• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 31, 2018

    iPhoneX Switched from Pixel - how do I turn off the outgoing text sound?

    iPhoneX Switched from Pixel - how do I turn off the outgoing text sound?


    Switched from Pixel - how do I turn off the outgoing text sound?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 08:57 AM PDT

    Hey all - I'm back to the iPhone world for the first time since 2012ish. Picked up the Max and love the phone. But, I hate the outbound text 'swoosh' sound. I want to keep the inbound text tone and I don't want to leave my phone on vibrate because I have kids and need to be able to hear it.

    Before, when I had iPhone's, I know you could turn that off. But I can't find that in the settings anymore.

    Can someone help a noob out?

    submitted by /u/meowboys
    [link] [comments]

    Assistive touch shortcut

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 02:05 PM PDT

    Some of you might be having the problem where the assistive touch keeps turning on, on its own and since the home button is gone you would either have to use Siri or go through setting. If you don't like having it always onscreen like me and want that shortcut, there is a trick I just figured out to take it off. Press the power-button three times then the volume button. I don't know if this is the exact way but it seems to work

    submitted by /u/sleepy_buddah
    [link] [comments]

    It is worth switching over?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 01:49 PM PDT

    I currently have the iPhone 6 Plus is it worth switching to the x? I mainly just want it for the improved battery life and quality of pics?

    submitted by /u/Nayelii123
    [link] [comments]

    Casemate iPhone X clear case

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:27 PM PDT

    Anyone have any clear case mate cases they can share pictures of?? I would like to see actual pictures of it on the phone not on the website

    submitted by /u/bleu64
    [link] [comments]

    Cool idea for Apple!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 06:53 AM PDT

    I think it would be cool for Apple to completely remove the charge port for the next iPhone and completely switch over to an included Apple wireless charger... just a thought.

    submitted by /u/Zombie1985
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel