• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 27, 2019

    iPhoneX Will the smart battery case work on iPhone X running on iOS 12.1?

    iPhoneX Will the smart battery case work on iPhone X running on iOS 12.1?


    Will the smart battery case work on iPhone X running on iOS 12.1?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Alternatively, will apple ever make one for iPhone X?

    submitted by /u/jordansak
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what’s up with this new neon green stop of color I now have on my iPhone X?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Brand new iphone X on ios 12?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 12:34 AM PST

    Hi guys i need your help! I currently purchased a brand new 64gb ipX (from a telecom company) and i was going to test battery life between ios 11 and ios 12 but when i saw the version in the settings it was already at 12.1? How is this possible if its brand new?

    submitted by /u/suavejose
    [link] [comments]

    OtterBox new slim design cases

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:45 AM PST

    So I had an old OtterBox symmetry case for my iPhone X but I didn't like how thick it was. Just felt too bulky, but I saw that they came out with a new thinner design Symmetry case that I found (on sale) on Amazon and purchased.

    Anyways, has anybody bought both and noticed a difference in the thickness of it? I'm hoping it's as noticeable as it seems in the photos. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ellivretaw1
    [link] [comments]

    Do NOT update to IOS 12.1.3

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:13 PM PST

    I was reading online that the new IOS 12.1.3 update had fixed the previous updates issue with SMS and cellular service. Unfortunately, I seem to have jumped the gun too soon. Before the update I had installed up to IOS 12.1, everything was working perfectly fine as far as cell service goes with Sprint. 10 minutes after I updated to 12.1.3, things got interesting. Seemingly at random, the cell service would disconnect/turn off and reconnect after a minute. Is anyone else having this problem and is there any fix for this. I am curious if it is a cell service issue or apple's issue.

    submitted by /u/lordofclay88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel