• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 3, 2019

    iOS Gaming A game like Overcooked or multiplayer games?

    iOS Gaming A game like Overcooked or multiplayer games?


    A game like Overcooked or multiplayer games?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 06:27 AM PST

    Any games similar to it? I really wish it was on mobile.

    Alternatively a multiplayer game that's wholesome and fun/challenging with a friend?

    submitted by /u/7-JawsThemeSwimming
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite “hidden gem” games?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 05:47 PM PST

    I always see people recommend mostly popular games. What are you favorite not-so-popular games?

    submitted by /u/missingtoes
    [link] [comments]

    'Rusty Lake' Games Pulled from the App Store by Apple Due to "Looking Identical"

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Puzzle Games Recommendations

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I am looking for recommendations of challenging puzzle games to play. These are a few I have played and really enjoyed:

    - Causality (probably the best in my experience)

    - Blockwick 2 (including in-app purchases)

    - Shadowmatic

    - The Room series

    - The Talos Principle

    Any similar titles that come to mind?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mr_cesar
    [link] [comments]

    RPG similar to “Cavern”

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Hello, can I have a suggest for a RPG similar to "Cavern" or "9th dawn ii"?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DynamicUniverse
    [link] [comments]

    nds4ios question

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Hey guys! I recently downloaded nds4ios hoping to play Pokémon heart gold. However, when I download heart gold and click open with, nds4ios does not show up. Is there anything I can do?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rbrazell11
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any other games that are good other than Stardew Valley that only costs $5.00?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Im contemplating on getting stardew valley but are there any other games that I am missing out on that are really good?

    I heard that the escapist is good, does anyone wanna give me some insight on that game? And how about pocket city?

    Im kinda really looking for a long term game that is worth my money.

    submitted by /u/Carb0n_C0ffee
    [link] [comments]

    A game in ipad which is most similar to Age of Mythology/Empires?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 11:00 PM PST

    To be clear, I'm not looking for TBS like Civ. I'm looking for a good RTS with lots of maps and chapters, and people I can control to farm, fight, build etc..

    submitted by /u/babcock_lahey
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any original (not ports) iOS games that are not point and click, or visual novel that are full games without microtransactions? I'm completely fine paying for a game.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 04:33 PM PST

    I love visual novels and such but have so many on my iPhone that I've played over the years. I'm looking for actual games that are new, I love Monster Hunter and KOTOR but I've played each. I'm looking for original, new content without ads, or "mobile game" like, as in clash of clans or point and click, or puzzle. An actual full themed adventure game or something like Skyrim, or Fire Emblem or Dark Souls or Hitman or 3D or 2D mario platforming like, without ads or microtransactions. I'm not asking for free games, I am willing to pay for quality. Been away for iOS for a while and wanting to know what is new to the games area, and the app store is no help with it. (Single player games that can be played offline)

    submitted by /u/themoviehero
    [link] [comments]

    My review for Lara Croft GO (in comments)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 09:43 AM PST

    RPGs like dragon age with mfi controller support?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 12:58 AM PST

    Hi , are there any games similar to dragon age that have mfi controller support? I'm playing on a ipad

    submitted by /u/KeenJAH
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite iOS native RPG games?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 10:37 AM PST

    I'm looking for fun, story-driven jrpgs/rpgs that were built for iOS. Ports tend to come up often in all the usual suggestions and I like me some hidden gems!

    Really really love 2D, pixel graphics, but open to anything that's a good time!

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/fraeortt
    [link] [comments]

    Need an app to block forced ads

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 06:15 AM PST

    The epidemic of annoying, forced, pop up ads in mobile games is only getting worse. I don't want to keep buying the "remove ads" micro transaction for these games. And there's also a good handful of games that don't offer you the option to remove ads, but still force you to sit through them. I really need some help with finding a good vpn ad blocker that blocks ads on most games

    submitted by /u/SeanMcClappermett
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 2 gaming performance question

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 05:58 AM PST

    Looking to buy a couple of these for my young sons (5 and 3). They're used. I just don't know how well current games will run on them. They like to play mine craft and Stardew Valley and Mario run.

    Edit: iPad 2 not iPad Air 2.

    Thank you for the replies! Because of them I have decided against purchasing these iPad 2s. Thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/RockstarCowboy1
    [link] [comments]

    CoC style game and popularity

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 12:04 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for a decent base building game with PVP elements/guilds etc! Have tried the usual ones such as any supercell game of this type. Just wondered if anyone had any other decent games? Doesn't necessarily have to be war based

    submitted by /u/Creamkrackered
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding game types?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 10:12 AM PST

    I'm pretty new to any sort of mobile gaming and am finding myself completely lost with the terminology for game types.

    moba, gacha, ARPG, etc etc. Is there a place that lists game types with examples?

    submitted by /u/IronAvocado
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best vs AI chess program out there for iPads

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 01:51 PM PST

    I'm not interested in playing online or against other people.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/FredDerfman
    [link] [comments]

    City/army building game in a MMO world

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 02:08 PM PST

    I remember loving to play Grepolis on my phone a couple years ago. Are there any newer strategy MMOs out now that I should try?

    submitted by /u/mimmseh
    [link] [comments]

    Games with great replayability. Paid games

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 11:12 AM PST

    I want games I can play for a long time or I can replay it a lot.

    submitted by /u/MrxDeath
    [link] [comments]

    Storm8's Kingdoms Live game has been truly recreated for the first time -- Knights Reforged

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Is Grimvalor worth 7 dollars ?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Is it?

    submitted by /u/MrxDeath
    [link] [comments]

    The go series from square Enix

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:54 PM PST

    I am seriously enjoying the go series. It's a fun puzzle game and was easily worth the 99 cent price tags. I'm not sure if it's still on sale but I highly recommend the games. I think there are 3 in total. Deus ex, hit man, and tomb raider.

    I'm currently rocking tomb raider and this game makes me feel like an idiot and a genius at the same time! 10/10

    submitted by /u/darkbladetrey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel