• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 3, 2018

    iPhone Random screen shot offs

    iPhone Random screen shot offs


    Random screen shot offs

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:03 PM PDT

    When I was watching something on my phone I usually hold it two handed and my hand was covering the proximity sensor and camera, when I do this the screen shuts off. Audio is still playing but there nothing on the screen when I cover the sensor and camera. I was wondering if there was a setting that I c an change to stop this from happening because when I uncover the sensor my phone lags and the you tube video I was watching speeds up so it can catch up to where the audio was playing. I own a iPhone 6 s and I updated to the latest iOS software

     Thanks a lot - Evan 
    submitted by /u/cheesemegooddaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone not working?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 01:57 PM PDT

    Sooo basically this issue started happening around yesterday but I can't make any calls, it automatically fails as well as facetime calls and siri does not work as well, it doesn't pick up on my voice at all and SC videos include no audio or any videos at all. I plugged in headphones to see if it would fix the issue and nothing worked. I updated IOS to the latest settings and turned microphones settings on. Im not sure if it's a hardware issue because everything else is working 100% including speakers. I have the iphone 7 also it doesn't even give me the option for noise cancellation or even recording voice memos anymore, it's just a untouchable button for voice memos.

    submitted by /u/slumpmom
    [link] [comments]

    Pc doesn’t detect iPhone

    Posted: 03 May 2018 05:23 PM PDT

    I can't get my pc to detect my iPhone. Today I tried to plug my iPhone 7 Plus to download my pictures and I can't iTunes detects it but it doesn't appears on explorer. I tried everything :(. Anyone? It's on win 10.

    submitted by /u/GaDeh
    [link] [comments]

    Update feedback

    Posted: 03 May 2018 03:44 PM PDT

    Have there been any issues with apples most recent update? iOS 11.3.1 I think is the latest.

    submitted by /u/Hancock2930
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone won't let me disable "limit ad tracking"

    Posted: 03 May 2018 01:38 PM PDT

    So I'm playing a game and it won't let me do this thing because I need to disable limit ad tracking. It just started today for some odd reason and when I go there settings>privacy>advertising it won't let me turn it off. Help me plz you're my only hope

    submitted by /u/The_First_Order
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5 - All my texts have disappeared.

    Posted: 03 May 2018 06:58 AM PDT

    iPhone 5 - iOS 10.3. So last night every picture I took instantly turned gray. When I searched that issue online I read it can be cause by not having enough free storage space. So I deleted a bunch of pictures then went into my messages to delete some photos from some of my conversations to free up more space. When I went into my messages and hit the info button to see the attached photos none would load. So I waited a few minutes to try again. When I tried again all my conversations were only the last message sent and nothing else. I also couldn't send or receive any new messages. So I turned my phone off then back on. When it came back I had no messages at all. They are all completely gone. One thing is that in my settings it still says my messages are taking up a bunch of space.
    Anybody got any ideas how I can get my messages back, and actually be able to send/receive new ones?

    submitted by /u/billcom6
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t charge my iPhone 6s although my charger I fully plugged in,it will keep saying’ accessory not surported’. My phone will only charge in a certain weird position,by like lifting the wire upwards.

    Posted: 03 May 2018 04:53 AM PDT

    What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ethan3852
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel