• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 3, 2019

    iOS Beta [Question] (also a bug) getting "content unavailable" in the ios files app, is there an upper limit to the number of files?

    iOS Beta [Question] (also a bug) getting "content unavailable" in the ios files app, is there an upper limit to the number of files?


    [Question] (also a bug) getting "content unavailable" in the ios files app, is there an upper limit to the number of files?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Anyone know if there's an upper limit to number of files that can be stored locally in the files app?

    Within the files app "on my ipad" section, I keep getting "content unavailable" messages when trying to access files. This only happens within on my ipad, not in icloud. I simply can't access local files within the files app and this was happening before I hopped on the beta and has actually been ongoing for months.

    If I do a hard reset, it seems to be ok for a few minutes, maybe due to indexing before hitting a limit? My guess is that it's some number of files somewhere causing it (I have deleted hundreds). This is on an ipad pro with 96gb left of space. I don't get how you can sell a pro device and a lot of space if you can't actually store it to 3/4 capacity and be able to access files? This, I'd consider a critical bug. I'd like to hear if there's an upper limit to files and if there is Apple should acknowledge and publish that.

    submitted by /u/d3ftcat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel