• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 2, 2019

    iPhone Volume stuck at 100% but won’t play noises without headphones

    iPhone Volume stuck at 100% but won’t play noises without headphones


    Volume stuck at 100% but won’t play noises without headphones

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 01:12 PM PST

    So I just noticed this today. I can't play videos with audio without headphones. No social media, YouTube, or Spotify at all. It's confusing because it's stuck at 100%. I can't adjust it to lower the volume with the physical buttons or the slider on screen. I plugged headphones in quickly and played a song on Spotify and had no issues. Idk if it works for Bluetooth headphones yet. It's an iPhone 6s

    Edit: I have a new update as of today but in the years I've had an iPhone it's never affected the audio abilities

    submitted by /u/randomdude1776
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage Question

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 12:17 PM PST

    I try and message using both my MacBook Air and my iPhone. I've noticed recently that on my Mac, for certain contacts, I have two separate threads. One for messages received (all the messages I get from them), and another for the messages I've sent. The phone number for both threads is the same, except that one as a "1" in front. Two questions:

    1) Is there a way to merge these threads?

    2) If I accidentally sent a message to someone using the "received" thread instead of the "sent" thread, will they receive it?

    submitted by /u/mutesa1
    [link] [comments]

    Recover photos after iPhone reset

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 05:57 AM PST

    A friend of mine forgot her passcode and apple id password (thank you touch id) so she gave her phone to a friend and that stupid guy reset the phone. She did not had camera roll backed up to icloud so she's devastated to find her photos gone she didn't even had an itunes backup.

    In this case, is it possible to get photos back any way possible? What about 3rd party tools like imobie phonerescue?

    All help will be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/saroche
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me? I’m getting really frustrated with this

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 05:38 AM PST

    So for some reason my iMessages won't deliver to one person only, it won't even say "not delivered" I know I'm not blocked because when you block some one on iPhone your messages will still say delivered but the recipient will never get the text. Anyway this is only happening to one person only, and the weird thing is she can text/call ME but I can't text/call her.... all my other messages will send just fine to everybody else... and I can call anyone else as well...I've tried turning my iMessage on and off but it's still not working. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate any assistance I can get, as I am getting reasonably upset especially because something serious is going on between the two of us and I really need to talk to her

    submitted by /u/lilpeep_shawty
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for water damage?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 04:24 AM PST

    Got a friend who took their phone in the bath and dropped it in the bath'. Anyone got tips to preventing damage apart from what I've done already?

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ETliIL8

    submitted by /u/zardoss21
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 Plus video sound cutting out, replaced by white noise?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 12:52 AM PST

    When I record a video, after a few seconds the sound cuts out. I've tried resetting all settings and updating iOS but I'm still having the same problem. The strange thing is, this never happens on Snapchat. So I'm thinking it's a problem with the camera app itself. Does anyone know how to fix this? The only thing people have told me to do so far is to uncover the mic, but I know that's not the problem because sometimes the videos turn out fine or just cut out for a few seconds.

    I record a lot of music on my phone and this problem is driving me crazy! Any advice would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/phlegmatik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel