• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 6, 2018

    iPad Would anyone like one made also?

    iPad Would anyone like one made also?


    Would anyone like one made also?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 03:12 AM PDT

    Where did save image go? When I click and hold on an image it magnifies slightly and opens a menu with only “Copy” in it.

    Posted: 06 May 2018 09:04 AM PDT

    Difference for artists in refresh rate, etc. of 9.7" iPad Pro vs. 10.5" iPad Pro vs. 2018 9.7" iPad?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:39 PM PDT

    I'm looking to get an iPad for traveling this summer, so I can read and draw and write while not having to carry a ton of stuff around. So latency is pretty important to me!

    I have the opportunity to buy a 2016 iPad Pro, 9.7", 128gb and 2 years of AppleCare+ for $400. I am also a student, so I can get the new iPad for pretty cheap. OR I could try to get a used 10.5" iPad Pro the next time there's a sale or something, but in like the next week. What is the best option for me? How important is the 120Hz vs. 60 Hz?

    submitted by /u/LemmingHead
    [link] [comments]

    Kindle app on iPad Air 2

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:33 PM PDT

    Does anybody have the kindle app for there iPad, is it any good? Also does being a prime member offer any good benefits, I notice there is something like Prime Reading or something but do they offer any actually popular books?

    submitted by /u/BigBadBaugh
    [link] [comments]

    2018 6th Gen Ipad sale?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:24 PM PDT

    Has anyone seen a good deal on a new 6th gen Ipad? I've searched pretty much all of the big box stores but thought maybe I might've missed a deal somewhere. Nobody seems to have it on sale except Microcenter and there are none here in NC.

    submitted by /u/tclev6
    [link] [comments]

    What’s apps do you mainly use?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 10:10 AM PDT

    I hardly use my iPad Air 2 cause I feel like it's just a big iPhone but I want to start using it more, what apps do you mainly use on your iPad that you prefer to use on iPad over iPhone?

    submitted by /u/BigBadBaugh
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on a Reduced Bezel iPad Pro

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:50 AM PDT

    After living with the iPhone X for a while, think that ~some~ of my concerns about a reduce bezel (even further than the 10.5") iPad Pro. Apps will have to adjust to watch out for the edge sensitivity (some of my phone apps have done a great job here). I rarely use my iPad Pro in a straight up tablet mode... the Smart Keyboard is nearly always attached. Having the display drop slightly lower made the ergonomics marginally worse when setup in typing mode.

    I was just reading this comparison of the 13" MacBook Pro to the Dell XPS 9370: https://appleinsider.com/articles/18/05/05/watch-dell-xps-13-9370-vs-apples-13-inch-macbook-pro/amp/

    I think the display on the Dell looks amazing and between what I have experienced with the iPhone X and this review, it has cleared most of my reservations.

    Can you think of anything else that would be concerning about reduced bezels? I am really hoping for the larger iPad Pro to be larger than 12.9". From a personal perspective, I like the idea of a 15-17" iPad (I have wanted one since the announcement of the first iPad), but I also think it creates some real differentiation between it and the smaller Pro.

    submitted by /u/DustinDortch
    [link] [comments]

    First iPad in 5 years

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:51 AM PDT

    I just got the iPad 2018 model and like my title says I have t had one in 5/6 years. What are some key things apps to get or do?

    submitted by /u/ohhellno22
    [link] [comments]

    About to buy an iPad air 2 for $200. What should I look for before buying?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 09:56 AM PDT

    I've never owned an apple product and I'm in need of a tablet to read my comics (CBZ files). The Android tablets are underwhelming and I saw an iPad air 2 for $200. I know there isn't supposed to be an account on there because of if it isn't mine it's pretty much useless. How do I check this?

    submitted by /u/F501ST
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:28 PM PDT

    Just bought the Smart Keyboard for my 2017 Pro. It doesn't work when I put it into type mode. I have to restart my iPad every time in order for it to work... am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/SuperShaker
    [link] [comments]

    Where does my iPad store pdf files?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:01 AM PDT

    apologize for the following stupid question!

    I have 300 pdf files in icloud drive. In the files app the viewed pdf's are marked as downloaded (without cloud symbol) But where are these files stored on the ipad? The "on my device" tab is empty....

    submitted by /u/DrXbee
    [link] [comments]

    Ad of new iPad drawing over a picture of the new iPad.. being watched on the new iPad

    Posted: 06 May 2018 03:09 AM PDT

    Transfer photo albums to iPad

    Posted: 06 May 2018 02:08 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have an SD card from a previous Android based tablet. The photos are arranged in albums located in their own specific folder.

    When I sync this to my iPad it doesn't retain the folder structure and therefore albums, it appears to dump all the photos into a single location.

    Is there a way I can transfer the photos retaining the album organisation?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DiscoDave86
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about upgrading from an iPad 2.

    Posted: 06 May 2018 01:26 AM PDT

    So I've been recently considering upgrading from my iPad 2. My current iPad still does what I need it to. I use it mostly for surfing the web, Marvel Unlimited, YouTube, Hulu and Spotify. It tends to be a little slow and hasn't had an update in years. However the battery still holds a pretty decent charge. Has there been enough change in the lineup to warrant getting a newer version? I'm mainly considering it because I want the Retina display and lighting cable instead of the old pin connector.

    submitted by /u/ZappCoast
    [link] [comments]

    Travel with iPad Air 2.

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:48 PM PDT

    This may seem like a strange question but I'm sure I heard somewhere tablets over a certain size can't be taken on an airplane anymore... I am going to Greece in the next coming days and I am wanting to take my iPad Air 2 with me for the flight but is it at all possible the airport won't let me take the tablet on, if they don't allow it, what can I do?

    submitted by /u/BigBadBaugh
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 10.5 crashed?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 04:21 PM PDT

    I was surfing through safari when suddenly everything became slow and almost unresponsive touching on the screen & physical buttons. After like 30 seconds, it turned black and I think it rebooted (loading wheel) back to the lock screen.

    It's a new iPad Pro 10.5 I recently bought, is this 'crashing' normal?

    submitted by /u/IomMeza
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried these Ipad covers? What do you recommend?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 02:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel