• Breaking News

    Friday, January 25, 2019

    iPhoneX Whenever I plug my phone Into the aux cord in my car it makes this weird cracking sound. Anyone know what and how to fix it?

    iPhoneX Whenever I plug my phone Into the aux cord in my car it makes this weird cracking sound. Anyone know what and how to fix it?


    Whenever I plug my phone Into the aux cord in my car it makes this weird cracking sound. Anyone know what and how to fix it?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 12:41 PM PST

    I thought it was the belkin adaptor but I called and got sent a new one and it does the same thing still. I have my aux cord connected to a dongle which then is connected to the belkin adaptor. So could it then be the aux cord or the dongle maybe? Or could it be my car speaker? I never turn my speakers up too loud so what do you think the problem is then?

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any sign of burn in on your x of that black bar on the bottom of the screen ?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Low power mode without autolock

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 02:58 PM PST

    Just upgraded from an SE to the XR, and I am wondering how I can put my phone on low power mode but not have it turn off after a certain time. The scenario I am in is that I want to play music without turning my phone off, but I usually pull down the notification screen, but with low power mode on the XR it turns off after 30 seconds, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Pumpx2
    [link] [comments]

    Speakerphone Issue - Can’t Talk

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    My fiancé is having an issue with her X. When she activates speakerphone and tries speaking, I cannot hear her.

    She just got a replacement because she was having issues similar to this. Just curious if anyone has ran into this before. Will have to get back to Apple and have them run the tests again and get a replacement.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/JesusMakesMeLaugh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel