• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 4, 2018

    Apple Watch The obsidian/black Nike+ band in underrated (looks better in person)

    Apple Watch The obsidian/black Nike+ band in underrated (looks better in person)


    The obsidian/black Nike+ band in underrated (looks better in person)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 08:44 PM PDT

    I been trying to get this to be a live watch face but nothing happens help. ( already made into live picture)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 05:54 PM PDT

    Does anybody feel like the Apple Watch takes too long to show the time when in Low Power Mode?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 10:15 AM PDT

    What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 08:09 AM PDT

    Same workout mode. me: runs on treadmill aw: accurately tracks distance +/- .2 miles

    me: runs around an actual track aw: incorrectly tracks distance +/- anywhere from .15 to .25 mile

    what is going on?

    submitted by /u/peachdear
    [link] [comments]

    AW3 GPS can’t connect to home router.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 08:04 AM PDT

    I've done my research. Followed every youtube video regarding this topic but my watch still cannot connect to wifi. I don't have 5ghz wifi so pretty sure my connection is 2.4. Am I supposed to be tinkering WPA2 stuff stuff? Hope you guys have an idea.

    submitted by /u/riouizzy14
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch & open Water swimming

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 07:51 AM PDT

    How are your experiences with the Apple Watch S2 to track open water swim ? I swim breaststroke and the watch is always completely wrong with the distance. I understand that the watch uses GPS and doesn't work when the watch is underwater, but even when I hold the watch above water every so often it takes forever to track the distance and often is still wrong...

    submitted by /u/Tobler0wn3d
    [link] [comments]

    Water Park worthiness?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 06:02 AM PDT

    I'm taking my family to White Water in Atlanta this morning. What's your opinion on wearing my Series 3, GPS/Cellular the entire time we're at the water park?

    submitted by /u/sweetwhistle
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Official Band doesn't fit perfectly

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 03:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I bought the Apple Red sport band - and there's a small area (circled) where the band doesn't meet the watch body fully. This isn't the case on the black watch which came with the watch - what's happening?

    (S3, 42mm, Aluminium, Space Gray)

    submitted by /u/lancenicholas13
    [link] [comments]

    Live Photos Only Play For 1 Second

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 03:07 AM PDT

    I'm able to make my own live Photos and sync them across to the watch, and it plays when I unlock the screen but only for a second. Any thoughts as to why it's not paying the full live photo?

    submitted by /u/Slam_Makanen
    [link] [comments]

    Series 2 vs 3. List all differences.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 02:05 AM PDT

    Wife wants to upgrade from Fitbit for better tracking. That's almost the only thing she will use the watch for. I'm sure she'll like the notifications and reminders etc but fitness tracking and reminders are the main thing.

    I can't seem to find a decent breakdown of the real use differences between series 2 and 3. I can get a used series 2 for half the price of series 3 GPS only. What will she be missing out on? Does hey Siri work on S2?

    Is it just speed and battery life. If you're doing sleep tracking and maybe one small workout a day will the S2 last?

    submitted by /u/LastSorbet
    [link] [comments]

    People on WatchOS 5: Is it stable enough for your daily driver?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 01:57 AM PDT

    Hey, I am thinking about upgrading my S3 to WatchOS 5. What is the current state of WatchOS 5? How is battery life? Thank you for your answers :D

    submitted by /u/Tim_Cook1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone actively use the Apple Pay feature?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 05:59 PM PDT

    ***Update, My watch was defective, going to exchange it mañana.

    It was admittedly the feature I thought I'd be using the most. Having to lock the watch though, its annoying. I understand why this needs to be done obviously, however the reason I decided to buy a $400+ smartwatch was to eliminate the 3 fu*king seconds it takes me to just pull my phone from my pocket... Outside of the opportunities to use Apple Pay; I live in S. California it's available. Having to lock the watch with a pin prohibits like 90% of the quickness the watch is meant for, IMO. No unlock Mac ability whilst locked, some notifications not displayed in the complications...

    I mean I'm obviously unaware of a simple solution to this issue to which I would be extremely grateful to learn of any however, I imagine the consensus is that no one uses Apple Pay on their watch because of the security pin entry necessary.

    I dunno.

    submitted by /u/ilovelenny138
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch $50 off at Costco

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 05:07 PM PDT

    LTE users how often do you go out phonelesso?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 03:26 PM PDT

    Hey all, for those of you who use the LTE model of the AW, how often do you leave your phone at home and just use the watch for notifications? How's the battery life of the S3 LTE when using it without a phone nearby all day and only using it for notifications and time.

    I'm increasingly wanting to be leaving my phone at home and want to get my texts and emails on my watch anywhere I am. I rarely ever need to make phone calls so I don't plan to have headphones with me all the time. What are your experiences with this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/blueskyfire
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any weather apps that'll show radar on watch face (middle complication)?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 02:20 PM PDT

    Maybe it's too small of an area, but would love to look down and see local radar without opening an app. Anything out there do that?

    submitted by /u/fbthowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Crown getting stuck?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 07:26 PM PDT

    So I just came back after a month long trip where I couldn't take my watch. I had kept it nicely in a felt liked case while I was gone. When I came back, the crown felt jammed but just slight pressure set it free.

    If I don't use the crown for some time, say 8-9 hrs, it gets slightly jammed again.

    Any ideas how to resolve this? Just debris due to sweat? I've never washed the watch.

    submitted by /u/ingenioutor
    [link] [comments]

    S3: disconnected message

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 06:43 PM PDT

    I have seen some posts regarding this but no real answers or solution. I walked away from my iphone and there was the red X and the disconnected message at the top. but I do have a cellular plan why isn't it going to cellular? I was still at my house so I was on wifi but i'm confused why my phone won't turn on LTE

    submitted by /u/100197
    [link] [comments]

    Does the warranty cover water damage? About to take my 6 months old Series 3 for its first swim...searched in the forum but unable to get a conclusive answer.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 10:03 PM PDT

    Minimum compatible version of iOS to run watch OS 4.3.2

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 04:48 PM PDT

    Title pretty much summed it up. I'm currently on iOS 11.3 and would like to update my watch and not have to update my phone as well.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/JayReyd
    [link] [comments]

    A neat Idea I'd love to see regarding watch bands

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:37 AM PDT

    I'm in the market to buy a new band. But due to so many vendors and price points, I have no idea where to even begin to look. I think a neat idea for the sub to implement would be Your favorite ___ for $___ megathreads like /r/malefashionadvice. Kinda like this but for the different type of bands. Sport loops, nylon bands, leather, link, etc. And everybody can post suggestions of places they've bought said bands within the price categories and their reviews for them. As well as pictures and stuff.

    submitted by /u/zefen
    [link] [comments]

    Apps!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:21 AM PDT

    I'm looking for helpful Apple Watch apps. I use my Apple Watch all the time so I want more apps.

    The apps I have is

    -Nano -HeartWatch -Standland -StepsApp

    submitted by /u/Vast-Hydrant
    [link] [comments]

    Watch stopped responding to Hey Siri

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 02:50 PM PDT

    I think it was with the latest software update that my s0 stopped responding to Hey Siri. It still works by pressing and holding the crown. I've tried turning Siri off and on again on the watch, restarted both watch and phone, and re-paired the watch with the phone. No dice. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ManteauNewtonFeedbac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel