• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 27, 2019

    iPhone Ahhh right 25 hrs

    iPhone Ahhh right 25 hrs


    Ahhh right 25 hrs

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:42 AM PST

    iOS 13 concept, by Avdan

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 04:16 AM PST

    Not the iOS we remember...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 04:57 AM PST

    "I hate it because the mask"

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 02:07 AM PST

    I live on China since a couple of months, a country where Vivo and Huawei are taking the market. Yesterday I was on a party and suddenly we talk about the iPhone and their low sales. Suddenly in the middle of the conversation someone said "I hate the new iPhones, I can't use it on the streets because the pollution mask" and everyone agreeded. I never thought about it, but seems that this topic (that could sounds quite stupid) seems to be a real issue: some people on China prefer the fingerprint/TouchID than face/FaceID because when they're on the street, Face ID force you to remove your antipolution mask to be used. That could explain why the other brands mix both security systems.

    Could be this a minus factor or I'm overthinking it?

    submitted by /u/elrepu
    [link] [comments]

    Dark mode is really good for longer battery life .

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 02:41 AM PST

    I've been using my iPhone XS Max with true black wallpaper and also turned on the dark mode in every app that has it and the results of battery life are really noticeable I go to bed with 20% more battery than the other times I really hope apple introduces the true dark mode on ios 13.

    submitted by /u/arbiass
    [link] [comments]

    What iPhone do you use and why?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:30 AM PST

    If you use anything lower than 2018 models, do you plan on switching? Why haven't you yet?

    submitted by /u/evenblackercoffee
    [link] [comments]

    The terrible UX of iCloud storage settings in iPhone

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 10:31 PM PST

    How to download YouTube Videos Without premium.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 04:56 AM PST

    I just found out about Siri shortcuts and have been doing some research into them. I found out a way you can download YouTube videos onto your iPhone (god this sounds like a scam) anyway, This link is the iCloud download for the shortcut. Just tap share on any given video, then more and then tap Siri shortcuts. Voila! You no longer have to chew data when watching YouTube on the go.

    submitted by /u/El-Banana
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having problems with spotify freezing?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:04 AM PST

    This is happening multiple times a day to me. Whenever I pause a song from the lockscreen I can't resume it, when I go to the spotify app it freezes and I need to kill the app and open it again. It loses the last played song and I need to find it and start playing it again from the beginning.

    iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12.1.3

    submitted by /u/AllYouNeedIsLove01
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Health Study - Tell me what you think

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Would you on r/iPhone be interested in me creating a short form with questions about battery health status, device, age and charging/usage-habits?

    I'd publish an analysis of the results along with the raw data for anyone to use or analyze themselves.

    The point would be to get an overview of all the gazillion "I do like this and have this battery health" comments/threads/videos/etc, to see if there are any general trends.

    Tell me what you think; Is it a great idea or am I just being stupid here?

    submitted by /u/SB7262
    [link] [comments]

    The screen won’t follow the cursor

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Hello,

    I have an iPhone 7. My problem is, when I write, the screen doesn't follow the cursor, so every time I have to try to locate it. I've made required changes in the Settings, but nothing happened.

    I had previously used iPhone 5 for five years and not experienced a problem like that.

    Could you help me?

    submitted by /u/nuee-ardente
    [link] [comments]

    Adding 2FA to Apple Keychain

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:11 AM PST

    I believe they should implement the capability to generate those one-time passwords and be able to auto fill. Similar to how 1Password does it, what do you all think?

    submitted by /u/nicholas1520
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: Hold & Drag icons in sharesheet

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Yeah....

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:56 AM PST

    [QUESTION] Battery health still 100% since launch day? XS Max

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 01:20 AM PST

    Hey guys, just wanted to ask if it's normal - my iPhone xS Max still shows battery capacity at 100%, all my friends with the same phones are now around like 93-95%. So I'm really surprised in a good way. What is your battery health on XS Max if you have it from the launch day?

    submitted by /u/davidb_cz
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone backup restore help - different IOS

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:44 AM PST

    My iphone 8+ had a painful demise yesterday. He was a good fella, a faithful companion. He shouldn't have gone out like that.

    I'm trying to determine what to do long term, and have a few ideas, some of them require waiting. But no matter what I want to take at least a few days to think about it.

    I do have an iphone 5 sitting around, that I was going to use temporarily. I knew I would that old IOS error, so updated the IoS on the 5, then tried to restore an itunes backup from my 8+ onto the 5.

    And, I'm fucked. The 5, apparently, only supports an IOS up to 10.3.3 while the backup that itunes has stored is for 12something.

    I'm sure somebody has encountered this before, it can't be that unique of a problem. So.... anything I can do? Or am I just screwed?

    submitted by /u/sjphi26
    [link] [comments]

    Couple general questions that have been on my mind

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:33 AM PST

    As the title states; just a couple questions that I've meant to find the answers to but could never find them

    1. I'm wanting to factory reset my phone soon and I'd like for that to be as hassle free as possible. Aside from iCloud backing up my photos, iMessages, contacts and calendar; is there anything else I should do? Is there a way to also have my settings backed up aswell so after the reset; I won't have to play around with em. Also any general suggestions from your prior experiences is appreciated

    2. After I factory reset; will all my IMessages come back to my phone? Or will all the conversations be blank? Also I was doing a bit of reading and the backup feature remembers where your icons were placed, does this mean that after the reset; all my apps will be back? If so; how can I change that so they don't come back

    3. This one has been bugging me for a bit. For example let's say I attended a meeting on April 3rd of last year and afterwards I had exchanged texts (iMessages) with friends to see what they gained from it ect. Is there any way to see the messages other than just scrolling back to the date? I know that it's possible to type in keywords and have iMessages bring that up, but I can't seem to find a way to just go back to a specific date.

    Thanks for reading through this, any insight is welcome!

    submitted by /u/omg_wmk
    [link] [comments]

    Option to upgrade to iPhone XR for cheaper than other models..

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 05:03 AM PST

    I currently have the iPhone 7 and the battery is conking out. I know I've seen people say the XR isn't good but I'm not sure why, and if it's true.

    What are your thoughts on the XR, and is it worth the switch?

    submitted by /u/Cheddar18
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any wireless chargers that are themselves wireless?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 09:45 PM PST

    For example, if I'm at school I can simply place the charger on my desk and put my phone on top of it, without having to connect the charger to anything?

    submitted by /u/EvanTheRuler
    [link] [comments]

    I have a iCloud issue: it uses 1gb of my iPhone storage. I want to know if this is normal or there is , for example, some cache to be cancelled.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 01:01 AM PST

    iPhone 8 Plus vs XR, 8 plus vs XS Max battery life

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 04:21 AM PST

    Ik the XR and Xs Max is supposed to have better battery life but by how much is it actually better? Anyone who upgraded from the 8 plus to XR or 8 plus to XS Max how much better has your battery life been? Battery health? What is your screen time? What's your usage like? What was the battery health like on your 8 plus before you switched? Charging habits? I'm trying to see if I made a mistake going to last years phone instead of just ponying up and getting one of this years.

    submitted by /u/NightcoreRaven
    [link] [comments]

    Screen protector or no screen protector?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 03:59 AM PST

    iPhone 8, no screen protector, should I get one? Any recommendations? Is there even a need?

    submitted by /u/igneousrock56
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6 screen popping sound?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:38 AM PST

    When i press harder on the right side of my screen it gives off a popping sound, i dont know what to do. Has anyone encountered something like this?

    submitted by /u/starnyte13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel