• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 2, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Enough thanks cannot be given

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Enough thanks cannot be given


    [Discussion] Enough thanks cannot be given

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Just have to say it's pretty god damn insane that since u/saurik updated Substrate my jailbreak (specifying mine because everyone might not have the same luck) has been 100% stable with no freezing or rebooting necessitating a rejailbreak. Between him and u/_pwn20wnd y'all are wild and it's just mind blowing how awfully difficult it was to keep a device stable and now it's just like poof 99% of the problems are gone.

    submitted by /u/DavidShimenko
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Uncover Jailbreak update brings Re-Jailbreak; basically you can now enable tweaks after uninstalling bad tweaks without rebooting! That’s amazing!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:46 AM PST

    [Discussion] Those carrier cracks ppl are selling just add some keys to a carrier bundle plist file. It’s dumb that they’re charging for it @ethanarbuckle

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:05 PM PST

    [question] so I had an emergency last night and my calls wouldn’t work?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Edit: THIS ISSUE WAS NOT CAUSE BY UNCOVER, BUT CAUSED BY A TWEAK CALLED "OPENER" once this tweak was removed the phone worked as it should.

    God it was so scary I had to reset my phone which in an emergency takes forever. Fuck man like wtf ?

    I am ok and my family. We where driving home and this car came flying into the high way hit my tire ( I have a lifted Jeep with 35 inch tires) and shook my whole essence and Jeep. Then bounced right into the guard rail.

    I pulled up some on the grass check one everyone and told them to wait, as I ran to this idiots car I pulled my phone out and tried to dial 911 with nothing working.

    I thought maybe because I was nervous or sweating. I cleaned the screen and my thumb and dialed again as this guy is leaking from his face and mouth. Fucking nothing I was so fucking mad. I turned off his car ran to my girl and told her to call. She did cops came said he was a dui wrote the report said thanks and we where sent home 2 hours later.

    How do I fix this ASAP ? I can't believe it happened to me.

    Edit: I'm sorry for that rant.

    Solved: removing "opener" fixed the calling issue. I would like to thank u all for ur kind words and help.

    submitted by /u/Gplock
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Onehandwizard is back!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 04:35 PM PST

    [HELP] iPhone 6S Plus Stuck In This Mode, I'm Currently Jailbroken Is There A Way To Fix This Without Losing My Jailbreak?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 03:19 PM PST

    [tutorial] AutoInstall CarrierCracks Unc0ver

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:41 PM PST

    Here is a basic tutorial on how to make carrier cracks (and other deb files) auto install on iOS 11. First off let me start by saying I couldn't get the cydia autoinstall folder working. Instead I created a script to run dpkg on startup. I'm not a professional, so if someone has a better way let me know and I can update the guide.

    • open filza

    • rename your carrier crack file to cc.deb (the second file that has to be run every reboot com.itweakos.carriercrack.deb one, not the cc10patch)

    • place it in /var/mobile/Documents/cc.deb

    • go to /etc/rc.d

    • create a file with filza called carriercrack.sh or really whatevs you want this part doesn't matter.

    • edit that file with a txt editor in filza

    • make it look like this dpkg -i /var/mobile/Documents/cc.deb

    • save the file

    • reboot

    • rejailbreak (this will take much longer than normal now) see below comments

    • check settings > general > about to make sure carrier version is 100.0.x

    • profit

    WARNING- this will make the unc0ver initial jailbreak take about 1-2 minutes longer, and it will hang on step 37/40 for a minute or two while exploiting(basically how long it takes to install). Don't panic, it's just installing and rebooting commenter a couple times. Once your phone boots up, it will work. Also, use on Electra at your own risk, I'm not sure if it works the same way.

    Hope this is helpful, Most of you probably already know how to do this, just thought it would be nice to have a guide on how to start a deb automatically with unc0ver.

    submitted by /u/technaustin
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Anyone else install Carrier Crack only for it to decrease your speeds? Any fix for this?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:20 PM PST

    [Request] A tweak to remove haptic feedback when 3D Touching an icon on the homescreen

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 11:59 PM PST

    [Discussion] Setting up Uncover or switching from Electra? Look here for a few pointers

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 03:20 PM PST

    With recent updates running rollectra isn't necessarily needed. Problems are more probable to happen, I suggest running rollectra or someway to unjailbreak first.

    I know restoring this way is long and tedious but I rarely have major problems and small problems I do have are usually caused by my own bs

    I backed up my .plist folder just for making restoring my tweak settings easier

    I also have a backup of all downloaded debs from Cydia that also eases this process

    In total it at most takes me 15-20 minutes from start to finish including getting back in jail broken state

    My personal routine is to:

    1. Firstly remove substitute or substrate. Depending on which you have installed

    1. Remove jailbreak using one of the following: rec0ver, delectra, rollectra/semirestore, ElectraRemoverVfs. All these may work or only some may depending on device and iOS version

    1. Erase all contents and settings (from device settings of course)

    1. Setup phone without restoring backup or signing in or creating passcode

    1. Side-load or install from a signing service Unc0ver

    (As of now I have problems with 2.1.0 so I use 2.0.2 to jailbreak, then delete the ipa and use 2.1.0 from a signing service with multipath)

    1. I turn off Siri, passcode and cellular and WiFi. Maybe not necessary but I get JB in 1st or 2nd try

    1. Once back jail broken I SSH into my device to restore backed up .plist folder and debs

    1. Download/install all my tweaks and sign in to apps

    To make things a little easier I also have double cut installed to type a lot quicker. I know this isn't foolproof just my routine and hopefully it helps. I'll also link my other post with older Uncover versions if anyone needs them. Like I said it may be easier to JB with one and then update the ipa to reJB

    My post to old Uncover files are here

    If you get errors upon installing cydia and trying to install tweaks JB with Rootfs (dpkg locked, sub-process errors etc)

    submitted by /u/Sahmoe
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] SimpleLS- How can I move notifications down a bit?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:31 PM PST

    [Question] What happened to Ventana?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Title says it all. I see that Ventana is no longer on BigBoss and I looked all over the web and can't find where it went. Anyone have an idea where it went?

    submitted by /u/MrGhettov2
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] I can’t be the only one with bad battery drain!?!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:22 PM PST

    What's the deal with everyone else? I'm on a iPhone X 11.3.1 on unc0ver 2.1.0

    submitted by /u/whutufukas
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Outside Looking In... You guys are not having fun

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:32 AM PST

    I feel like ever since I upgraded to an xs max and left the jailbreak scene, I've been seeing way more trouble posts. Im starting to wonder if I was just ignoring them, or what. I can't tell if jailbreaking issues like these have always been around since iOS 11.x JB, but just browsing shows me the sheer amount there are now. I don't remember this many trouble posts before iOS 10.x JB either.

    /endbabble

    submitted by /u/k-ari
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Looking for a tweak to mass-delete apps

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:30 PM PST

    As the title says I'm looking for a tweak to mass-delete apps (not tweaks) like MultiActions used to do.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MakesWebsites
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Electra 1.1.0 VFS & MCTP version no luck even after 100 tries(no exaggeration) tried everything!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:15 PM PST

    I've tried everything under the sun to get it to work and it crashes 90% of the time the moment I press 'Enable JB' [1/3], and the rest of the times it hangs around for a minute or two and then restarts or stays on a black screen. I've tried https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/a9y4hp/question_problems_with_electra_110_on_ipx_1131/ecnfcj2/ , turned everything off, sacrificed a couple of goats still no luck. It worked once for me the first time I impacted it with the VFS version and it worked in the 3rd try but never again. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SlyThought
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Uncover extender not working?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 05:20 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I made the switch and have all my tweaks working on uncover, except extender.

    When I try to open it, it just crashes.

    Thsi is from the JulioVerne Repo. Can anyone post advice? Thanks. :)

    submitted by /u/Links2586
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Horrible Cydia Errors

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:51 PM PST

    u/_pwn20wnd

    I am on Unc0ver 2.1.0 (this was originally happening for me on 2.0.2 but I then updated and it still didn't fix it) on ios 11.3.1 iPhone X. I recently had my phone randomly crash in the middle of doing nothing and when it rebooted and I re jaikbroke I am getting an error on all of my repos and installing anything. I tried reinstalling cydia and updating Unc0ver and replacing the cydo file and nothing seems to be working. There is a third update to the cydia installer (after the two recent updates that worked and I was happy about Saurik providing) but I can't install it because of these errors. When I tried to reinstall cydia it deleted all of my repos except the bundled-with-cydia ones but now they just still show the error as well. Please tell me what my options are for fixing this because I love your jailbreak and want to remain on it. Here are pictures of the errors:

    Errors

    submitted by /u/Alstandr
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Control Center Google Home device controller

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:16 PM PST

    I'm currently using BetterCCXI (if that makes it easier). Does anyone know of a tweak that would implement a button in the control center of iOS for turning on/off devices set up through the Google Home app?

    submitted by /u/RobCortese
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is iMessages++ compatible with iOS 11+?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:09 AM PST

    I remember there was a messages++ app that centralized messages, whatsapp, fb messenger all in 1 messages app. I was wondering if that is still possible with those of us on iOS 11

    submitted by /u/MISOBADDIGGITY
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Music App keeps crashing when trying to use search, show album, lyrics, etc. Not sure what’s causing it

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:06 PM PST

    [HELP] After switch from Electra to Uncover 2.1.0 my all tweaks quite in delete. How to fix this?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:24 AM PST

    [Request] Update BannerBuddy Tweak for iOS 11 - Tweak is Open source

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:33 PM PST

    BannerBuddy is a tweak that lowers the notification banners when reachability is activated.

    It was last updated to support iOS 9, so I hope someone could update it to support iOS 11. BannerBuddy is open source and it's Github link can be found in the tweak's depiction.

    BannerBuddy Cydia Depiction

    BannerBuddy Github

    submitted by /u/aRamadi
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] 100$ for succesfully fixing my bootlooped iphone

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 12:18 PM PST

    I have another post explaining what has happened and would love to give someone 100$ for succesfully fixing (i dont want to lose my jailbreak) my iphone.

    Link to post

    submitted by /u/giosar0708
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel