• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 5, 2018

    iPhone My iphone 8 makes me do a hard stop to the browser after it stays open for a little while. How can i fix that?

    iPhone My iphone 8 makes me do a hard stop to the browser after it stays open for a little while. How can i fix that?


    My iphone 8 makes me do a hard stop to the browser after it stays open for a little while. How can i fix that?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:34 PM PDT

    “Dead” pixels?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 10:51 PM PDT

    I recently got a little group of what I thought were dead pixels on my iPhone 6s. I just updated it about five minutes ago and the group of what I thought were dead pixels are about a centimeter away in another spot. Is there a way to fix this since I would assume they are fine and it's actually a different problem if they moved places and the old spot is back to normal?

    submitted by /u/FancyCandy99
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6S repair

    Posted: 04 May 2018 01:47 PM PDT

    Story is, been repairing a 6S from scratch. New battery, screen, charging port. It gets to the point to where the phone boots up with the Apple logo, and the display turns off just like it lost it's power source. Then it'll try again and again. Never gets past this point. Any explanations or help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Cubone25
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 8 activation

    Posted: 04 May 2018 04:51 PM PDT

    i bought a iphone 8 gsm cdma unlocked with sim tray and i tried unlocking it by running it through itunes but didnt work and said it needs a sim card. i thought unlocked iphones didnt a sim card to activate. for the moment i just want to use it like a ipod.

    submitted by /u/alwaysthinking182
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE constant buzzing/vibrating no fix after restart or setting change

    Posted: 04 May 2018 03:15 PM PDT

    My iPhone that I've had for over a year is an SE and suddenly today I dropped it from about 2 feet and it started to vibrate non stop until you turn it off. Right after I turned it back on it keeps vibrating. I tried letting the phone die, doing an iOS update, hard reset, and also editing the settings and turning off vibrate. Pls help!

    submitted by /u/SaltyJuan2
    [link] [comments]

    Broken touchscreen, how can I get my photos?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 01:24 PM PDT

    Pretty simple issue, Iphone 5s touchscreen suddenly stopped working and im wondering if theres anyway to get the photos off without paying repair fees. Any help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Kiruneko
    [link] [comments]

    How to know if you're blocked on iPhone?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 10:31 AM PDT

    My ex and I just had a fight and I'm not sure if he has blocked me or not... My last message I have sent him is a blue iMessage, but has not been delivered on my iPhone. When I go to my laptop and look at my messages it has been delivered. So, I'm not sure if I'm blocked or not cause I would think my message would have went through on my iPhone and just say delivered but he would never have gotten the actual message. Any other options it could be? TIA

    submitted by /u/ericalyn9
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus 11.3.1 USB connection no longer working with Pioneer Car Stereo

    Posted: 04 May 2018 06:29 AM PDT

    My USB connection used to work for my car stereo before updating to 11.3.1 it's an aftermarket Pioneer double din unit. It'll say "error-02-60" then won't play my music. Anyone know a work around? I'd hate to have to use a aux cable again...

    submitted by /u/ughchris
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile data is completely broken on my SE...

    Posted: 04 May 2018 04:03 AM PDT

    For the last month or so, I've barely been able to get online with my SE. The data connection simply disappears and reappears at random, and it's often gone for hours on end. I'll still have cellular reception, but the 4G symbol disappears.

    I've tried resetting network settings, restarting, taking out my SIM, everything. I used the same SIM on an Android phone for a while before switching back to my SE a month ago, and that's when it all started. Never had any issues before switching.

    Has anyone encountered the same issue?

    submitted by /u/strong10tolight11
    [link] [comments]

    Time on photos

    Posted: 04 May 2018 02:52 AM PDT

    My mum recently went to Hong Kong, when she got back her phone corrected the time however whenever she takes a picture it's still stuck with HK time. I've tried a few things and they haven't made a difference.

    submitted by /u/Jonnehhh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel