• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 26, 2019

    Apple Watch Series 4 44mm...too big for my wrist?

    Apple Watch Series 4 44mm...too big for my wrist?


    Series 4 44mm...too big for my wrist?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Series 4 44mm...too big for my wrist?

    Hey everyone, I just got my first Apple Watch yesterday and I'm loving it so far. I decided to go with the 44mm because it was closest in physical size to the watch I was using previously. I tried both sizes in the store and thought the 44mm looked better on my wrist, but after wearing the watch for a day I'm not sure if I made the right call there. I figured since I have two weeks to return or exchange it at the Apple store I'd get some feedback from y'all about how it looks on my wrist.

    https://i.redd.it/ufdtp78psrc21.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/luxiya6rsrc21.jpg

    submitted by /u/rubblygluvs
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the idea! Here’s my Milanese sandwich

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 02:26 PM PST

    Can’t enter passcode to unlock

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 11:04 PM PST

    So my watch updated the software last night, and I need to enter my passcode to unlock the watch. Problem is, the screen is cracked and it won't recognize my touch over the "3" no matter how much I try. I can't turn the passcode off on the watch app because the watch is locked.

    And suggestions? I've tried turning the watch off and back on but I continue to get prompted for the passcode.

    submitted by /u/captainkickasss
    [link] [comments]

    Is AppleCare+ only a monthly pay option now?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Bought my AW4 in mid December. Went into the support app shortly after and it allowed for either a $79 one time payment or $3.99/mo.

    Just went back in to buy it now and it only shows a $3.99/mo option.

    Did Apple change it to monthly only now?

    submitted by /u/JiveDonkey
    [link] [comments]

    CoverBit Bands ( A website for Apple Watch Third Party Bands) Thanks You!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:45 AM PST

    Good Morning or Afternoon fellow redditors! I just want to say thank you to all the people that have purchased or visited my website CoverBit Bands over the past week that came from this post! I am a very small business and it means a lot me! If your order has not shipped yet it should be soon! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or send an email to [coverbitus@gmail.com](mailto:coverbitus@gmail.com)! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

    submitted by /u/coverbitbands
    [link] [comments]

    Rubber gasket came out of my AWO, will Apple Support be able to help me?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:30 AM PST

    So my crown didn't turn very well today and then I see this black rubber come out of the gap between the crown and the housing. I searched online about this issue and found out that it happened to a small percentage of people and they got their watches fixed/replaced. However that was years ago and now I'm worried since I don't have Apple + on my watch anymore, they won't be able to do anything.

    Does anyone know if they'd still accept my watch for repair/replacement?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Tommy799
    [link] [comments]

    Downloaded app complications

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:57 AM PST

    in the my watch section of iPhone app, there is a list of complications.... i would like to see what the mint and fidelity complications do, but problem is i don't know how to activate them.

    When i customize the face to change which complications are in use, they don't show? What am i missing. thx

    submitted by /u/Thebrownhound
    [link] [comments]

    Tracking outdoor walk

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I went for a walk once with my phone but location services were off. I tried another time with location services on but no luck. How exactly do I get my watch to track my outdoor walk?

    submitted by /u/mru07
    [link] [comments]

    Loss of Complications?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Has anyone experienced a loss of complications after the new update?

    I previously had the Carrot Weather and Zero complications as part of my watch face, but now these have disappeared.

    submitted by /u/lucid32
    [link] [comments]

    What series to purchase?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 05:50 AM PST

    I'm thinking about buying an Apple Watch and I'm just wondering if it is actually worth it. I'm just looking to use it simply as a watch and use it for music at the gym. What series would people recommend? I saw The Source has series 1 on saw for $180 I was wondering if it is worth it get that one?

    submitted by /u/kingg_kay
    [link] [comments]

    Ordering Apple Watch Series 4 from Ebay to Europe.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 05:16 AM PST

    So I've been doing some research and checked some posts regarding the watch.

    Say I buy a brand new Apple Watch Series 4 (Sealed) from Ebay in the US, will it enable the ECG feature when I activate it in europe? (I live in The Netherlands).

    Some people say that it requires to be activated IN the us rather than europe. Let's say I order this watch from ebay in the us and let it ship to my EU country, and it will still not work since I needed to activate it in the US, I would waste a lot of money for shit

    EDIT: It IS possible to obtain the ECG feature without activating in the US. It seems it is only hardware related and nothing else.

    submitted by /u/dylanhm_
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What is the name of this watch face?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 05:07 AM PST

    I saw this cool watch face, but I can't seem to replicate it in the Face Gallery. Can somebody help me with the name of this watch face, I would really appreciate it. Here is a link with the watch face: https://imgur.com/a/vXDi6cX

    submitted by /u/mahnim
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite Siri watch face apps?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Decided to give the Siri watch face a try and I'm liking so far. I was wondering if you guys had any other apps besides Carrot and Fantastical that you use with the Siri watch face. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TurboSquiddo
    [link] [comments]

    What setting do you put your watch on when sleeping?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 11:42 PM PST

    None? Do not disturb? Cinema mode? Something else?

    submitted by /u/chris-hmg
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch keeps locking itself at night? (tried everything already)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 02:33 AM PST

    I've got AW Series 4 and I'm trying to record my sleep with Autosleep, but every night (4 nights in a row) the watch has locked itself at some point and thus the sleep tracking has failed. Things I've tried already:

    • Trying to wear my watch really tight at night

    • Unpairing and re-pairing my watch

    • Resetting to factory settings and not restoring from backup

    • Updating to latest watchOS and iOS

    • Countless reboots and force restarts of watch and phone

    • Disabling wrist detection – rebooting watch – and re-enabling it

    • Cleaned the sensors

    • Use water lock at night

    • Let my girlfriend sleep with it – and it still locks

    I don't have any tattoos and my skin is light btw. Ayone have any suggestion how this could be fixed?

    submitted by /u/yahvittu
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Does WatchOS v5.1.3 pair/work on IOS v12.1.1/12.1.2?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Want to know if I update WatchOS to v5.1.3 if it will pair/work on IOS v12.1.1/12.1.2. Wiki says WatchOS 5.1.3 is based on IOS v 12.1.3 and I don't want to update to 12.1.3. I would still like to update WatchOS from 5.1.1 and I'm assuming it's impossible to update to 5.1.2 OTA or with IPSW file.

    submitted by /u/bertstare88
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere to get it repaired? It's out of warranty. It just fell apart when I was trying to remove a link. $350 to replace. I'm heartbroken.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Apple Watch no longer opening notifications automatically

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 11:23 PM PST

    I used to have an iPhone 7 and an Apple Watch series 2, and every notification arrived fine. But when I upgraded to the XR notifications still were being received to my watch, but they don't automatically show its info, instead now i have to tap to see my content. Anybody know how to fix this? (Sorry for bad grammar/spelling, English isn't my first language)

    submitted by /u/bryanzzx27
    [link] [comments]

    "Feel like" weather complication?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Anyone know a complication that shows "feel like/wind chill" data for the modular face? I'm getting some record-breaking cold next week and would rather see the wind chill than the normal temperature.

    Note: I have Carrot but I don't have their subscription.

    submitted by /u/N718AN
    [link] [comments]

    Difficult to get my stand hours... how come? My husband just needs to get up & use the bathroom & he gets his. I need to run up & down the stairs or sprint down the hallway or do star jumps. I have pretty low blood pressure, is that it? My watch & phone are always up to date. Frustrating as heck.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Standup reminder

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 10:42 PM PST

    I had heard about standing up every hour for health but it never really stuck until I got an Apple Watch. Some say it's an overkill but I think the watch is the instigator in my world. Whatever it takes. Also I like the way the watch adds exercise if your heart rate goes above a certain level. On some days I can get my exercise ring closed by including a minute or two of cardio during the standing up part and never break a sweat. Of course every few days or so I due a longer high intensity cardio for extreme heart rate. I think this gadget adds to my health even though you can do all this manually. I like using auto sleep because I learned time in bed is not actual sleep. There is more as we know.

    submitted by /u/DavidNipondeCarlos
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change the order of cards in the wallet on my AppleWatch?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I was wondering if it is possible to rearrange the order of the cards in my wallet on my AppleWacth like I can rearrange them on my iPhone? In the AppleWatch App, it lets me set a default card, and mirror the iPhone's notifications; but, I cannot seem to find a way to order the cards, like I can in the iPhone's wallet app. They appear in the order to which I added the cards to my watch's wallet.

    submitted by /u/blueliner123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel