• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 30, 2018

    Apple Watch The new faces for the S4 are great, but let’s take a second and admire that rear end!

    Apple Watch The new faces for the S4 are great, but let’s take a second and admire that rear end!


    The new faces for the S4 are great, but let’s take a second and admire that rear end!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 12:13 PM PDT

    Don’t know about you guys but I sure am sick of seeing this..

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 08:09 PM PDT

    Love to keep it simple

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 05:18 PM PDT

    Just picked up a clearance Classic Buckle Band from Target. I’m loving this combo!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 08:55 PM PDT

    So here are some photos of the Cape Cod Blue Modern Buckle

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 10:53 PM PDT

    Anyone else lost in the Wild West?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 01:04 AM PDT

    Would someone with a S4 like to test a Watch Face Complication?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 03:45 AM PDT

    Would someone with a S4 like to test a Watch Face Complication?

    The complications work in the simulator, but I don't know if its works well in real life. I don't have an Apple Watch, yet ;)

    https://testflight.apple.com/join/MaS5GyR7

    Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

    Thank you!

    The complication should look like this. And should load as fast as your average app.

    submitted by /u/SwiftKid81
    [link] [comments]

    Took this a week ago. Damn the S4 is nice

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 02:23 PM PDT

    Accidently wore Apple Watch in freezer

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 07:37 AM PDT

    Hi guys.

    Today I accidenly wore my Apple Watch in the freezer (-25 celsius) for 2 minutes.

    I seems that there is nothing wrong now and it's not acting up, but does that harm anything inside?

    Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Anakin_Denmark
    [link] [comments]

    My Apple Watch arrived on 26/10. Why are the 18th, 19th and 25th lit up? (I ordered the watch on 29/9)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 01:30 AM PDT

    Not sure how many are aware, but you can set DND to automatically enable and disable based on workout. Setting is not available on watch, phone only.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 02:21 PM PDT

    My stainless steel with Michael

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 11:06 AM PDT

    Inconsistencies in recording steps

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:10 AM PDT

    A colleague and I both walk together as part of our daily workouts. Although we walk together on the same route, my watch consistently displays about 10 % more steps than his displays. He has a series 3 watch. I have had both a series 3 and a series 4, both are 10% higher. Any ideas about what is going on.

    In addition, I notice that the health app on my iPhone shows about 50% more steps than my watch. I would think that they would be synchronized. Has anyone else noticed this discrepancy?

    submitted by /u/DrBob01
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series Obsoletion on WatchOS?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:17 PM PDT

    Sporting a first generation Apple Watch, I was prone to keep it for the foreseeable future. Along came Watch OS 5 and my inability to update. No worries. I understand dated tech can't be upgraded at some point. Coming from someone who's saving an iPhone 5 with iOS 10 as a backup.

    Simply put. Does anyone know if there is any specific tech differences between the Series 3 and Series 4 that would keep the 3 from updating with future releases?

    I'm torn between the two and trying to see if there is something that may pull me one way or the other. Not opposed to spending the extra on the Series 4 but wanting to be fiscally responsible and not just buy it because it's the newest one. The extra money saved may go towards an iPad...

    submitted by /u/gwh34t
    [link] [comments]

    My Stand ring is basically my “did you charge your watch?” ring...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 05:38 AM PDT

    Seriously, anyway to deactivate this thing? Had to charge my watch yesterday morning and hit all my goals except for stand :(

    submitted by /u/HonedProcrastination
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar on the infograph modular face?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 01:15 AM PDT

    I just noticed the infograph modular face doesn't have an option to display the calendar on the circular complications - just the main one. Further, fantastical seems to not show the time of the next appointment when put on the circular complication, just the logo (for the regular modular face, both calendar and fantastical show the time of the next appointment). Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ricur
    [link] [comments]

    How useful has the Watch Series 4 been to you?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 04:48 AM PDT

    I've been using the Gold stainless steel for two weeks now and I struggle to justify the purchase. The price is too damn high for what I got in return, lol. I bought iPhone XS and the iPad Pro and they are expensive but there's a lot of value there.

    The Series 4 is a beautiful device and it's a fun gimmick, but it has been a pointless one outside of the fitness features. I can't see any other use for this thing. My phone in my pocket can do most thing it does but it does it better. How has the Watch made your life easier?

    submitted by /u/factcheckthisfirst
    [link] [comments]

    Setting the correct “Move” Goal

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 04:16 PM PDT

    First time Apple Watch user here so pardon if this is a stupid question. My old Fitbit told me I was burning an average of 3800 calories per day. Apple Watch "Move" goal only seems to measure "Active Calories", which is a substantially lower number.

    Question: how do I know what the hell to set my "Move" goal as? Do I have to wait a few months and see what the averages are? Is there a calculation I can do? Literally have no idea what to do. If I set my "Move" goal as 3800 calories, I never even come close to closing the ring. Knowing what goal to set seems like pure guesswork.

    Help?

    submitted by /u/60minutesmoreorless
    [link] [comments]

    Length of nylon woven bands?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 09:22 PM PDT

    I'm interested in picking up a 42mm nylon woven band but I have very small wrists compared to the average person who buys the 42mm I guess so I was wondering if anyone could measure the two pieces of the nylon band for me so that I can check if they're small enough before I buy one. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/macd0t
    [link] [comments]

    aluminum vs stainless steel series 4

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 05:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm looking into getting my first Apple watch, but I'm lost when it comes to the different models. I was looking at the black nike edition, but I saw the stainless steel for double the price. My question is, what's the difference between them? (I'm planning on upgrading every year from now on)

    submitted by /u/HunterDr
    [link] [comments]

    Fall Detection

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 02:41 AM PDT

    Hey guys I am having trouble finding the setting to toggle fall detection on my Series 4?

    submitted by /u/Broocey
    [link] [comments]

    Trash & Archive simultaneously in Mail app

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 02:02 AM PDT

    I was wondering whether it is possible to use trash and archive shortcuts simultaneously in Mail app on the watch. Now I have Trash (or Archive), Flag and New shortcuts. No way of having Trash and Archive as simultaneous options (like in iPhone Mail app). Any help/suggestions are highly welcome.

    submitted by /u/ivozlatev
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to see each resting heart measurement throughout the day?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 10:05 PM PDT

    Through the health app it looks like you can only see an average during the day. Is there any way (or an alternative app) where I can see each specific resting heart rate reading throughout the day sorted by time?

    submitted by /u/JefeBall
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Halloween Apple Watch face

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 02:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel