• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 31, 2018

    Apple iOS Looks like my iPhone was excited this morning for #iOS12.1

    Apple iOS Looks like my iPhone was excited this morning for #iOS12.1


    Looks like my iPhone was excited this morning for #iOS12.1

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 09:10 PM PDT

    My favorite logo

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:11 PM PDT

    [News] iOS 12.1 Released to The Public

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 10:11 AM PDT

    Same formula doesn’t work on Numbers. Also Numbers has less formulas compared to Excel, but easier to use than excel. So am in confused state about what to choose.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 07:30 AM PDT

    Health App Bug - iOS12

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 12:48 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    This is my first post on reddit and I don't know if I am writing this in right subreddit, if so forgive me.

    In last few months I noticed my step count in Health App seems weird. It it showing same amount of steps in consecutive days which is odd coincidence and let's be honest a little impossible. I am going to post screenshots and they will explain everything. I tried restarting, hard restarting and none of that helped. Maybe someone had this problem before and managed to get it fixed or does anyone have any solution for it?

    By the way this morning I updated to iOS 12.1 and will check and report if it had fixed the issue.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://m.imgur.com/a/IFH5pUX

    submitted by /u/42696c6c79
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.1 wifi not working and Data speed too slow suddenly

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 09:51 PM PDT

    On iPhone 7 my wifi connects for a second then disappears forever. And my Data is running too slow suddenly..: anyone else with same issue?

    submitted by /u/BrianTheGymdouche
    [link] [comments]

    shortcuts to toggle vibrate on silent possible???

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 07:55 AM PDT

    I would like an option to create a shortcut to toggle vibrate on silent. I know I can create a shortcut for DND, but it doesn't turn on the screen.

    From my search, it seems like it's not possible, but just wondering if any iOS guru figured out a way to get this accomplished.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/nayabkl
    [link] [comments]

    System Storage Varying Since 12.1 Upgrade

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 07:22 AM PDT

    I've been having some iPhone storage issues since upgrading to 12.1 yesterday afternoon. More specifically, I'm randomly receiving notices from iOS indicating that I'm running low on space. What's more perplexing is that the space utilized by "system" is continuing to fluctuate. Early this morning, it was at nearly 20 GB utilized which resulted in my temporarily having < 3 GB free. System is now only using 9.57 GB of space, which is how I've come to have the ~7.6 GB free. Is anyone else experiencing this type of erratic storage utilization?

    submitted by /u/atlienk
    [link] [comments]

    Still got the Settings badge, even after 12.1 update..anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 05:32 PM PDT

    Does iOS files app search 3rd party cloud storage?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 06:22 AM PDT

    I was trying to upload a file to a web-based site for work. When the ios files app opened, I could scroll through my onedrive files, but could not use the search box to find a specific file name. Is this a feature or a bug?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jasmynp
    [link] [comments]

    My Series 3 Apple watchOS 5 has been misbehaving recently. On many occassions, it switches to airplane mode by itself despite my phone nearby and wifi connection ready.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 02:23 AM PDT

    Title. Anyone know the fix?

    submitted by /u/bobad86
    [link] [comments]

    Christian.not.using@gmail.com on new iPhone?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 06:01 AM PDT

    sharing icloud photo library?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 05:50 AM PDT

    anyone figured out a good way to do this yet? my wife and i want to share our library but the only way right now is to share an apple id on our devices and that's a huge pain in the butt.

    submitted by /u/yoosoo
    [link] [comments]

    Occasional keyboard delay on iPhone XS iOS 12.1?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 10:16 PM PDT

    I didn't have this issue on 12.1 b5 (or ever since I got the phone) but I restored and updated to the public build earlier today and have noticed my keyboard will occasionally lag for a second when I pull it up, not often, but it still happens.

    submitted by /u/eRa_Tension
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone on iOS 12 automatically playing music randomly

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 01:19 AM PDT

    So I just upgraded to iOS 12.1, been using a 6s Plus. Since iOS 12, I experience this bug where my saved music on Apple Music automatically plays at random. I'm suspecting it's because of Siri Suggestions. Any chance of this getting fixed? Still not fixed on 12.1, it randomly played again while I was talking with my friends. Im afraid it might also interfere at situations where I'm currently attending a meeting.

    submitted by /u/raearceo
    [link] [comments]

    Samantha (Enhanced) not downloading

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 05:02 AM PDT

    After updating iPhone 7 to iOS 12.1, I am unable to download Samantha (Enhanced) voice. Does anyone else have this issue? Fix? 🤔

    submitted by /u/Lild2k2000
    [link] [comments]

    Update from 12.1 to 12?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 05:00 AM PDT

    My phone accidentally upgraded to 12.1 Beta Build 16B5059d as I forgot to reboot after removing the beta profile. Today the phone checked for update and shows I can upgrade "back" to iOS 12 with a download of 2.76GB. I connected to the phone to my Mac and checked for update using iTunes, but it said my ios is the latest 12.1. What happens if I force upgrade from 12.1 to 12? Will that just brick my phone or something?

    submitted by /u/beetleman20
    [link] [comments]

    12.1 "All Photos" completely out of order after update.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 03:01 PM PDT

    Anyone else? What the heck? My "Photos" section is fine, but the the "All Photos" album is all out of whack. It's full of duplicates and even some deleted photos too.

    Edit: I completely reset my phone and restored from a backup and still no luck.

    Edit2: So I think I figured this out. The photos at the bottom were deleted photos that for whatever reason probably hadn't synced properly and iOS imported back in. They were a random hodgepodge of things from the past 2 years. I delete these 200 or so and the rest of my All Photos album appears to be in order.

    submitted by /u/mrmattolsen
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to have a recurring task in Reminders but without notifications?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 03:24 AM PDT

    I'm trying to set out recurring events in my to-do list, basically things that I want to make sure I do every day, but ideally without notifications. Is this possible? I don't want to turn off notifications for the app entirely, as I use it for more specific reminders as well.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/abstractVictor
    [link] [comments]

    Here is a link to download all the new IPad wallpapers

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 05:57 PM PDT

    Screen capture/recording

    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 12:32 AM PDT

    So i am using my iPad Pro and Keynote to make presentations for students. Right now I am experimenting with making videos of my presentations for the students to watch at home.

    I use the built in screen capture to record the Keynote but after talking for 18 minutes i discover that it has stopped recording halfway through...

    Has anyone here experienced this and how did you solve it?

    submitted by /u/MatJunge
    [link] [comments]

    Feature: Swipe to Unlock is now at the top in 12.1!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 10:56 AM PDT

    The best client to use Reddit?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 03:17 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Im looking for opinions about using the Reddit's official app or using a different client to see the Reddit's content.

    If you use another app, please leave your experiencie and rate.

    Thank you so much. Have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/Zhirym
    [link] [comments]

    Limited Edition Awards appear to be fixed in iOS 12.1

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 09:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel