• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 26, 2019

    Apple iOS I saw this once and never again since then. I got the phone on 28th November. How do I recreate this?

    Apple iOS I saw this once and never again since then. I got the phone on 28th November. How do I recreate this?


    I saw this once and never again since then. I got the phone on 28th November. How do I recreate this?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 06:23 PM PST

    So I did a speedtest on all the iOS browsers I have on my Air 2 (wireless on Comcast 50mbps account).

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 12:55 AM PST

    Updated iPhone 7 to iOS 12 and microphone has stopped working with no way to make or receive calls

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:54 AM PST

    So, I recently update my iPhone 7 to the lastest iOS 12. Shortly after the update I noticed that, not only could I not record audio on my phone, I also couldn't make or receive calls.

    I booked a Genius appointment at my local Apple store and they gave me some bullshit about 'the problem was there, and the update brought the problem to light, for which reason it's not our fault'.

    Anyone else facing similar issues? Anyone have a different experience with Apple for the same issue?

    submitted by /u/bahramehsas
    [link] [comments]

    What apps let you play music in the background freely?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:09 AM PST

    I recently just got a car with Bluetooth which works nicely with my iPhone (7) but I play Pokémon go and go driving, I'd like to be able to play music but YouTube is my main source of music and I can't play both Pokémon go and YouTube simultaneously.

    TLDR does any app let you play background music freely?

    submitted by /u/SubwooferKing
    [link] [comments]

    How does Apple choose app/game of the day?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 02:02 AM PST

    I always wondered had Apple chooses app/game of the day in the Today Tab because some days have some really great apps and other days some really crapy ui/ux wise.

    submitted by /u/sattod
    [link] [comments]

    Replace mail and fantastical with outlook ?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 05:06 AM PST

    Hi !

    I'm sing 3 email accounts right now (office365 for work, personal imap and Gmail for junk...) with calendars and To-Do list I have been using mail and fantastical for years now... and want to see some improvements !

    Seems that the outlook app is great now, especially with an office 365 account, and on the other side mail and fantastical don't seem to improve much lately...

    What I did :

    • installed outlook and configured the 3 accounts
    • added my iCloud account for calendar
    • got Microsoft to do (no to do list in outlook ??)
    • disabled the mail accounts in iOS preferences

    Seems I can't manage iCloud to do in Microsoft To-Do... maybe I should use apple reminders

    Did I miss anything to get the most of this ? Any recommendations ?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/iNeusch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to rename/delete folders in the iOS Outlook app?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Why is everything so zoomed in UI of iOS 12.1.1 on my iPhone 6. As I also have another iPhone 6 but in that no zoomed UI. Why is it so can you guys help me out please ?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 03:44 AM PST

    [QUESTION]Does anyone experience call problem on ios 12.1.x?I am on 12.1.3 and my phone keep saying call failed after talking 2-3 minutes.I also experience this on another iphone 7 and 2 iphones X

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 02:56 AM PST

    Please help

    submitted by /u/lefteriskark
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 11:02 PM PST

    Is iPhone SE 2016 still worth buying in 2019? For how much longer can in still be supported?

    submitted by /u/Emma005
    [link] [comments]

    10-year challenge: how popular iOS apps have changed

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Can someone recommend a good Email app that respects users privacy as well ?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 10:08 AM PST

    Im tired of having 3 email apps from each provider :/

    submitted by /u/Mimonster
    [link] [comments]

    Photos App: Documents & Data. Not matching the real size.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 03:12 PM PST

    iOS Mail Folders Ridiculousness

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 02:02 PM PST

    I have 3 email accounts setup in the native mail client: iCloud, Live, Office 365, so 1 Apple and 2 Microsoft. When I look at the folders within the Mail app, I've noticed they are completely out of order for BOTH Microsoft accounts, never iCloud. If I select a second level folder such as "junk" to view its contents and then go back to the folder listing, the folders propagate in correct order. This happens half the time, whether or not I've restarted the iPhone or force closed the Mail app.

    If I remember correctly, I have only noticed this since installing iOS 12. I am curious to know if this is an iOS bug or because of how Apple allows other services, like Microsoft email, to use their integration into iOS.

    submitted by /u/dubstir
    [link] [comments]

    Exchange not updating - push enabled

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Touchscreen doesn't work after latest iOS update iPhone 6+

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 10:49 AM PST

    I just updated to the most recent iOS update (no clue which one since I can't go to settings) and my screen started to have some issues with touch accuracy. A few minutes later, it stopped working altogether. I can still login with touch ID. It's probably not an official Apple screen unless they replaced it when I got my free battery replacement.

    Edit: I've never had issues with that screen or other non-official screens before today.

    submitted by /u/silkydangler
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth waiting for the AirPod 2 and how much will the cost?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Safari question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Within safari using google as a search engine, is there a way to set a default gmail where it says on the bottom your gmail as the default?

    submitted by /u/Leggo213
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm app that reacts to external audio?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 02:29 PM PST

    Is there an alarm app that triggers an alarm when some particular external sound is made in the room? Application: my child has a machine that helps her breath during sleep and I need to blast an alarm thru my earphones when the machine gives an audio alarm. The alarm on the actual machine is too quiet and I can't hear it when i'm sleeping.

    submitted by /u/joonaskabi
    [link] [comments]

    Keep losing LTE connection

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 01:34 PM PST

    I keep getting a message saying that LTE has been disabled on my iPhone XS Max. I read that it was a software glitch and the last couple updates were supposed to address the issue. Unfortunately I still keep having to restart my phone to regain LTE connection.

    Does anyone know if there is a fix for this issue? It used to happen once a week but I get it multiple times a day now.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/charliemikewelsh
    [link] [comments]

    youtube ads in safari

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 11:23 AM PST

    When i use youtube on the safari app in my iphone (iphone SE) i don't get any adds, but my friend tries to do the same, and he still gets them...

    i had been searching in the internet, and is just random it seems, some people get adds and some don't, but i want to make sure if there is an especific configuration. If you need i can link my settings for safari.

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/jacobitosuperstar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel