• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 1, 2019

    iPhoneX Video Quality decreased when moved to computer.

    iPhoneX Video Quality decreased when moved to computer.


    Video Quality decreased when moved to computer.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Recently I moved a few video clips from my X to my PC, and when I watched them on my PC the video quality drastically decreased. Anyone know why this is?

    submitted by /u/hypebeastnumber23
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X (IOS 12.1) stuttering animations

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 12:42 PM PST

    When using multitasking , or even using the device normally I notice the animations to be very 'choppy' and not as fluid and soft as I'd expect (Running IOS 12.1). Fully normal or is this just my device? Device is less than a week old. [Probably just being overly paranoid and this is fully normal].

    submitted by /u/jordansak
    [link] [comments]

    50% New Years OtterBox + Lifeproof Case Sale

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Hello all. Just for starters, I own a note 9 and made this post on their subreddit. Figured why not be petty, and share the love with everyone. I ordered the Defender Pro for $35 free shipping (original price $70). Enjoy! Link to shop:

    submitted by /u/Max__Millions
    [link] [comments]

    Weird glitch I guess

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 01:37 PM PST

    I have around 20-25 purchased ringtones from iTunes and I have kept one of those as my alarm tone !

    Few days back my phone was in low power mode ( battery level around 15% i think ) and when the alarm rang , all I could here is the default alarm tone ( beep ) despite using some of the ringtones as the tone ! I even tried changing the alarm tone but still the problem persists!

    Has anyone encountered with such a issue?

    submitted by /u/sharangz
    [link] [comments]

    Xs or Xs Max

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 08:35 PM PST

    Update - Thanks for the feedback everyone! Happy New Year!

    Yeah yeah search. I get it.

    Doing the hand me down on an X to my kid. Like the X, wasn't planning on upgrading this cycle - so not really looking for "wow" feature upgrades between them. Curious to all the Max owners do many apps really take advantage the of the screen size? I can see how I'd like watching movies in bed without my glasses, but can't determine if it's worth the trade for pretty much no more one handed use. I fucked around with all of them for about an hour today in the store but came away wondering.

    submitted by /u/msfnola
    [link] [comments]

    Photos keep getting stored to icloud

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Please help Every time I take a photo it stores on the cloud then sometimes when i go into my photos to view it on my iphone it comes ip with an error message that its 'unable to access cloud'

    Please help me stop this and be able to view photos on my phone

    submitted by /u/E60LNDN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel