• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 5, 2018

    Apple Macbook Do you have problems with MacBook keyboard? I do. Let's make them fix that the right way. Sign petition!

    Apple Macbook Do you have problems with MacBook keyboard? I do. Let's make them fix that the right way. Sign petition!


    Do you have problems with MacBook keyboard? I do. Let's make them fix that the right way. Sign petition!

    Posted: 04 May 2018 12:11 PM PDT

    MacOS 10.13.4 frame rate

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:11 PM PDT

    Sometimes I use my Macbook for gaming and it has always worked well enough, but ever since I upgraded to MacOS 10.13.4 the frame rate went down a lot. I see some people complaining about a variety of issues with this software version (most of them having to do with DisplayLink) and I wanted to know if that might have anything to do with this sudden frame rate drop or if it's just my computer that's getting old.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/guerreiro663
    [link] [comments]

    I just received my 2016 15" MacBook Pro back after its second apple repair... now its a frankentosh (2016 and 2017 parts)

    Posted: 04 May 2018 01:11 PM PDT

    MacBook pro 13 2017 256gb

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:19 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm Looking to buy a MacBook (my first MacBook ever) and i found an MacBook 13 inch 2017, i5, 256gb second hand for a €1000,-. My question is, is it smart to buy it second hand now or to wait until june?

    I am going to use it for school (Engineering) and at home to internet, mail and movies etc.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Rabbitpowers
    [link] [comments]

    2012 Macbook Air

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:43 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    This is my first time posting here. I was recently given a 2012 Macbook Air. I went in and deleted the drive partitions so it was completely clean. I reinstalled OS X Mavericks, logged in for the first time and everything was super fast. I restarted after updates and it was super slow, like delayed clicks, the mouse was moving delayed. I then upgraded to Sierra today, the mouse cursor is just slow and delayed, especially when i type my password in. I'm currently waiting for it to log in after I entered my password. Should I give up on this machine or is there a possible solution? It's just weird how it decides to be super quick and super slow at other times.

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/cverz87
    [link] [comments]

    SSD Conversion - 2010 MacBook Unibody

    Posted: 04 May 2018 10:25 AM PDT

    So I've been thinking of purchasing an old 2010 unibody for my travels. I need it to simply browse the internet and backup files to an external hard drive. Anybody have links to cheap SSD's and mounting kits?

    submitted by /u/codek_prod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel