• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 27, 2019

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [January 27]

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [January 27]


    Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [January 27]

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Welcome to today's 'Joined the Club'/Standard Config Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!

    This is the place for standard configuration configs (those that can be bought off Apple's website as a bundle). If you have a custom watch/band combo, please post it outside the thread!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Was triggered at the science center today.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:05 PM PST

    Is it ok to leave the Watch on the charger for several days?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Over the weekends I don't wear it so it's on the charger the entire time. Is this ok and healthy for the watch?

    submitted by /u/TheTechPersonYT
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get an alert on your phone that your battery is charged?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:34 AM PST

    I like to put my watch on the charger in the morning while I get ready for work, and I generally still have my phone in my pocket. Is there a way to get an alert on my phone that my watch it charged all the way?

    submitted by /u/Dingledorkus
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like I scraped a brick wall without noticing - any scratch-removal tips?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:12 AM PST

    [Question] how accurate is the apple in calculating steps when push a cart/stroller/walker/etc? does it work while walking holding onto something?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:50 AM PST

    Got my new Apple Watch today! I ended up getting the Nike edition. The Sales Associate told me the Series 4 Ion-X is better than the Ion-X on the Series 0, but I haven’t seen anything about that anywhere. Is there any truth to this?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Stumbled upon this guy today. Thanks, Target.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Looking for pictures of a S4 SS Gold with Hermes Band

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:36 AM PST

    My wife likes the S4 SS in gold and she likes some of the Hermes bands. I would like to know if they actually go together. Does anyone has pictures of a S4 SS in gold with an Hermes band?

    submitted by /u/sko2sko
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely loving the storm grey on my space grey S4. Really pops in the light.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 03:51 AM PST

    I forgot my charger at the office on Friday and during my run earlier I felt I was blind without the Apple Watch

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Series 4 owners who switch watches for sleeping

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:27 AM PST

    Trying to get a sense if anyone else who is a series 4 owner that switches watches for overnight has issues with receiving keep it going today messages and weekly summary with goal suggestions.

    submitted by /u/fnb2017
    [link] [comments]

    Series 1 - How do I add strength training as a workout?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:36 AM PST

    I have a series 1 and there's no option for lifting weights/strength training. So I just use the "Other" option and it sometimes gives me like 500-600 calories for an hour of lifting (around 140 avg heart rate), which I believe is grossly inflated.

    I suspect the calories are messed up because running a mile at a 6:30 pace only gives me like 120 calories, and obviously I'm doing a lot more work (heart rate goes up to 180-200).

    My friend has a series 3, and he has the "strength training" option.

    submitted by /u/porkyfly
    [link] [comments]

    S4 Gold Aluminum With Red Sport Loop

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:22 PM PST

    S4 Gold Aluminum With Red Sport Loop

    Just picked this up at the Apple Store. Don't think there is a pic of the red sport loop with the S4 gold aluminum, so I'm posting.

    https://i.redd.it/eyewdhcqlvc21.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/bw4ll3vslvc21.jpg

    submitted by /u/dandreaco
    [link] [comments]

    Which series have steel? Does series 3 have steel? And also, what series is this in the photo below?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Is it bad for the battery when the Watch dies?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Been having my Apple Watch for a couple of days now (it's my first one, so excuse me if that's a stupid question) and am using a sleep tracker at night, meaning the battery is probably drained faster than usual.

    However, I've been waking up in the morning three times now & the Watch has been dead. Put it on a charger immediately, but I can't stop wondering if that's going to have a negative effect on the battery. Particularly worried about deep discharge state.

    My other Apple products (iPhone, MacBook etc) have never actually died because I usually see when the battery's almost empty & plug it in during the last 20%. But I noticed I don't pay much attention to the Watch's battery status & often forget about it ... resulting in me going to bed without sufficient charge to have the sleep tracker run all night.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/deca-y
    [link] [comments]

    Record on launch microphone app?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 05:48 AM PST

    Is there an app that will start audio recording as soon as you launch it, opposed to still having to manually tap or go through menus it to record?

    submitted by /u/protocol_01
    [link] [comments]

    Through a weird mixup, I got an Apple Watch and I’m having trouble with it. When I try and charge it it says it’s charging, then not, then charging and so on. This went on so long that it gave me a temperature warning. Could it be the charger? Also does anyone know what model/series it is?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:09 PM PST

    Durability question

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:53 PM PST

    I work construction and work with my hands to make a living and am around a lot metal shaving debris, welding fumes , sharp studs so on and so forth. I'm interested in the series 4 Nike. Anyone work in similar scenarios? If so, how does it hold up? Thank you in advance for any feedback

    submitted by /u/rrybin
    [link] [comments]

    Translators think I’m German

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 04:09 AM PST

    My watch (series 3) and phone are both in English as system language, but all the translation apps (iTranslate, and the Microsoft one for example) think I'm German when I try to do voice translation. Ive double checked via the Watch app and the watch is definitely set to Australian English. I can change the to: language to whatever I like but something in the watch is saying to the apps that I'm speaking German. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

    submitted by /u/20806
    [link] [comments]

    Are we not getting any new special achievement challenges?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 02:59 AM PST

    Are we not getting any new special achievement challenges? The last ones I've got are New Year's 2018, Women's Day, and Earth Day.

    https://i.imgur.com/P4Bjtis.jpg

    I know there also are the Veteran and National Park Achievements but I guess they're not available in Europe.

    submitted by /u/almanacheliumminion
    [link] [comments]

    Does wrist raise sometimes activate unintentionally?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 02:57 AM PST

    I'm considering getting a watch. I haven't managed to find much info about this online: how good is wrist raise to wake? Will it often turn on unintentionally?

    submitted by /u/nintwang
    [link] [comments]

    Best protection gear or protective accessories for my S3 watch?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 08:08 PM PST

    So I have a now shattered/broken face on a S2 watch and found that Dyi replacement faces where 90 bucks on amazon and my other option was a "repair" fee of 250 from Apple but saw a deal for S3 going for the same so I upgraded. I hope to not repeat my misfortune and buying as much protective gear as possible but hopefully not making the watch bulky or look bad.

    Any stylish or absolutely necessary protective gear people recommend to keep my watch safer?

    submitted by /u/Latinola1
    [link] [comments]

    InfoGraph Customisation

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 02:23 PM PST

    What I really would like is to have numbers on the outer clock face of the InfoGraph Watch face. Similar to the number options available on the Utility Watch face. I'm fine at reading an analog clock face but having numbers as reference speeds up the reading of the time and makes the whole process much more natural and fluid. It would save me gawking at the watch for five seconds to figure out the time whereas I could literally just glance at the Watch face and know the time in 1-2 seconds.

    submitted by /u/andrewjameswilliams
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel