• Breaking News

    Monday, October 29, 2018

    Apple iOS How to sync my iOS calendar to Google calendar? Never do this before.

    Apple iOS How to sync my iOS calendar to Google calendar? Never do this before.


    How to sync my iOS calendar to Google calendar? Never do this before.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 03:42 AM PDT

    Why does my iPhone 6 not stay in sync?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 03:26 AM PDT

    Okay, So I'd be on my phone, it's a normal day. I have my headphones plugged in, and I'm playing geometry dash. (Yes I'm one of those people.) and my phone tells me it's at 10%. No big deal, I'll just plug it in. The moment I do, there's a stutter in the music, and it ends up maybe like a second behind. No matter what I do or did, it just won't say in sync when plugged in. Is there something I can do to fix this? Is there at least an explanation for this?

    submitted by /u/mapleleafbot
    [link] [comments]

    My phone locks while talking when connected to car bluetooth.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 06:47 AM PDT

    When I commute I drive with Waze open and displayed. If I receive a call while driving, the phone screen switches to phone mode and will lock if I talk long enough. When I hang up I have to unlock my phone to get Waze to reappear. This was never the case with iOS 11. Is there an option to turn this off?

    submitted by /u/ghettofunnel
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music worth or keep Spotify?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 04:38 PM PDT

    I know it's a common question. But I'm about to finish my 3 month trial of AM and I like it, but for some reason I'm still not very sure if keep it or use Spotify.

    I started using Spotify just a few months before I bought an iPhone; so maybe someone who's been years using streaming services of music can enlighten me.

    I know many will probably tell me to choose Spotify, but I wanna know which are the clear downsides of AM that experienced users can give me; cuz my philosophy is "I spent too much money on this phone, better use the company's services".

    submitted by /u/Bagheera15
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here using FE File Explorer Pro + Netgear ReadyCloud?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 09:18 PM PDT

    Is there a way to access my USB storage device through File Explorer Pro OUTSIDE of my local network? I am able to access the storage device in my local network but I want to be able to access it OUTSIDE of my local network. Not sure if I can actually ask that here so forgive me if I'm in the wrong sub.

    submitted by /u/kevzz01
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly App

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 09:06 AM PDT

    This is a great app, really useful, can anyone help as to why notifications are not coming through for Facebook/instagram/Twitter and at the same time the app icon stays black

    submitted by /u/ArthurDardalis
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday my font colour randomly changed from white to black, and sometimes glitches between the two. I updated the iOS and it’s still the same. I find it harder to read. Has anyone encountered this issue? Any ideas to fix it?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 08:39 AM PDT

    Apple Developers - Using Subscriptions

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 08:34 AM PDT

    battery usage

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 10:44 PM PDT

    Can't understand this shit. Got two screenshots, from yesterday 20:45 and now. iOS 12.0.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/8sDYYJo

    How to interpret this?

    submitted by /u/P1zdak
    [link] [comments]

    #TIL about iOS vs Android Toolkits

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 08:16 AM PDT

    Blocked Contact - Text Messages Now Gone

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 08:55 PM PDT

    My girlfriend blocked a contact on her phone, and her text message thread with that person in Messages is now gone. She realized there were some photos she wanted, but now can't access them. She didn't delete the text messages herself.

    Does blocking a contact automatically cause the text messages with that person to get deleted? If so, is there any way to recover them? Tried unblocking but they didn't reappear.

    submitted by /u/massivesandwich
    [link] [comments]

    my telegram pending message normal this are pending from just 2 days.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:23 AM PDT

    Facebook Pictures Degraded on WIFI?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:12 AM PDT

    Whenever my iPhone is connected to any WIFI and scroll through Facebook, all the pictures are extremely degraded and pixelated when I zoom in.

    However, when I turn off WIFI and just use my phone data, they look way better in quality with no pixelation.

    This happens on any WIFI I am connected to. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/FreshMikeD
    [link] [comments]

    Automatic Photos at Set Interval

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:02 AM PDT

    Is it possible to make a shortcut that will take a photo once every ~12 hours (or some other set interval) automatically for a year?

    (I'll be doing a long time lapse-like project and need to take a photo of some landscape scene a few times per day)

    submitted by /u/greenlamp90
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an ios app that allows me to download all posts from a blog at once and read while I go?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 06:29 AM PDT

    For example Mr money mustache blog has posts going back to 2011. I want a reader that enables me to have all downloaded and then I can read offline as I want.

    I don't think feedly allows me to save archived posts from a blog.

    submitted by /u/Confidence114
    [link] [comments]

    The reddit app is crashing all the time on IOS12.0.1

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 01:09 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 Plus running the latest version of the reddit app and it freezes and crashes frequently.

    Is that happing to anyone else? Anyone know why?

    And which clients for Reddit apps you recommend me? I'll give it a try.

    submitted by /u/dnf12345
    [link] [comments]

    Music app artist link not working

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 12:31 AM PDT

    When viewing an album in the music app, in the upper right, there is the album name, artist name, genre, and date. The artist name should be a link and clicking the artist name should take me to a list of everything by that artist. This no longer works. Clicking the link does nothing. Hard pressing turns the link from red to grey but otherwise also does nothing.

    I've also noticed that some artist names are not links even though I have many of their albums.

    Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Phantomtastic
    [link] [comments]

    Siri not able to search Apple Music

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 08:28 PM PDT

    I have a weird issue with Siri and Apple Music. Before I upgraded to iOS 12 I was able to tell Siri to play a playlist or play a certain artist or genre like "Play some 90s music" and it would play the correct station or playlist.

    Now all she says is "Looking... one sec... I'm sorry I can't find music from that genre" or "that playlist". It's really annoying especially when using CarPlay or Apple Watch on cellular. The weird thing is that I got a new XS Max and it's doing the same thing too. Makes me think it must be something with my account? Cellular for Apple Music and Siri is all on. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/kewlfocus
    [link] [comments]

    Best free live wallpaper maker?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 03:59 AM PDT

    I'm using intoLive atm, but to make a live wallpaper longer than 5 seconds requires iAP. Does anyone know of an app that I could use to make longer live wallpapers?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Aphrodite_Urania
    [link] [comments]

    What if there was an “App Goals” section to the screen time feature. (Like you have to use an app for 15 minutes a day. Other apps will lock down/your phone will remind you if you haven’t before the day is over.) i.e. The Books app to help with my reading goals.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 12:41 PM PDT

    Is there a solution to the storage bug that still exists in iOS12?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 01:31 AM PDT

    64GB iPhone 6S Plus. Cannot Sync my photos because the system takes up 36GB storage and it would be more if the rest wouldn't be taken by real data.

    This is so freaking annoying. Why can't Apple to get rid of this stupid bug?

    When completely resetting it with iTunes, I will lose my Health/Apple Watch activity.

    submitted by /u/MaKinItRight
    [link] [comments]

    A problem in portrait mode.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 10:38 AM PDT

    Help "Activate 'Hey Siri'"

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 09:47 PM PDT

    I have a problem.... for some reason, my front mic does not work. I've lived without it and without Siri for quite some time. I have an iPhone 6+. I've started to use headphones more often and was thinking it'd be great to use "Hey, Siri". Only problem is, apparently I can't active "Hey Siri" because when I am prompted to say "Hey Siri", it must be the device's front mic that hears my voice at the time of activation. Is there any way I can bypass this? Thank's in advance.

    Edit: To be clear. To activate the automatic "hey Siri", it must first learn to recognize my voice and it attempts to do this by asking me to say certain commands after toggling the "hey Siri" option on from |Settings > Siri > Listen for"Hey Siri"|. However, in attempting to allow it to recognize my voice, I am unable to do so due to my front mic not working properly (muffled). What I am trying to do instead, is have Siri recognize my voice using the mic on my headphones instead, which it will not allow. When I connect wired headphones, it gives me a message saying "voice recognition must be by the in-device mic" (or something along those lines).

    submitted by /u/Kyro90
    [link] [comments]

    Hotspot toggle

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 09:35 AM PDT

    The hotspot toggle doesn't seem to be working right. I thought it would get fixed on 12.0 but hasn't. If it's on, and say I turn off the device connected, then hotspot turns off in the phone, but you cannot see Off in settings. Then in control center, it shows on. You have to power cycle the phone to get all toggles and settings be the same everywhere.

    submitted by /u/sonofblackbird
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel