• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 1, 2019

    iPad Best purchases of 2018! They will serve me well in 2019. Happy New Year everyone!

    iPad Best purchases of 2018! They will serve me well in 2019. Happy New Year everyone!


    Best purchases of 2018! They will serve me well in 2019. Happy New Year everyone!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Can you open 2 copies of the same app on the iPad Pro?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Like 2 copies of chrome would be nice. Now I just open chrome and safari.

    submitted by /u/torviche
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting to make the most of a NYE alone by editing, but I'm not feeling it. Moving on to getting wasted.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 07:40 PM PST

    Uses for an old iPad Mini 2?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 03:36 AM PST

    32gb. I keep it on the latest version of iOS.

    Don't really have a use for it at the moment because I upgraded to an iPad 2018.

    Any way I can get a new use out of it?

    submitted by /u/Cydr4
    [link] [comments]

    Show me your home screens:)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:43 AM PST

    As the title says, I have no clue of how I want to organise my home screen. Any screenshots will help :) thanks!

    submitted by /u/Imizing
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on getting older iPad

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 11:45 AM PST

    Hello. I got a used 64 GB iPad 2 for Christmas running iOS 9.3.5, and unfortunately it is dirt slow and incompatible with many newer apps. I don't have enough money to purchase a new model iPad, so was looking for some advice on shopping older model iPads. I sold my iPad 2 on eBay for $80 and I'm looking to cash that in towards an upgrade.

    I'm seeing iPad Mini 2's with Retina displays floating around for around $100. But even the Mini 2 is like a 5 year old tablet at this point, and I imagine it probably runs slow too.

    What's the oldest/cheapest iPad I can get that will still be speedy? What version of iOS should that tablet run to be the best? I understand older versions of iOS are better for older tablets? I'm shopping around for decent deals on iPad Mini 2, 3, and iPad Air 2s.

    submitted by /u/Death-T
    [link] [comments]

    How to view oversized Photos library?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:01 AM PST

    I've been using an iMac at our house as our main computer, but I'm thinking of getting an iPad Pro as our main computer, and leaving the iMac as the fallback master computer for things that require a desktop computer.

    The only thing we do on the computer that i'm not sure about being able to do on the iPad is looking at photos. We have a Photos Library that's about 800GB's or larger that I have on an external hard drive plugged into my iMac. We just open the Photos Library off the drive to view everything. If we get an iPad Pro, is there anyway we can view any of the photos easily on the iPad Pro? Or is the only way for me to pay for a monthly subscription to upload all our photos to the cloud and pay for that every year?

    submitted by /u/bradhotdog
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to work with pngs?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:39 AM PST

    So it seems to me saving pngs from websites, and trying to use them in photo applications (any of the photoshop suite, Over, Enlighten, etc) is not very straightforward. Many times they import with a background on them. Also when saving a png to iCloud, once it's retrieved no long her has a transparent background even after it's saved with one

    Anyone have any tips on how to get consistent png behavior?

    submitted by /u/TestyProYT
    [link] [comments]

    How to reduce Apple Pencil 1 battery drain.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 01:34 PM PST

    I am new to the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil line so pardon the question. I got my apple pencil about 2 days ago and charged it to full capacity around 8PM last night. It was paired and held in my iPP case pencil holder so the pen was moving a little bit as I used the device. When I check this morning the charge was at 85%, is this normal? I got mine from Best Buy and when I paired the pencil initially it was at 10%.

    Would keeping the device unpaired help retain longer battery life when not in use?

    submitted by /u/theme57
    [link] [comments]

    What are people’s opinions on iPad Pro bendgate?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Lock screen goes dark before reading all notifications

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:13 AM PST

    Is there a way to keep the lock screen on a little longer before the screen turns off? Sometimes I have four or five notifications on the lock screen. Face ID activates and I start to read them but the screen turns off before even finishing reading the first one. Have to turn the screen on again and try to read a little more before the screen goes off. Sometimes takes four or five Face ID unlocks to read all of the notifications before I am ready to swipe up to get to the main iPad screen.

    submitted by /u/PHXHoward
    [link] [comments]

    questions about some ipad

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 01:04 PM PST

    hi ive never owned apple device or ipad but im wondering if you can read pdfs epubs etc on it? can you add notes on it and highlight and so on? like annotations and such?

    is ipad worth it? looking at ipad 6th gen or bigger screen.

    submitted by /u/EfficientEconomy
    [link] [comments]

    Any recomendations in how to make the applepencil (2nd gen) less slippery?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:17 AM PST

    It almost flew from my hands multiple times, as much as I love its smooth feel it's just too slippery.

    For the older one it was easier, you'd just pop on a pen grip, but now with the way it charges it's just not doable.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/ConsufedRaccoon
    [link] [comments]

    Every pair of Bluetooth headphones I try seem to have a 1 second audio lag. Is there a setting to fix this?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Hi all, and happy new year. I have 4 different pair of Bluetooth headphones that I've been trying to use with the iPad Pro, but everyone one of them have at least a half second audio delay. Is this a common thing? Is there a way to fix? Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/JoeyBlaze
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make iBook auto unsave any edits

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 04:09 AM PST

    Hello, I have a big group of students and everyweek I'm having new group. I use iPads to teach them. So is there any way to auto delete any edits they make on the books so I don't have to manually deal with the deleteing the data every week.

    submitted by /u/heredos121
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what is the “other” that took 1/3 memory of my iPad? Is there something that I can do to clean up?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Help with note taking apps - what are you using?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:25 PM PST

    I am between Notability and Noteshelf 2 in terms of writing apps.

    Use case will be for note taking in college. Average use case is recording audio from lectures/group meetings, importing text and images, handwriting and annotating PDFs. I will most likely use a PDF reader I can highlight with separate from the notetaking program. File types will involve PDF, JPEG and possibly PNG, but I don't mind a white border. Drawing accurate shapes would be a nice touch, but for my use case isn't entirely necessary. One of the most important things for me is zoom since I take notes with a 10.5" iPP in landscape and resizing images and text.

    submitted by /u/theme57
    [link] [comments]

    12.9” case that works with the Smart Keyboard folio?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:28 PM PST

    I like using the Smart Keyboard folio, but it feels like it does a really poor job at protecting the iPad. Are there any options for a case that is compatible with the folio, or am I stuck with buying another keyboard and case?

    submitted by /u/AmazingWingWang
    [link] [comments]

    App recommendations

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:57 AM PST

    Just got the iPad Pro, are there any apps that are better on Pro?

    submitted by /u/memeboi_official
    [link] [comments]

    How the heck can I transfer all my dad's FLAC music to his iPad?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 11:06 PM PST

    Sorry guys but I have to preface this thread by saying that I hate Apple and how difficult they've made this process.

    I'm trying to transfer about 130 albums of music to my dad's 128GB iPad Pro. There's 111GB of Music which is just enough to fit on the iPad in its current FLAC format (he doesn't need the space for anything else anyway). It's taken me about 5 days to rip all of the CDs he has.

    I've only got a Windows laptop. No Mac. His iPad was set up with some Mac that neither of us even know what. I think it was our neighbour's but he's away for a few weeks for New Years.

    The iPad is whining that in order to transfer anything over we have to completely wipe it and it set it up again from scratch in order to sync it with my laptop? Is this bullshit? Why on earth is this the only option?

    I don't understand why I can't just drag and drop these FLAC files over to the iPad and play them with a media player. Or is that possible somehow? Google isn't giving me anything...

    Why is this so complicated? Can someone unfuck this whole process for me please? It's as simple as dragging and dropping on an Android device.

    submitted by /u/luontokoodaus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel