• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 25, 2018

    iPhone Limit ad tracking

    iPhone Limit ad tracking


    Limit ad tracking

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 04:10 PM PDT

    Have been trying to get it off for an hour now I have no restrictions email not a kid one and I've reset all settings.

    submitted by /u/SgtFl0wers
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus not charging or turning on

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 07:09 PM PDT

    Hi, my friend has an iPhone 8 plus that is not charging or powering on. It is completely unresponsive after charging for several hours, and iTunes is unresponsive when I plug the phone into a PC. He says it's never been in water and there's no sign of water damage (or any other damage, it's in very good condition). I've tried several different wall outlets using multiple a/c adapters and cables that work with other working iPhones. Hard reset and DFU has also been attempted, but there's no response on the phone or in iTunes.

    Anything I should try before giving up and telling him to make an appointment at an Apple store?

    submitted by /u/dis_pear
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to un cripple my iphone's processor?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 02:15 PM PDT

    Marques Brownlee mentioned something about it on Joe Rogan's podcast but I can't seem to find any answers. version 11.2.5 I'd like my phone to not be a paper weight again.

    submitted by /u/Rumplesforeskin
    [link] [comments]

    I'm an idiot and sold my Iphone without restoring factory settings.....

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 01:13 PM PDT

    It was restored to factory settings for a while before I sold it, but wanted to check all was well and take some pics of it working before I listed it on eBay.

    Done the above, sold it, shipped it.

    I messaged the buyer to ask if it was received and all good, where he's said it is locked....

    He seems decent enough and says he will restore straight away if I give him the password, but wondered if you guys could tell me what to do so that as soon as it has internet connection it will wipe all my data... ?

    submitted by /u/cooash
    [link] [comments]

    Clearing Safari history clears all screen time history from past days

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 04:13 PM PDT

    Every time I clear my safari history, my screen time history I also cleared. How can I clear my history without this happening (on iOS 12.0.1)?

    submitted by /u/Impossible_Awareness
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone works for phone calls but not Siri.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 08:14 AM PDT

    I've got an aging 6s+ that has a variety of minor issues. A new one I found today is that Siri doesn't respond to the built in microphone. It make sure the microphone was working I called a relative who confirmed that they could hear me. After hanging up I asked Siri what 2+2 is. My Apple Watch got it but the phone just showed the Siri line when there's no noise. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Fro5tbyte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel