• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 31, 2018

    iPhone Broke my SE screen... High quality replacement ?

    iPhone Broke my SE screen... High quality replacement ?


    Broke my SE screen... High quality replacement ?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 01:05 AM PDT

    Hi

    I know there are bad and good replacement displays for the iPhone SE (guess it has the same screen as the 5S) but where to find them ? How to be sure you're not buying crap ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/emptythebonesofyou
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stops charging after 20 min

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:23 PM PDT

    Tried multiple chargers and each time it eventually stops charging. Should I try to factory reset, and will this delete any data on my sim card?

    submitted by /u/lemur918
    [link] [comments]

    SIM Card Failure on iPhone 5s

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 09:00 PM PDT

    I've had my iPhone 5s for a few months now. In the last month or so I've had problems with the SIM Card. Every so often, an alert shows up saying "SIM Card Failure". Restarting doesn't do anything. A person told me just to wait it out, and I've been doing that for the last month and it's been working fine. But recently, waiting it out doesn't work anymore. I've updated iOS and I can't open the SIM card tray. I'm somewhat worried that I may have accidentally damaged the SIM Card. What can I do to fix this issue? I'll appreciate any/all help!

    submitted by /u/mizuki01
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning connector ribbon cable loose

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 07:55 PM PDT

    My 6s plus has had problems charging lately. I found the problem is the lightning connector ribbon cable, if I press down on it a little (on the left side) the phone will start charging and when I let go it stops. Sometimes I can get it to stay put and charge for maybe an hour but then it stops charging even after nothing touching it. Is there any way I can fix this? Or maybe I'm just reconnecting the cable wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mefirstdime
    [link] [comments]

    Restoring a deleted note

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 07:41 PM PDT

    I'm more than sure the answer is no but is there anyway to restore a deleted note? I have no idea how the note was deleted but it's not showing up in the recently deleted folder or in iCloud drive.

    submitted by /u/nobreath
    [link] [comments]

    I literally can't delete my reminders

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 05:50 PM PDT

    I've tried deleting them on my iphone, macbook, icloud. Soon as I delete it, it comes back immediately. It's been reminding me every 10 minutes. I have the reminder set to everyday but if I change it, it changes back to everyday. I've never had this bug before the past 2 days. Any clues? I doubt resetting my phone will help since it's across all mac/icloud etc

    submitted by /u/FreakTalent
    [link] [comments]

    Itunes transfer

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 03:32 PM PDT

    I'm making a new itunes account and I'm wondering what would happen to my apps when I switched. For reference, I have some offline games just to kill time, as well as social media (not too worried about since I already have accounts).

    Would this erase my apps, replace the data, or have no effect?

    submitted by /u/LargeArmstrong
    [link] [comments]

    Question about iPhone data

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 02:29 PM PDT

    I tried to post this in the Verizon group but I guess because there are so many people on there my post wasn't seen by many and I didn't get the answer I was looking for so I thought I would ask here too! I have an iPhoneX through Verizon wireless and on my Verizon page where it shows what categories your data is spent on my "CHAT" category was the highest category and where most of my data is going. It's higher than the other phone lines on my bill. Does anybody know what all falls under this category, like social media messaging, email, etc?! I am trying to find out what I am using to cause it to be so high and what apps go towards the chat data category. Thanks

    submitted by /u/seekingadvice24
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get my phone to stop auto brightening

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 05:32 AM PDT

    It always gets brighter when I'm in a bright room and I need my screen dark and I can't get it to stop

    submitted by /u/Snuggly_Milkshake
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud syncing help, please.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 11:33 AM PDT

    Hi. Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I have just been given an iPhone through work and have added it to my iCloud/Apple account.

    How do I stop calendar, contacts, notes and the like from syncing? Finding this simple fix quite difficult, guess I'm getting old.

    submitted by /u/MyBadHabits
    [link] [comments]

    Search in Photos doesn't work

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 10:42 AM PDT

    I have an XS Max running iOS 12.1. When I try to search for photos I get nothing. Zero results regardless of the search terms from over 30k photos. This has never been an issue until now, always worked quite well. Is anyone else having this problem and have you been able to remedy? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/stopsucking
    [link] [comments]

    Can't redownload app because iPhone thinks it's still downloaded?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 04:38 AM PDT

    My Tinder app was glitching, so I deleted it to redownload as I usually do. Now when I go to the App Store to redownload it, there's no "install" button, only "open" as if it's already on the phone. After a few tries at this, it put a white icon with lines through it on my screen, but when I click it nothing happens. I deleted this icon and it doesn't come back now. Also, the app doesn't appear in the list of apps under storage in settings, although it does in the notification section. This makes me think some of the app's data is still stored on the phone, making the device think the app is there and preventing me from redownloading.

    I've tried rebooting my device, signing out/in to the App Store/AppleID, updating iOS, but it's still that one app that it won't let me redownload. Any ideas? Is there some way I can access my list of apps when plugged into my computer and delete it manually off my iTunes account that way?

    This is what it looks like on the App Store: https://imgur.com/a/06fyjL7, and how the app appears in the notifications section of Settings with the white icon: https://imgur.com/a/7YUZxUe .

    Thank you!

    Also -- if there's a different subreddit I should post this in please let me know!

    submitted by /u/chipperonipizza
    [link] [comments]

    Photos app won’t stop duplicating a video

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 07:01 AM PDT

    My photos app won't stop duplicating a screen recording I took. I try deleting them but the next time I open the app there's 20 more copies.

    Any fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/Matchblock
    [link] [comments]

    “Erase and Sync”: is it going to erase also all the Apps?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 05:00 AM PDT

    Hey, I hope somebody can help me with this. My old PC is dead and the data is gone. What will happen when I connect my iPhone to the new PC and click the "Erase and Sync" button? Some sources say the Apps will stay on the phone, along with contacts, photos and settings. Other sources say the Apps will also sync and therefore will be erased from the phone. Which one is it?

    submitted by /u/ritenta
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone storage is low

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 03:09 AM PDT

    I've gone on to storage section in settings and almost half is being taken up by "other". Is there anything I can do to delete this to free up space for more audio/pictures/apps?

    submitted by /u/Roo90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel