• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 6, 2019

    Apple Watch $200 38mm A3, Walmart/Amazon/etc.

    Apple Watch $200 38mm A3, Walmart/Amazon/etc.


    $200 38mm A3, Walmart/Amazon/etc.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    I am not sure if sale alerts are allowed on this sub, but I saw the periodic $200 sales for the 38mm on amazon and set a price alert. But yesterday I saw via a google search it said Walmart had a sale for $219. But searching directly on Walmart's site showed the same item for $199. Point being that the small Apple Watch 3 for $200 is a great entry watch and is a reoccurring sale on the inter webs.

    Edit: A3 was supposed to be Apple Watch 3. Sorry.

    submitted by /u/mtnchkn
    [link] [comments]

    Siri problem

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Do you guys have Siri problem using it on the watch. Using Siri on my Iphone X is very smooth, but when i try to use it on my Apple Watch most of the time is not working, is getting stuck without any back input. Any advice? Or is better to go to Apple Store ? Thank you in advance for any advice.

    PS: i did restart and force restarted the watch without any good results

    submitted by /u/Demiromo
    [link] [comments]

    Can I download and play music off an Apple Watch on apps like SoundCloud? Oh also. Does the watch track heart beat and warn for things. My doctor recommended me to get a watch in some form for this.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Just curious. I don't have space for music on my phone and I want it to be able to play offline and not on my LTE.

    submitted by /u/Tetrology_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Todoist and WatchChat working!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    I'm very happy to see Todoist and WatchChat both working properly now!

    I use Todoist and WhatsApp a lot on all my devices, but Todoist and WatchChat (which will display WhatsApp on your AW) were absolutely useless some time ago, simply because syncing wasn't working properly.

    I don't know in which updates the issues were addressed, don't think the developers announced it very clearly. But they both work like a charm now!

    (Btw, not using them together, just found this out at the same time for both..)

    submitted by /u/ilanman
    [link] [comments]

    Nike Spruce Fog on SS S4

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Connectivity transition between phone/wifi to cellular

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    I've been having this issue for a long time, and have never found out a solution. I have the Series 4 cellular watch. I've recently started running outside (since the weather is finally nice in Nebraska), I run with my watch and AirPods. I will start streaming music from my watch to my AirPods. At this time I am connected to my phone via bluetooth, and also my home wifi. I will turn off wifi connection before I leave. Once I get far away enough from my phone, the music will stop playing and then will cycle though each song in the playlist. At this time, it does have a cellular connection, yet it will not play anything until I restart the watch. Any thought? I'm about to go to the Apple Store.

    What is the best way to handle connectivity between phone/wifi to cellular?

    submitted by /u/jopete19
    [link] [comments]

    Sound check and Apple Watch 4

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    Does sound check only works for Apple Watch 4 when it's activated from the iPhone?

    submitted by /u/cr8tvt
    [link] [comments]

    April challenge!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    If you would like to join the Reddit April challenge download the challenges app:

    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/challenges-compete-get-fit/id1051342211?mt=8

    Use code 2wyg and join or create any group!

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/Jan242004
    [link] [comments]

    Indigo Sports Loop on my Series 4 Black SS ����

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Let's try the other direction. Which apps or complications do you find the most overrated or useless?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Do you think having my watch on when I ride my motorcycle would be bad?? Like having a heavy constant vibration would be bad for the watch??

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    Am I missing something?! (Speaker)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    I've just purchased a watch series 4 and can't believe I can't play music or podcasts from the watch speaker and it requires only Bluetooth?

    Please tell me I'm wrong!? This was one of the major reasons for buying the watch as I listen to podcasts when around the house. I usually use my iPhone but it's a pain to have to carry it around all the time in my pocket/side etc (with the podcast playing through the iphones speaker)

    This just seems insane if you can't do this, as you can take calls through the watches speaker, alerts play etc etc

    Help!?

    submitted by /u/Adamjaymarshall
    [link] [comments]

    Most tacky watch band?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Thinking about giving my friend a super tacky Apple Watch band as a gag gift for my friend birthday. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/DrNavi
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions Needed

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    So I bought a Series 1 38MM for $60 from my friend and it was brand new in the box, but the Large band it came with was very very tight, so I bought a stainless steel magnetic band and it was good but was occasionally loosen itself, so I bought a leather one and it's very tight on my wrist and it's on the last hole, it's a 8.5" width, and it's the largest I've found for any type of band for the 38MM watch, Any Suggestions for a larger band?

    submitted by /u/ripplycamster2
    [link] [comments]

    Any good off-brand sport bands worth it?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    I wear a 38MM S3 with the standard M/L band that came with it. I'd like to get some more colors but I can't justify Apples prices. Does anyone know of anything on Amazon that's of similar quality?

    submitted by /u/Sega32X
    [link] [comments]

    Sync through wifi

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Instead of syncing data through bluetooth, I would like my iphone to receive data from my applewatch through wifi. Is that possible? I can still receive calls and messages but I would like to sync the activity rings and other health numbers this way.

    submitted by /u/Miloborges
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of getting an Apple Watch S4 gps. Is it worth it??

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    Never had an Apple Watch so it will be my first.

    submitted by /u/xokaylanicole
    [link] [comments]

    Are the sport bands made of the same “silicone” as the iPhone cases?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    Can you choose not to invalide pictures in notifications?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    I switched to a different news app and I have news notifications enabled, but I can't just look at the watch to read because they include a photo with the notification. I always have to scroll down, which is kinda inconvenient when I just want to glance at it.

    Can the pictures be disabled somehow?

    submitted by /u/JulianF6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel