• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 27, 2019

    iPad Loving the auto straight lines option in Procreate!

    iPad Loving the auto straight lines option in Procreate!


    Loving the auto straight lines option in Procreate!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 10:15 PM PST

    I made a tutorial for Numbers for the iPad.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:29 AM PST

    PDF Workflow with Split Screen and Offline Sync

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 12:07 PM PST

    I am looking for the best solution for my PDF/Notes Workflow.

    I Need the following features: - Annotation of two PDFs side by side - PDF Sync via iCloud/Google Drive to Mac and offline availability on both devices - Creation of handwritten notes and sync in same folder

    Currently I am just using PDFexpert and Documents with Sync-Folders and Google Drive for Split Screen but these folders get downloaded in both apps and PDFexpert is not great for taking notes. Have you got any recommendations for me?

    submitted by /u/inbetreenwin
    [link] [comments]

    Just stumbled upon this video

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 01:29 PM PST

    App recommendation: Looking to do mind map/drawing/flow chart with expanding canvas

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Hi Everyone! Hopefully somebody can help me out here with some suggestions.

    I typically use my iPad to take notes for school and whatnot, and lately I've found that I've waned to put a bunch of components from my notes together into one general document. However, I don't want it to just be a PDF of pages/slides, but instead more of a visual aid.

    I'm thinking what I'd like to do is make some sort of mind map/flow chart, where I can draw in or write more things as I please (as I go through more lectures) and the working space keeps expanding to fill that need (i.e. I don't want to be limited by a set page size (which I find the problem to be in notability)). I was wondering if anyone knew of an app where I can do something like this.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/crustystuch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to restore keychain without iTunes?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:12 AM PST

    I've just bought a 2018 iPad Pro and need to restore the backup from my old one. I didn't realise the cable connecting to the charge was usb c to c. Thought it would be c to a, so now I can't connect it to my computer to restore the backup.

    As far as I know iTunes is the only way to back up the keychain. Is there any way to do this over the air or have I just lost all of my passwords?

    submitted by /u/theeyesofryan
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple slides per sheet PDF?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 03:16 PM PST

    Is there a way on the iPad to create a PDF with multiple slides per page? I usually annotate my profs PowerPoint slides/PDFs in notability but I'm finding that I need more room in the margins.

    On my macbook I just go under print, change the layout and then export it as a PDF. But I was wondering if there was an easier way to do that just on my iPad without having to use my laptop?

    submitted by /u/tokahiko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel