• Breaking News

    Friday, May 4, 2018

    Apple Macbook should i worry about this? (2007 macbook)

    Apple Macbook should i worry about this? (2007 macbook)


    should i worry about this? (2007 macbook)

    Posted: 03 May 2018 05:49 PM PDT

    Need four-in-one adapter testers!

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:36 PM PDT

    we will send you a sample. If interested,please PM me.Thank you!

    submitted by /u/V-vancy
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro with Touch Bar keys repeating and not even working 50% of the time now. What can I do?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:33 PM PDT

    I have a 2016 15" Macbook Pro with Touch Bar and I'm having so many problems with my keys, keys being pressed twice, some keys not even working when I press them and have to press them hard to get them to work, '0' key works 50% of the time. Caps Lock works 50% of the time. Ah can't stand it. I went in to the 2ed Party Apple Store here in NZ and they said I would have to pay $1000 for a new keyboard. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/snuew
    [link] [comments]

    Currently have a Macbook Air issue and will gold someone that can help me figure this out!!!

    Posted: 03 May 2018 03:50 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    I have a Macbook Air that all of a sudden started having the fans run really fast and when I go to plug the charger to it. It only holds the charge but does not actually charge the laptop.. In addition, the mouse is REALLY laggy.. Is there anyway that I can see like a process explorer? or Task manager on this?

    It is not displaying the little green light on the charging piece. I have looked on Google for this issue but seems like when I try the things that it is asking, none of it is still not working :/

    (granted most of the articles/forums are sort of old)

    I am not that great with Macbooks and not really sure where else to go to correct this.

    Info:

    Macbook Air (13in mid 2012)

    OS: High Sierra Version 10.13.4

    CPU: i5 1.8Ghz

    Ram: 4gbs

    Gpu: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Oprahs_Mingie
    [link] [comments]

    Recently bought a MacBook Air 2017 and I can’t seem to install high Sierra

    Posted: 03 May 2018 01:49 PM PDT

    Hey guys , so I bought this MacBook Air and I erased what was in the disk and went to reinstall high Sierra , but it seems impossible the download is really slow and it stops . I'm re install from recovery mode . Any tips for me to solve this ?

    submitted by /u/lightllk
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to unlock FileVault

    Posted: 03 May 2018 09:22 AM PDT

    Hi,

    My MacBook Pro (Late 2011-13") recently updated with FV on, I've came on to it today and it won't decrypt. I've put my password in and it accepts it, but it gets to about 80% of the progress bar and just hangs.

    I've looked around online and I can't really find anything that suggests a solution. Has anyone else had this problem / know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/LaimMcKenzie
    [link] [comments]

    news of no refresh

    Posted: 03 May 2018 11:28 AM PDT

    I was looking to buy a macbook for my laptop that I take to college, but seeing as there is news that there could be no NEW macbook, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/vaczan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel