• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 30, 2018

    Apple Macbook Can I use a 87W charger for the 13-inch MBP TB?

    Apple Macbook Can I use a 87W charger for the 13-inch MBP TB?


    Can I use a 87W charger for the 13-inch MBP TB?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 05:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Sorry if it's a dumb question.

    I just brought a second MBP TB, but the seller included a 87W charger instead of the 61W charger that the 13-inch MBP TB usually comes with. Is it safe for me to use this charger with the MBP? I've search google already, and only found one answer, which said it's okay, but it won't make the charging process any faster. That's totally understandable, but I just wanted to hear more opinions cause I couldn't find anything else other than that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Trespide
    [link] [comments]

    I tried restoring my macbook but deleted the wrong drive? Now when I boot my computer there is a "none" symbol instead of apple symbol

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 11:53 PM PDT

    All my back ups must have been deleted too because I can't restore.

    submitted by /u/GJ4days
    [link] [comments]

    How soon do you think Apple will have stock of possible MBA refresh tomorrow?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:49 AM PDT

    I was going to buy a new Macbook for a portable work laptop, and read the announcement on a possible refresh is coming this week. If I wait, how long do you think it will realistically be until I can have it my hands? Whats the precedence on other new laptop releases?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/thewhitebear
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a MacBook Air

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 01:40 PM PDT

    Just bought a MacBook Air

    Decided to switch to mac after using windows for last few month.

    Looking for some case and keyboard cover, any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    https://i.redd.it/qulvne2er6v11.jpg

    submitted by /u/batsihor
    [link] [comments]

    Winter precautions for a Macbook Pro (at -30°C max) ?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 10:54 AM PDT

    Hello !
    This is my first post here so be kind please :)
    We are French student who moved at Québec for one year, and we don't have anticiped the winter.

    Is there any precautions to take with a macbook pro (2016-2018) at very low tempetures (-30°C max), like a case or whatever ? Personnaly, i have a old eastpack to travel with my computer.

    (Moreover, i have 30min drive on foot.)

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/codeinu
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air won’t charge above 1%

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 02:21 PM PDT

    So I've been looking all over the internet to find an answer, and just asking Reddit as a last resort, hoping someone else has experienced this before as well.

    My 2011 MacBook Air won't charge above 1% when plugged in.

    The little orange light on the charger head that indicates your laptop is charging, is not lit.

    The charger icon on the task bar is also indicating that it is plugged it, yet will not charge past 1%.

    Is this a technical issue that can be fixed or is the charger fried?

    submitted by /u/pixburghshooter
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on new MacBook Air

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 11:42 AM PDT

    I am returning my old Windows laptop that I bought and looking to either get a new base model MacBook Air or the refurbished June 2017 MacBook Air with 1.8GHZ, the third option would be to wait to see what comes out tomorrow. I am in Canada so not looking to go over 1150$ CAD before tax.

    submitted by /u/dregssss
    [link] [comments]

    Should i swap my MacBook Air out for a Pro?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 06:48 AM PDT

    Hi guys ! So i know the Apple event is tomorrow and I'm super excited. From what i have been reading it seems like the MacBook Air will be getting more of a needed replacement than the other products.

    I purchased a MacBook air two weeks ago from Best Buy. I have until tomorrow to exchange it. I am considering taking it back today and getting a pro. I could also return it and get my money back, and just wait on the new release.

    But if the new release is going to just be mostly for the air, considering i really need my latop for work, i don't know if it makes sense to do that? What would you guys suggest ?

    submitted by /u/classact2020
    [link] [comments]

    Saw in an iFixit teardown that the 2018 Macbook has an NFC controller. Any way to use it??

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:44 AM PDT

    Hoping to be able to quickly pair my Sony WH1000M3 headphones. Other tips on how to pair without doing the long pairing process is also helpful.

    submitted by /u/Statictics
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel