• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 28, 2018

    Apple iOS Double tap on the start/end time in Calendar to set more precise times

    Apple iOS Double tap on the start/end time in Calendar to set more precise times


    Double tap on the start/end time in Calendar to set more precise times

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 06:26 AM PDT

    How does iOS Wifi Password Sharing Work?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 05:29 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm wondering what goes on behind the scenes when you get the prompt to share the wifi password with a nearby iOS device. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/b8561
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Will Release iOS 12.1 With eSIM, Group FaceTime, And 70 New Emojis This Tuesday

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 06:51 AM PDT

    Music Bug?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 08:23 AM PDT

    Whenever I open up my music app, a white pop-up comes up from the bottom that blocks the entire app and I cannot close it. I have tried restarting my phone as well as doing a factory reset and it keeps happening. This just started this morning. Anyone have any ideas for a fix?

    submitted by /u/Eliteland17
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else getting this?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 04:24 AM PDT

    Since I updated to iOS 12, every time I select voice to text, the beep sound gets cut in half and is then repeated (uncut). It's very annoying ("unsatisfying") and it wasn't fixed in iOS 12.0.1.

    Is anyone else getting this?

    EDIT: Here, I recorded it.

    submitted by /u/Jamesin_theta
    [link] [comments]

    Coming from a galaxy S9..

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 07:59 AM PDT

    Like the title says, the phone I'm currently typing on is a Galaxy S9. the previous phone I owned, was an HTC 10. And the one before that? An iPhone 6, and before than an iPhone 4S. I initially switched to Android because I just wasn't happy with the IOS style after 10 that apple was pushing out. Fast forward now to IOS 12. And to me? It doesn't make a difference now. But I will say, 100% Apple has once again, sold me another phone. And which phone you might ask? No it's not the premium IPhone XS with the premium OLED display (made by Samsung), but more or rather the IPhone XR. Now you may think I'm absolutely insane for switching from an OLED back to an LCD. But here's my logic. 1. OLED and LCD, I really prefer LCDs due to their color accuracy, while OLEDS have way deeper blacks and their colors pop, my dual 4K monitors are actually LCDs. And I love it, so switching back to an LCD won't be an issue for me. 2. I miss IOS. Yes you may ask, "isn't that why you basically switched to an Android? Because of the OS?" Why yes. But just because I like Android more, doesn't mean I hate IOS by any means. I love the Ecosystem on IOS, and you can't find that ecosystem anywhere else. Even on Samsung. 3. The high end specs in the XR for lower price? Yeah, my Galaxy S9 is roughly 1000$. It's actually SLOWER than the A12 chip that apple put in their phones this year, and honestly, the Edge screen gimmick isn't that big of a deal. And the resolution? Yeah I run my Galaxy at 1080P or 720P when I'm saving battery so that 823P on the XR isn't that big of a deal. Face ID on the XR, paired with the swiping feature and the OS is actually what I'm craving at this moment. 4. The colors! I LOVE color options, as I have a purple GS9, My favorite color being orange I'm probably going to go with Coral because it has hints of orange in it. 5. Sprint. Sprint is actually offering a deal for the plan I'm on (Sprint Flex Lease deal) that the iPhone XR with trade in, I can get for 0$ down, and 0$ monthly. They're basically giving this phone away. (If you don't believe me look it up) All in all, I'm starting to love apple again, because they cater to the Normal consumer, with high end processor and GPU, but with an LCD, which honestly, in day to day use, doesn't make a difference at all. If I want to view high Resolutions, I'll watch YouTube at 4K on my monitor on my Xbox One X, PC or PS4 pro. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/VoidexGaming
    [link] [comments]

    iOS Create PDF preview vs. macOS Create PDF preview

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 07:33 AM PDT

    Is there any way to prevent iOS Safari from creating weird skinny preview icons when using the Create PDF feature. macOS Safari does not do this, but for some reason, instead of cropping the preview icon, iOS Safari tries to show the entire document as an icon. It makes previewing completely useless, as you can't see anything. Below is an example of what I'm talking about.

    https://imgur.com/a/8iKhjYw

    submitted by /u/buffalobillslover
    [link] [comments]

    Animated Apple logos - from the event? Incredible!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 10:53 AM PDT

    Firebase ML Kit vs TesseractOCR on iOS

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 07:11 AM PDT

    I've spent the last year building what I believe is the most Accurate news app in the world! - Feedback Welcome!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 07:04 AM PDT

    2 Step Authentication with one device?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 03:06 AM PDT

    I plan to buy a new phone today and activate it. But dont have access to my iPad— will i have a problem? Or does it just text the phone? Was going to set up through an encrypted back up.

    submitted by /u/jprime1
    [link] [comments]

    Weird IOS bug somehow resulted in a keyboard appearing under the home screen tiles

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 06:37 AM PDT

    Want to publish my app, where can I find a privacy policy template with GDPR and CalOPPA Compliance?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 06:35 AM PDT

    Battery issues...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 01:28 AM PDT

    I got the battery in my 6S replaced in January and it's already showing a maximum capacity of 90% and the phone has experienced several peak power issues, so performance management is being enabled. Is this normal wear and tear on the battery or should I complain?

    The battery was replaced as part of apples program and was done by an authorized reseller here in Denmark. We still don't have an AppleStore. 🤨

    submitted by /u/schacks
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think I can last another 2 years with 2gb? How do I make it last and how do I make more room? Any tips?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 10:04 PM PDT

    Missing All Apple Health Data

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 03:59 AM PDT

    How long should I wait on Apple Health app data to be restored on my new iPhone before I give up and start the restore process over? Going on 36 hours since the restore started and I've had it plugged in and on WiFi for at least 20 hours the last 10 in an "unlocked" state. I did have quite a lot of health data. Also any data recorded from my watch appears to be there but absolutely nothing else and there should be a lot of info.

    Also just to confirm I do and have had iCloud turned on for Apple Health data for as long as it's been available.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/pdoobs
    [link] [comments]

    App that overlays contact info on lockscreen?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 10:40 PM PDT

    Need something that requires minimal effort. It's for my mom and she loses her phone often but also changes her wallpaper often. Just need something that overlays a phone number or text over an image she chooses that isn't too difficult. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sleepnclass
    [link] [comments]

    Font/text suddenly changed overnight and it looks awful. Can’t figure out how to change it back? Running iOS 12.1 on an iPhone X. Looks the same on whatsapp and few other apps that use iOS font and settings.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 02:00 AM PDT

    Ever since updating to iOS 12, my “System” has ballooned to over 31 GBs and I have no idea why.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:58 PM PDT

    This is my weekly screen time report. Only Saturday and Sunday morning at 9am I got the report notification. It automatically deleted all previous days and calculated one day usage. Is this a bug or it's the way screen time works?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 08:43 PM PDT

    iCloud Drive using large amount of storage. I only have 5gb and I use google photos for my videos and images. iCloud backup itself is only 1.3 gb. I have tried restarting my phone and it keeps coming back!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 12:36 PM PDT

    Is there any way to temporarily turn off all notifications?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 03:38 PM PDT

    Title. Basically I just hate the constant notifications whenever I'm watching netflix or using gps on my phone while driving. I was wondering if there's a simple solution that doesn't require me to disable notifications for each app individually, as I just want them all to be disables from time to time.

    submitted by /u/Thijs420
    [link] [comments]

    Profiles heading in settings with no profiles installed (iOS 12.0.1 iPhone 8 Clean install / returns)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:22 PM PDT

    Assistance with Activation Lock, iOS 9.3.5

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:15 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm hoping this is the right place for someone to help me out or at least point me in the right direction.

    A friend got an iPad Mini through family\friends for his daughter and it's tied to an iCloud account that we unfortunately don't have credentials for. The device has been factory reset and we can't activate it now. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way I can get passed the activation lock, if at the very least to jailbreak it or something to remove the lock. We've tried contacting the owner of the iCloud account but to no avail.

    Any information you guys can provide would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/fragment137
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel