• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 28, 2018

    iOS Beta [Bug] Each Sunday my iPhone forgets what we did together past week

    iOS Beta [Bug] Each Sunday my iPhone forgets what we did together past week


    [Bug] Each Sunday my iPhone forgets what we did together past week

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 03:38 AM PDT

    [Question] When iOS 12.1 is publicly released, is that the best time to leave beta?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 06:40 AM PDT

    I'm looking to leave beta but be able to restore from a current backup. Will that be possible when 12.1 comes out?

    submitted by /u/mrmattolsen
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Your questions about eSIM on iPhone answered by users who successfully activated it

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:23 PM PDT

    [bug] location of icons on the second page of home screen is higher than it should be. Don’t know to laugh or not

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 11:55 AM PDT

    [Bug] BATTERY DRAINING IOS 12.1 BETA 5

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 05:23 AM PDT

    Guys someone has the same battery draining issue that i am having on this beta? I have an IPhone 7 and it lasts at its best 5 hours Let me know please

    submitted by /u/blowlory
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Quitting Beta, battery drain is insane!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 08:04 AM PDT

    [Bug] Quitting Beta, battery drain is insane!

    20% after 3, 4 hours! can't handle this anymore. Its cool to be beta to get the early updates, but now..

    Its torture. Just waiting 12.1 final public release and dropping beta profile.

    https://i.redd.it/9z3e8xf9wxu11.jpg

    submitted by /u/alemeirelles
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Shortcuts widget unable to load on iOS 12.1 Beta 5. If I tap the widget, they load for a second and then disappear again. Tried restarting and taking the widget off and then on again.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:48 PM PDT

    [bug] Not sure when this started but I’ve had it through multiple clean iOS installs over 2 different phones. This comes from when a preset reply is sent on workouts. It shows up fine on my Mac and even when I can see all my messages, but if I tap in a thread it give an empty bubble.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 08:15 PM PDT

    [Bug] weird UI bug with the edit button (top right) in the News app when orientation changes. iOS 12 beta 5 iPhone XS Max

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 04:07 PM PDT

    [BUG] When I open the camera app the camera is constantly refocusing and won’t stop...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 12:00 PM PDT

    When I open the camera app the camera is constantly refocusing and won't stop. It happens with both the front and the back cameras. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/lnri
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel