• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 6, 2018

    iPhoneX iPhone X is the best-selling smartphone in 2018 so far

    iPhoneX iPhone X is the best-selling smartphone in 2018 so far


    iPhone X is the best-selling smartphone in 2018 so far

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:21 AM PDT

    Got your iPhoneX to enjoy VR? Get DeoVR video player for top VR video watching experience

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:38 PM PDT

    IPhone X last feature

    Posted: 06 May 2018 02:25 PM PDT

    Why is my iPhone X lagging? I have tried force restarting.

    Posted: 06 May 2018 08:14 AM PDT

    Any recommendations on a good anti glare screen protector?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 02:07 PM PDT

    I currently have a zagg but I hate it cause I have to turn up the brightness so much when it's sunny outside. Any other recommendations of something better for glare?

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Wireless Charging Question

    Posted: 06 May 2018 01:25 PM PDT

    Hi all, quick question. Is there such thing as a "fast" wireless charger? All the ones I found on Amazon said fast for Samsung and standard charge for Apple.. if you've bought one you consider fast from Amazon please include a link. Much appreciated ☺️

    Edit: also need recommendations for a slim battery case!

    submitted by /u/mms8051
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful RED iPhone X Protective Skin For $10!

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:38 PM PDT

    Moving WhatsApp messages from android to the iPhone

    Posted: 06 May 2018 07:35 AM PDT

    Hi, just got the iPhone was wondering how i can transfer over my messages to the iPhone. I backed up all my messages on WhatsApp and then put my sim into the iPhone. Although I can't seem to see a restore option. Have anyone managed to figure this out?

    submitted by /u/YourDeath95
    [link] [comments]

    One of my favorite notched wallpapers

    Posted: 05 May 2018 11:47 PM PDT

    Top half of screen unresponsive

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:21 AM PDT

    I have gifted a relative an iPhone X but I was recently informed that it was 'not working'. I currently have the phone in hand and have tried different solutions. I have updated and did a factory reset. It seems that the screen is unresponsive at the top half. What are some possible solutions for this issue?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/huynhhere
    [link] [comments]

    Updated to 11.3.1 the other night and now my FaceID is useless. Anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 04:45 PM PDT

    In-settings battery health indicator vs Lirium info. Who should i believe ?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 05:26 AM PDT

    The battery health was at 99 percent and both the application said so .. but now the settings app tells me its 97% and the lirium info app says it's exactly 99.41% as it said before

    submitted by /u/Dragonlord_66
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple faces

    Posted: 05 May 2018 08:23 PM PDT

    Is there a workaround to use multiple faces on Face ID I would like to add my gf to Face ID because she cannot remember my very long password

    submitted by /u/jackpaulers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel