• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 31, 2018

    iPhone Podcast app stops episodes 3 sec from end. How to change?

    iPhone Podcast app stops episodes 3 sec from end. How to change?


    Podcast app stops episodes 3 sec from end. How to change?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:33 PM PDT

    I listen to podcasts when working out, or driving, or cooking, etc, and some podcast shows which are serialized I prefer to listen to episode 1, then 2, then 3, etc, until the end of the season. Most podcasts will just progress automatically (deleting the listened to podcasts when jumping to the next), and I can just listen to 3 or 4 episodes of the same podcast and do my own thing, without having to pick up the phone.

    I have noticed that some podcasts I subscribe to in the Podcast app get stopped by the app about 3 seconds from the end. Exactly 3 seconds. but a few podcasts I listen to stop at 3 sec just prior to the end. I have to try restarting it several times as, after restarting, it will again automatically stop.

    Does anyone else have this experience? If so, have you found a way to remove this behavior and have the podcasts play till the end?

    submitted by /u/yetimind
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t keep a WiFi connection.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 02:05 PM PDT

    It keeps a connection for about 10 seconds then I lose it. When I go to settings to connect again this pops up but never loads. It fixed itself when I turned my phone off but why would it even happen in the first place

    submitted by /u/Lil_Ninja94
    [link] [comments]

    Need to restore factory settings on iPhone 6

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 01:50 PM PDT

    Some time ago a relative of mine has passed away. One of the things that were left by him was his iPhone6 which i was told a could take care of it.

    Once i turned on the iPhone it asked me for the 6 digit Touch ID PIN codes (that i don't know what is). As i also don't know the icloud ID or have a proof of purchase (it was bought around 3 years ago) i went to recovery mode expecting to do the restore via itunes.

    Now itunes is returning me unknown errors 9 and 4013, after trying with two distinct usb cables and i can't even get off recovery mode and start it again to test random Touch ID PIN codes.

    How can i solve this?

    Thanks a lot in advance.

    submitted by /u/haperalta
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect to my Xbox anymore?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:59 AM PDT

    I used to stream YouTube from my iPhone to my Xbox, but now when I try to connect it doesn't even offer the Xbox option to connect to (only my Roku). I have a 6, my husband has a 7, his phone will connect to the Xbox though, so I know it isn't the Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Mimlee
    [link] [comments]

    Some very basic questions - I am a noob! iphone 5s

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 08:54 AM PDT

    #1 - what is the difference between the ring/silent switch on the side of my phone and the moon shaped button "DND" when I open the bottom swipe up menu? - In class, I turn both of them on just in case because I don't know what either does specifically

    #2 - when I had my samsung s5, the gmail app I used would notifiy me instantly as soon as I received an email. However, the apple email default app seems to NOT notify me instantly. I checked the fetch options and it says "automatically" so wondering if apple email app is just slow in general .. which would really suck

    - my main thing is I want to get email notifications immediately after receiving the email itself

    thanks for all your help <3

    submitted by /u/regarizer
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to access the notes of a broken iPhone via iCloud - Please help.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:34 AM PDT

    My mom recently dropped her phone down the toilet, by mistake - obviously.

    She needs to access the notes that she had stored on the phone. I remembered that you can view them via iCloud without the phone. All that was needed was her Apple ID (e-mail), password and a verification code (which was sent to her cheap placeholder phone via phone number). And we're in - at least to iCloud.

    We can view apps like Photos and Calendar but not Notes, which was the entire reason we even bothered with this. When you click on Notes, it comes up with this message. That, to access notes, we need to sign in on an iOS or MacOS device. But the whole reason we're on here is because my mom's iOS device fell down the toilet and was broken beyond repair.

    So is there anyway around this or do we just need to purchase an entirely new iOS device?

    submitted by /u/xxAdam
    [link] [comments]

    Clicking sound whenever I press iPhone screen?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:50 AM PDT

    Whenever I press my iPhone screen in the right side/upper right corner it makes a clicking sound. It is a iPhone 6

    What does that mean?

    submitted by /u/Baner_
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone KEEPS asking me to unlock SIM

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 03:59 AM PDT

    I have the six digit code. I have to enter it like 2-5 times a week. Like I already unlocked it, why does it keep coming back???

    Iphone 5S 32 gb Fully updated, except for beta IOS 12. Carrier is Oyster Country: Denmark. This is the forst time ever I have experienced this error actoss phone and carrier brands.

    In the past I used to have some LycaMobile sim cards seitched so i could call to Asia. I haven't used theese sim for over four months.and restarting thee phoke doesn't help.

    I have legit missed important calls and texts because even though my pjone was on, I wouldn't get the texts until the sim was unlocked a whole day later when it asked me to.

    submitted by /u/Consumeradvicecarrot
    [link] [comments]

    Message doesn’t say delivered/sent or anything?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 03:08 AM PDT

    I sent a text message to an android user, but underneath the message it doesn't say "delivered" or "sent". Is there supposed to be something or for android users, there's not supposed to be anything?

    submitted by /u/Exilirate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel