• Breaking News

    Monday, April 1, 2019

    Apple iOS My sisters YouTube app takes up 9GBs of storage! (No she does not have YouTube Premium/offline videos downloaded)

    Apple iOS My sisters YouTube app takes up 9GBs of storage! (No she does not have YouTube Premium/offline videos downloaded)


    My sisters YouTube app takes up 9GBs of storage! (No she does not have YouTube Premium/offline videos downloaded)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    Third part keyboards slow down iOS

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 12:40 AM PDT

    I've recently noticed that third part keyboards ( in my case google keyboard ) slows down iOS entirely. Not just key board pop up or typing, it completely slows down iOS according to me experience. After switching to iOS Default keyboard ( removed all other keyboards and only keeping iOS default one ) I could feel drastic performance improvement. I've also doubts regarding battery consumption of these keyboard apps, is it possible to check their battery consumption?

    submitted by /u/guhanoli
    [link] [comments]

    Facetime audio call not available until restart

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    I had to turn off my iPhone today because I had to take an exam. After the exam I turn it on but after turning it on Audio call (without camera) wasn't available on Facetime. I searched the problem thru the internet but couldn't find much. I tried turning off and back on again Facetime and played with other settings but none could help.

    Then I went on to turning off and on my iPhone and it worked like a charm. Very interesting. I have no idea why it happened the way it did.

    iOS version: 12.1.4

    submitted by /u/SystemInterrupts
    [link] [comments]

    CloudFlare announces Warp: a new free VPN service for iOS - 9to5Mac

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Is call blocking third party apps gone on ios 12.2

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Hi.
    I noticed the support for third party apps (like Truecaller) on call blocking seems gone since ios 12.2.
    Did anyone notice that? Is it a bug or what?

    submitted by /u/flashbax77
    [link] [comments]

    How do you track your cellular data usage?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Yesterday my friend with an XS Max showed me that he can scan a qr code to add details from his mobile data plan, but i can't seem to find that option in my X.

    And also, am i supposed to reset the stats every time that my plan is renewed each month? I don't have time for that. Isn't something like android where i can set when the period starts so the data resets after that date?

    submitted by /u/brianmoyano
    [link] [comments]

    What is best way to sync offline data with Azure?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    I want offline syncing data with Azure. But i don't know which is best way. First i want to store all data offline and then when network available all offline data syncing with azure.

    submitted by /u/ashish_kanani
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Sizing Header with UITableView WITHOUT CODING

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    How do I get all the screenshots off my phone at once?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    I see they're organized on iCloud's website as screenshots. I'd like to download them and remove them all at once.

    Is there any way to do the same thing with "saved images", i.e. filter them apart from "taken images"?

    submitted by /u/intoafloodagain
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to unlock. Has anyone experienced unlocking mechanism gone? iOS 12.2 iPhone XR.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    News+: Is there a view for downloaded magazines?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    I've downloaded a bunch of magazines to read offline. Am I just not seeing it, or is there no view to show me magazines that are available offline? It kinda blows to have to scroll through the entire catalog to find the ones I've downloaded.

    submitted by /u/CincyTriGuy
    [link] [comments]

    App network settings refused to stay on, any advice?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Last Line No Longer Available Error? Anyone ever get this before?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    Cannot Connect to App Store after iOS 12.2 on 6S

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    It gives me this error whenever I press on a developer like Apple/Google. Only had this issue after iOS 12.2 where I tried to see if Apple News was available for me. Any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/TomTheDamnEngine
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of getting the 2018 iPad Pro. Am I right in thinking that if Apple improves iOS 13 for iPads (making it a bit more MacOS-like) I would be able to benefit from that with a software upgrade?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    I think it's an anazing piece of hardware but could potentially be let down by the limits of iOS 12.

    submitted by /u/nightwaver
    [link] [comments]

    RAM issues

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    I can't be the only one here who has apps getting force closed when

    1) switching between apps, &

    2) letting the phone enter standby. When unlocking the phone the app mysteriously needs to restart.

    This problem only happens when my iPhone 7 knows there's a new update (settings is set to not auto update)

    Last time this happened, updating ios to the latest version settled it but now that there's a new update (sync using iTunes is how it knew) this problem is back.

    submitted by /u/gale99
    [link] [comments]

    Adding more than 33 people in iMessage group

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    It seems 33 is the limit when creating an iMessage group. I had been using iMessage for our team's correspondence for years, and now my team is bigger. Would appreciate help if there's a way to create a larger iMessage group.

    submitted by /u/Sumtinkwrung
    [link] [comments]

    (Wish list) msgs app redesigned iOS 13

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 12:35 AM PDT

    I would love to see a new messages app on iOS 13. It needs new paint! It's my most used app and the colors seem out dated now..

    submitted by /u/jaleelhamid
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove unwanted "news" sources on my News widget?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    I'm on iOS10.3 and I already added my favorite news sources on the main News app, but I keep getting People magazine stories about dumb celebrities on my News widget when I check my lock screen. I am open to any other news widgets suggetsions, thank you.

    submitted by /u/TurtleSniper
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling and re-enabling apple music

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 12:03 AM PDT

    So I am immigrating in 2 weeks and I have to change my region. But I have to disable apple music...

    If I enable it again when I changed my region will all my old playlist and songs still be there??

    submitted by /u/RandomCactusd
    [link] [comments]

    New (not ideal) iOS feature for music/audio?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    When I'm finished with listening to audio - (music and podcasts at least) with my EarPods, I of course unplug them, however lately, the Now Playing card remains on the lock screen until I force close the app. has anyone else noticed this?

    This never used to happen, surely it's a bug? If it's a feature, it's not ideal. When I unplug my EarPods, the idea is that I'm finished listening to audio, I'd rather not have to force close my app for the card to disappear.

    I'm running iOS 12.2 on an iPhone XS

    Pic of the card on the lock screen after unplugging - http://i.imgur.com/eJAERKW.jpg

    submitted by /u/K_Click_D
    [link] [comments]

    Guys please help. I bought a new car with CarPlay and my iPhone keeps saying that it is in Private Mode when I have it hooked up to my car. What to do?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    Why is ipsw.me still saying that iOS 10.3.3 is signed?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    https://ipsw.me/

    Yesterday I have seen a post that iOS 10.3.3 is signed for iPhone 5S. But why??? Is it fake?! Somebody knows why it is?

    31 March it started...

    submitted by /u/JulienDev81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel