• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 1, 2018

    Apple TV Apple CEO Cook: “Double digit” Apple TV sales in Q3; “excited” with TV content plans

    Apple TV Apple CEO Cook: “Double digit” Apple TV sales in Q3; “excited” with TV content plans


    Apple CEO Cook: “Double digit” Apple TV sales in Q3; “excited” with TV content plans

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:49 PM PDT

    Triple tap siri remote turns on subtitles incase you didn’t know

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:02 PM PDT

    Apple Seeds Fourth Beta of tvOS 12 to Public Beta Testers

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:40 AM PDT

    Atv 4k using massive amounts of data?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:11 PM PDT

    I've had my Atv 4k for about a month now. This is the first month I've ever been warned by Comcast that I'm nearing, and now over, my data limit for the month. Looking at usage, my total usage for this past month is double what it had been. I looked into my router to poke around a bit, and it's showing that the Atv has used over 50 gb in the last 4 days. I haven't done any more streaming than usual or any different content. I do use the plex app on the Atv but that shouldn't hit data since it's all internal correct? Any thoughts on what it could be? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lilditty02
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting a GameFly Streaming notifaction at the top of their screen?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:17 PM PDT

    This just stared a couple days ago. I'm getting a scrolling notification on the top of my Apple TV screen letting me know GameFly Streaming will shut down on Aug 31, 2018. Happens about every three hours or so. Anyone else get it?

    submitted by /u/gogiants48
    [link] [comments]

    How many movies do you have in your library?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 08:23 AM PDT

    I recently started redeeming my digital codes through iTunes and I'm at 58 now! How many movies do you guys/girls have in your library?

    submitted by /u/The_chosen_turtle
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most match IPTV service for Apple TV?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 12:45 AM PDT

    Looking for the most match and easy IPT service for Apple TV including EPG and VOO option.

    submitted by /u/alexcomilon
    [link] [comments]

    Movies Anywhere - Australia

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 08:30 PM PDT

    Has anyone in Aus had any success signing up to Movies Anywhere with a VPN recently? I've connected to several American VPN's and not having any luck signing up.

    submitted by /u/Ginger510
    [link] [comments]

    PGA Live app will no longer exist after this season..

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 08:13 AM PDT

    Apple TV 4 super laggy

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:36 AM PDT

    Granted, there have been times when the home screen interface has lagged, but this is getting ridiculous.

    Almost every time I access the home screen, it will freeze and make me wait a few seconds (sometimes up to 20sec.) for it to come alive again.

    My remote is fully charged.

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Blathoxi
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 12 Beta Issue: 4K HDR visors from Home Sharing Crashing AppleTV?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 08:19 AM PDT

    Since the last beta (and continuing through this one), 4k, HEVC encoded HDR (seems to be Dolby Vision and HDR10, but I'm testing that theory this evening) videos stored on a Mac and shared through iTunes Home Sharing will crash my AppleTV 4k and cause what appears to be a reboot (respring maybe?) whenever I attempt to play them. 4k HDR video through the iTunes Store (rentals and purchases) work perfectly. Submitted to Apple just now; wondering if anyone else is seeing this behavior as well?

    submitted by /u/senseotech
    [link] [comments]

    Tv shows release dates?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:14 AM PDT

    How does the upload on this work? I am trying to get Power season 5 but can't find it on itunes, but it has all the other seasons on there. Do I have to wait for the season to finish before it gets uploaded? But there are also some shows that get uploaded in realtime. Whats the deal?

    submitted by /u/komtengi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel