• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 4, 2018

    iPhone [photo/video] iphone is the future.... ALGOMYSTIC- THE PARALLAX VIEW

    iPhone [photo/video] iphone is the future.... ALGOMYSTIC- THE PARALLAX VIEW


    [photo/video] iphone is the future.... ALGOMYSTIC- THE PARALLAX VIEW

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 05:54 AM PDT

    Can’t add music to my library? (Apple Music)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 08:24 AM PDT

    [HELP] iPhone 5c Strange Issue

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 09:35 AM PDT

    I've got my old iPhone 5c with a black display, no vibrations and no speaker/earphone functionality. However, when I plug the phone into iTunes the phone appears as normal and allows me to sync with it etc.

    This issue persists despite a restore - the phone is cracked which would lead me to believe the LCD is broken however the fact the vibrator and sound doesn't work when calling the phone or plugging in the charger leaves me to believe this is a more complex issue. Is it possible there is a fault with the logic board or a drop to the phone caused multiple connectors to come loose? I'm really puzzled here.

    EDIT: It's also worth noting I get no sound with the earphones plugged in either.

    submitted by /u/hjald
    [link] [comments]

    Touching the Keypad & Have to Wait for the Keys to Register

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 04:30 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Sometimes when I type nothing happens for 5 seconds or so. Then all the keys are typed quickly while my phone catches up.

    Why does this happen? CPU? RAM? iOS?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/skyworlka
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12 Beta Leaks: iPhone X vs iPhone X Plus Size Compare, 2018 iPad Pro Models To Feature Rounded Corners

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 09:49 AM PDT

    Is setting up a new phone using iCloud easy enough?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 06:37 AM PDT

    I have only tried to use a computer so for to setup/restore. I'm going from 6s to 8. I have used approx 70 gigabytes on the 6s.

    So the title pretty much. I'm not stupid with tech but by no means an expert.

    Thanks for any advice/replies - have a nice day :)

    submitted by /u/Mare-Insularum
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my Samsung fast charger to charge my 8 Plus?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 04:49 AM PDT

    I have a samsung adapter from my Galaxy S8, and it supports fast charging, can it fast charge my iPhone too?

    submitted by /u/kris63cue
    [link] [comments]

    “Dirty” spot from magnet on housing

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 08:03 AM PDT

    Hello, i have magnet sticker on my iphone housing. After 2 month i remove it. This is the result! That circle isnt glue or dirt! Its cleaner side of housing. Magnet glue remove dirty from housing. Any ideas how to remove it? I tried alcohol cleaner etc....photo

    submitted by /u/MaklanSK
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Music apps for kids?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 06:48 AM PDT

    Is there any apps that I can let my son use for music where I can't either monitor the songs or play content restrictions on? Or would I just need to manually load the songs from pc? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ryonsa
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding flow email app

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 04:06 AM PDT

    I've been using spark email app for a long time now and I've read about the privacy concerns regarding the usage of spark email app services. Flow email app made a promotion a couple weeks back for free and I haven't bothered to try it out until now. Flow claim they don't store any personal information in their app store page but I'm not sure. Here's a link to their privacy policy page https://mera.im/flow/privacy

    Seems a bit conflicted but not sure. If anybody can give an insight I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/amb019
    [link] [comments]

    Scratches on Apple logo

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 03:48 AM PDT

    This might sound dumb but is there a way I can remove scratches on the apple logo on my iPhone

    submitted by /u/Person_On_Reddit_124
    [link] [comments]

    After using android phones since the HTC hero in 2009 I have switched teams. Wish me luck

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 12:46 PM PDT

    iPhone to iPhone call quality.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 09:11 AM PDT

    My fiancé has an iPhone 7+ on Verizon. I have an iPhone X on T-Mobile. Neither one of us has any call issues on FaceTime to each other, or on call to anyone else. Including when I call a family member with a 7+ on Verizon and when she calls a family member with an X on T-Mobile. Yet when we call each other we constantly have issues with hearing each other, doesn't matter if it's on speaker phone, regular, or through headphones. We're constantly having trouble hearing each other. Any ideas or anyone ever heard of anything like this? I want to say it's on my end because I don't recall having issues before switching to the X but it's just strange it's only when calling her

    submitted by /u/UCF2HSV
    [link] [comments]

    My albums don’t group together, i found the problem but I don’t know how to fix it, please help!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 05:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my albums don't group together and I think i found the problem but can't fix it because I don't know how to! See in this screenshot, under Biking (Solo) it says Frank Ocean, but on the other songs it doesn't show the artist, but when I'm on the solo view of a song, the artist is displayed under the song (e.g. Travis Scott)! Under the song but not under album name Under the album name but not under the song How can I fix this? Is this the problem why my albums aren't grouped? Please help!

    submitted by /u/maaximmmm
    [link] [comments]

    Found an iPhone under a tree in the Presidio in San Francisco. Everything is locked to even Siri

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 08:05 AM PDT

    I would like to get it back to the owner but I am in Dallas now. Verizon and apple could not help me at all. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/seirensong
    [link] [comments]

    Need help... Iphone 7 photos not showing up during import

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 07:51 AM PDT

    Several of my iphone photos/videos do not appear when trying to import them on my mac. However, i do see them in my iphone photo library. I have tried Photos, and image capture, same result every time, my mac only sees some of the content. Any suggestions are welcome?

    submitted by /u/Jawnser
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Apple Music just stop playing in the middle of songs?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 07:23 AM PDT

    I'll be playing a song, then it will stop and say "not playing." Even the music I have downloaded does this?

    submitted by /u/Carrotyfungus
    [link] [comments]

    Emoji Research

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 07:22 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am working on completing a thesis for my undergrad and my advisor who is a emotion researcher suggested the idea of emojis and what our individual use of them may show or predict. Basically, we want to have participants come into the lab fill out questionnaires on different psychological factors of interest and then share some text messages with us. We would obfuscate all texts and keep only emoji for analysis.

    Problem is we don't know how to get the texts/data uploaded onto our lab computer. Is anyone aware of any software or programs that would allow us to to so for multiple different participants. Also anyone aware of any programs or easy ways that would help obfuscate the texts?

    Lastly, do you have any interesting articles/lit that you can share with me? I have found some but always looking for more. Emoji use measures, texting frequency measures?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jmschafe1996
    [link] [comments]

    Safari cuts screen on sites!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 01:18 AM PDT

    Hello, I've got this irritating problem with Safari; when I load some particular pages, Safari cuts the screen and even if I try to swipe left or right, I cannot see any stuff in the right side of page!

    Plzzzz any solutions....

    P.S; iPhone 8 user

    submitted by /u/Kozark8754
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Install iOS12 Beta with iTunes

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 06:55 AM PDT

    Is there any way to install the iOS 12 beta using an ipsw and iTunes without it saying a need a newer version of iTunes? My phone won't OTA update to Beta 4 and I'musing iTunes 12.8

    submitted by /u/magomez96
    [link] [comments]

    How safe is iMessage and FaceTime?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 09:37 AM PDT

    Hi. Just wondering, can texts I send via iMessage be read by a 3rd party if my phone is tapped the same way a regular text could be? What about FaceTime calls? I assume that if anyone has access to my microphone they could potentially listen to all my calls and conversations (if I'm carrying my phone with me) but assuming that is not the case, can my FaceTime calls be heard by a third party?

    submitted by /u/foreign1711
    [link] [comments]

    Why Does My iPhone 6+ Camera Shudder in Landscape? Happens With Videos or Photos, Different FPS or Resolutions.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:23 PM PDT

    Why Does My iPhone 6+ Camera Shudder in Landscape?

    Happens With Videos or Photos, Different FPS or Resolutions.

    Started Happening a Couple Months Ago?

    Example: https://i.imgur.com/2zUwPu7.mp4

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/skyworlka
    [link] [comments]

    Update issues?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 10:58 PM PDT

    So I'm on ios 12 beta 4 (from downloading a dev profile) and I wanna update to beta 5. However, it keeps saying "unable to check for update." Tried removing the profile a few times, powering on and off, downloading the public beta profile to update to public beta 4, and no luck either. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Agun99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel