn, it's great!

    submitted by /u/OhItsReallyNoah
    [link] [comments]

    I made a shortcut to search bing on google

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Old phone still ringing

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    I just upgraded my iPhone yesterday. I kept my old one so my daughter can play games on it. My new one has the SIM card in it and is getting all my texts, calls, etc. This morning though my husband called and my old phone rang as well as my new one. Is the old one some how set up on WiFi calling or something? I don't even know if this is a thing or if I need to do something to the phone

    submitted by /u/ajashby88
    [link] [comments]

    CARROT Killed AirPower

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel