• Breaking News

    Monday, October 29, 2018

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 29, 2018

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 29, 2018


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 29, 2018

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 09:12 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So what’s the deal with Stardew Valley?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 10:57 PM PDT

    From some of the images and videos I saw it looks like a farming simulator, and I don't really get the appeal?

    What makes SV such a hyped game?

    submitted by /u/cdbaksu
    [link] [comments]

    My new high score in Reigns: Game of Thrones

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 03:01 PM PDT

    [SW] Can someone PLEASE explain how to milk your cows?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 06:03 AM PDT

    I've played Stardew Valley on PC but on the phone i can't for the love of god figure out how to use the milk bucket on my cows, or anything on any animal actually. Please help!

    submitted by /u/Desseux
    [link] [comments]

    Best paid games out there?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 08:27 AM PDT

    Don't usually spend money on App Store, but a friend bought me a S$30 gift card. I could either spend it on IAPs in games I play, but I feel like that's a waste, or I could buy an insanely good paid game. Recommendations? I don't think stardew valley would be a good choice for me, I think it'd be a waste of $11 since I might not have the resilience to keep playing. My most played games are: NBA live, brawl stars, plague inc, trivia crack 2 and a little bit of PUBG and fortnite

    submitted by /u/euan3704
    [link] [comments]

    I really fell in love with Puzzle Quest back in the day, but can't seem to find anything similar now. What are the best match-3 RPGs out there on iOS?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 12:17 AM PDT

    Milkmaid of the milky way on sale - £3.99 -> £1.99

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 02:08 AM PDT

    Help with fishing in Stardew Valley?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 09:45 AM PDT

    I am having a really difficult time fishing in Stardew Valley. I am playing on iPhone X, any tips?

    submitted by /u/driscoll14
    [link] [comments]

    How much data does Stardew Valley use?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 08:58 AM PDT

    How much data does SV use per hour of play? I'm on a shared data plan and don't want to waste my money on it if it's a data hog.

    submitted by /u/BarcodExpress
    [link] [comments]

    Games with a large online community to play with/vs?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:51 AM PDT

    Looking for some online pvp games to replace the current ones I play. Let's here what all of you play, no restrictions on game type!

    Right now I play tanks a lot (3v3 tank fighting mostly filled with bots at this point because the developers refuse to support it) and clash royale, but I'm ready for something new!

    submitted by /u/chrsmhr
    [link] [comments]

    Games releasing this week

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 01:50 AM PDT

    Old School Runescape - Tomorrow

    Football Manager 2019 - Friday

    submitted by /u/WSchultz
    [link] [comments]

    Airline sim

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 06:37 AM PDT

    What's the best airline sim out there?

    Edit - maybe I should have been more clear. I want to see a global map with all my planes flying their routes in some sort of sped up real-time. Not an actual flight sim

    submitted by /u/skippermonkey
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Human Resource Machine has been updated with support for new phones

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 02:54 PM PDT

    "going outside" games

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 03:53 AM PDT

    Hello everybody, ever since pokemon go i am really interested in games where you have to go outside to play them. i am a hobby runner and combining that with games is something that can be a really fun experience for me.

    sadly i really didnt enjoy the direction that pokemon go went and there is still that 10km/h speed limit which doesnt even let you breed eggs while running.

    i already tried the pokemon copy "draconius go" but didnt like the art style and content it had.

    recently i played "the walking dead our world" game which had an interesting take on it but it had a stupid energy system and in the end was just a ridiculous grind for the weekly guild challenges which just wasnt fun..

    are there other recent similiar games that i missed or do you know any more games like these?

    submitted by /u/ollimann
    [link] [comments]

    My new casual game "Paper Chase!" just came out! Let me know what you think. (US Soft Launch)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 09:43 PM PDT

    Can't decide, so looking for opinions. Game Dev Tycoon or Game Dev Story?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 05:53 PM PDT

    Going on a trip and trying to find a few good games I can play on my Ipad. Both of these games seem very interesting but I can't decide which would be a better buy.

    submitted by /u/Frost033
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing identity v? Anything I should watch out for?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 01:27 PM PDT

    I was browsing on touch arcade and saw an article about a 1 v 4 multiplayer game that's a rip of dead by daylight and it's really fun so far!

    I haven't really heard anyone talking about this game so it makes me wonder why people aren't really hyped about. Is there p2w or something?

    submitted by /u/JesusBroheme
    [link] [comments]

    Best turn-based strategy games for iOS (iPhone X and iPad)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 12:33 PM PDT

    I've been looking for a game to play on my X/iPad (would be ideal if I could maintain saves between devices, but that's not mandatory).

    I want something that is easy to play in terms of controls. Never been a big fan of the virtual control sticks screens. Lately I've been playing the final fantasy tactics game on the iPad but I was wondering if there's something similar to fire emblem that you can easily pause and put down without really screwing up your game.

    Also if there's any kind of D&D-esque games that you know of or would recommend, I'd be very interested in those as well.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dnovelta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel